Start by marking “The Valley of the Lost: Lembah Orang Hilang (Deltora Quest, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Valley of the Lost: Lembah Orang Hilang (Deltora Quest, #7)

The Valley of the Lost: Lembah Orang Hilang (Deltora Quest #7)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  4,561 ratings  ·  57 reviews
Lief, Barda dan Jasmine, mencari ketujuh permata ajaib dari sabuk Deltora yg hilang, hampir menyelesaikan misi mereka. Enam permata kini bersinar di sabuk, namun permata terakhir harus segera ditemukan sebelum Deltora dapat terlepas dari cengkeraman tirani Raja Bayangan.

Ketiganya telah menghadapi banyak rintangan dengan kekuatan dan keberanian. Namun sekarang mereka mengha
Paperback
Published by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Valley of the Lost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Valley of the Lost

Marchel
Cerita ketujuh tentang petualangan Lief, Barda, dan Jasmine dalam pencarian ke 7 permata yg direbut dan disebarkan Raja Bayangan ke seluruh penjuru Deltora.

Sudah 6 permata yg direbut dan ditemukan kembali:
1.Topaz, lambang kepercayaan, punya kekuatan untuk berhubungan dengan dunia roh dan menjernihkan pikiran.
2. Ruby, lambang kebahagiaan, memudar warnanya jika ada bahaya mengancam, dapat menangkal roh jahat, dan penawar racun ular.
3. Opal, lambang harapan, memberikan kilasan masa depan.
4. Lapis L
Frank
Emily Rodda did not disappoint in this book 7. Another great book with a fascinating puzzle to solve which the reader can also share in trying to solve. See if you can do better than the companions.

They have pirates to face and then there are three other characters from previous books that face the companions before they enter the Valley of the Lost (one of whom will face death)and the search for the final stone. Can you figure out their part in this quest as it starts to approach the finish fo
Ayla
At last the final stone to the belt of Deltora is within reach. The guardian and his game is the only thing that stands in their way. Now the quest is on to find the true heir to the belt.
What I love about the series is that once you start to read it you are drawn into finishing it as fast as you can to see how it will end. You become bonded with the characters and cheer them on to fight and prevail.
Rebecca
Katie Watkins
This was probably the best adventure yet. The puzzles and the twists were fabulous and kept us on the edge of our seats. I read this one aloud to the kids and we all loved it and couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next. Fun series!
Saeed dourandish
lif ,barda va jasmin taghriban be hadafeshan resideand. 6gohar bar kamarband deltora miderakhshad. hala bayad akharin gohar ra peyda konand ta deltora az daste arbabe sayehaye ahrimani nejat peyda konad.
hamsafaran ghablan ba havades va mojodate vahshatnake ziadi movajeh shodeand. ama hala bayad ba vahshatnak tarin sharayet ro be ro shavand.
anha ghasd darand ta ba nirohaye marmoze tariki dast o pnje narm konand , nirohaii ke ghodrat va shahamat be tanhaii nemitavanad anha ra shekast dahad.
agar ha
Yumeno Katrin
Předposlední díl první série si tohle hodnocení zaslouží. :) Tora a Údolí ztracených jsou zajímavá místa a i když dávno vím, co je Zmar zač, mám dojem, že kdybych si to nepamatovala z anime, byla bych netrpělivá pro každý střípek informace o jeho minulosti. :)
Brad
This is tied with the Shifting Sands as the best in the series, and I think I liked it better than several of the others because it was less formulaic (like books 5 and 6). I also enjoyed the game/riddle aspect, and that the reader was given all of the information needed to solve the puzzle before the characters did. This had a more emotional ending, too. Solidly written, good plot--overall an excellent entry in the series.

