Start by marking “Inu Yasha #38” as Want to Read:
Inu Yasha #38

Inu Yasha #38 (InuYasha #38)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  761 ratings  ·  15 reviews
L to R (Western Style). A Heart In the HandInuyasha and the cew are locked deep in combat with the scheming Hakudoshi. The plot thickens as both Kagura and Hakudoshi's plans come to light. In a rare moment, Inuyasha fights on the same side as Kagura. It seems that Hakudoshi will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, but will he succeed?!
Paperback, Colección Manga Shonen, 200 pages
Published January 20th 2005 by Ediciones Glénat España (first published December 10th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Inu Yasha #38, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inu Yasha #38

William
Poor Kagura, I miss you already. I do hope you'll be back, somehow. Nice to see Kokyo's return, and I wish her luck on her important mission. Could the series finally be climaxing? Probably not, as I've seen references to at least 18 more volumes in the Japanese version. (The problem is that the English edition only comes out with four volumes per year: at this rate I have another five years before I will be able to read the ending!)
Holly Letson
What I hated about this one was that Kagura had to die. After she had helped so many, those she had helped were wanting to help her in return. But, even Inuyasha and friends were too late. At least, Kagura died in peace, and became one with the wind.
She was so happy to have just gotten to see Sesshoumaru one last time. I felt like she must have been in love with him.
-------------
After Kagura's sad passing, we are shifted to a storyline involving Kikyo. I don't like her much, and she seems rea
Lusitarius
I'm not sure, what to think about Kagura's death. Somehow she should have had freedom and a change to show Sesshoumaru how she really felt about him. On the otherhand Sesshoumaru and Kagura couldn't cope with each other in a relationship. Kagura's death and her final freedom was beautiful. She became really free, her wind-spirit finally broke free.
Why can't they get Naraku killed? This serie is really dear to me, but it's started to spin around the same subjects. Just let Kikiyo deal with Naraku
Galion Public Library Teens
Review by K.K.: "Any action lover would like Inuyasha. In this one we find out that Sesshomaru actually might have been in love with Kagura, and was sad when he couldn't save her with Tenseiga. Sad face.
Starbubbles
Kagura really got interesting. She made a friend and defended him, Kohaku, and had a love interest, Sesshomarru. Even better, he kind of seemed to return her interest. aw! Such a bittersweet story!

Then Kikyo annouces that it's time to make a final stand. This is going to be the longest stand ever. :/ But I guess any faster and it would seemed rushed when you compare it to the pace of the rest of the series. Plus, Kikyo and Inuyasha's talks don't seem like former lover talks anymore. It's more li
Lauren
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Desi Ariyanis
Damn! why Kagura! Why? I'm sorry Sessomaru T_T
Caroline
After being annoyed at it feeling like there's no real consequences to the central cast of characters, I was actually a bit surprised to see someone actually permanently eliminated from the story. For a series that's supposed to be so serious, it's honestly a relief in some ways.
Bine
Sehr schön mit Kagura und auch Sesshomaru und auch die Story geht gut voran. Und wie gesagt, ich mag eben die Intrigen momentan, hihihi. Naja, trotzdem ist der Fokus noch sehr auf Kohaku, den ich ja gar nicht leiden kann :/
Nohely
Wow! This volume was so sad. Poor Kagura. I actually took a liking to her.
Lulu
Such a moving moment when Kagura died.
Steph
Jul 22, 2010 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: manga lovers
Recommended to Steph by: saw the anime
Shelves: manga
I really love this series.
MarijkeAurelia
MarijkeAurelia marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Cassie Fleurs
Cassie Fleurs marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Joanna
Joanna added it
Apr 21, 2015
Arianna
Arianna marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
  • Demon Love Spell, Vol. 2
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 27 (Rurouni Kenshin, #27)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 13
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 10 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #10)
  • Red River, Vol. 26 (Red River, #26)
  • From Far Away: Vol. 3
  • Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 09
  • Oh My Goddess! Volume 10: Miss Keiichi
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 19 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #19)
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)