Rating: A heavy PG for some semi-graphic/gross moments near the end.
Moriah
Probably my favorite one! Where as most of them took me a day to read, This one took me 2 hours. XD
Tim
The seventh, penultimate voumme in the "Deltora Quest" series. This is pretty much like the rest, save for a few surprises and a nagging question, concerning the true heir of Del and the meaning of the completed Belt. The puzzles were fun to try to solve, and the plot becomes somewhat more convoluted and darker with each boo, but that's all part of the fun.
Arito Sato
日本語版
デルトラ・クエスト〈7〉いましめの谷
Amin
دره گمشدگان هیجان انگیز ترین کتاب سری اول دلتورا بود . در واقع سری اول این کتاب به نظرم ضعیف تر از دو سری بعدی بود . چون تقریبا خط داستان مشخص بود و خب به نظرم خیلی جذاب نبود . طوریکه با وجود کم بودن صفحات ممکنه وسط داستان از خوندن داستان دلزده بشین . اما سه جلد آخر داستان ( و به خصوص همین جلد هفتم) خیلی خوب بود .
Chris Mcwilliams
Yet another great book! Rodda's use of puzzles and thought really brought about a surprising twist in the story line that no one saw coming. The book was nearly flawless when it came to the coherency of the events that occurred and the evolution of the story line. Only one book left to finish out the series!
Jordan
Valley of the Lost is my favorite out of the entire series. It made me think, and it's basically a really big puzzle, which is what I like about Emily Rodda's writing along with her creativeness. I definitely like the creepiness of the minor/supporting characters in the book. Ending is lovely.
Lu
I enjoyed with this that a lot of it was mind games. it was different from the other books in that it focused more on the mind games and that was enjoyable. It also wasn't too long so you didn't get bored of the mind games.
Jason
What looks like a curve ball, may not be one. Enjoyed the change of pace and how the challenge was focused on mkaing our heroes do something they hadn't done before. Try taking your kids through the riddles...a good time.
Maddy
Even when reading this book for the second time, it was shocking, witty and exciting all the same.
This time I got out a pen and paper and worked out the answers to the riddles before the characters solved them. I had fun.
Levi Sudbeck
This book was really good. I liked that the guardian could control his victims. I aslo like the end at in the valley with the guardian. The shock at the end with get anyone who ever this book. Only one more book left!!!
Arghavan
Dec 07, 2013 Arghavan rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Arghavan by: دخترعمه جان -شکیبا-
این یکی رو از همه بیش تر دوست داشتم. به خاطر معما-طور بودن ش بیش تر از بقیه ی جلدهای مجموعه.
نتونستم مثل بقیه سه تا ستاره بدم. در حد چهارتا ستاره هم نبود راست ش. شما این چهارتا رو سه و نیم بپندارید.
Chris
Sep 23, 2012 Chris rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Young Adult, Fantasy
Seven down and one to go. The Valley of the Lost was a good read to continue the series as we reach it's conclusion in the next book. I especially liked the puzzle in the castle of the Guardian.
Mstmoments
This story is captivating in its narrative imagery. Difficult to put down and raced off to read the next one in the series. I couldn't put them down until I read them all!
Ogii
Great, creative and very captivating. Plot twist that was very unexpected! Great descriptions. I found it creepy when I was little. Loved it though and still do.
Ashley kreger
this book was one of the more difficult ones for me to keep up with but i still remember it pretty well and its a great book should be read by all
Johnny Bennett
One more to go in the series. Still really liking it. Character complexity continues to grow without becoming too much for younger readers.
Skye
I have read the deltora series 5 times over to my baby sitting charge and I'm strangly starting to like it...
it's kinda frightening
Artemis Girl
I think this book is the best in series....I've read it many many times and I still read it! The idea of book is perfect...
Maja
This book had the best riddle so far, I'm excited about picking up the last book in this series now!
Little Miss and the Legomeister
Legomeister:

This was interesting at first, then it just got too boring at the end.
Laura Alvarado
Buenísimo. Todo el libro es súper entretenido de la primera a la última página.
  • Master of the Books
  • By Fire, By Moonlight (Unicorns Of Balinor, #4)
  • The Wizard's Statue (Circle of Magic #3)
  • Parados øye (Phenomena, #2)
  • Hazel Green
  • Which Witch? & The Secret of Platform 13: Two Magical Adventures in One
  • Darksong (The Legendsong, #2)
  • Blabber Mouth (Rowena Batts, #1)
  • The Shamer's War (The Shamer Chronicles, #4)
Emily Rodda (real name Jennifer Rowe) was born in Sydney, Australia and graduated from the University of Sydney in 1973 with an MA (Hons) in English Literature. Moving into a publishing career, first as a book editor, and finally as a publisher at Angus & Robertson, Rodda's first book was published in 1984.
More about Emily Rodda...
The Forests of Silence (Deltora Quest #1) City of the Rats (Deltora Quest, #3) The Lake of Tears (Deltora Quest, #2) The Shifting Sands (Deltora Quest, #4) Return to Del (Deltora Quest, #8)