Start by marking “In the Dreaming (Circle of Three, #5)” as Want to Read:
In the Dreaming (Circle of Three, #5)

In the Dreaming (Circle of Three #5)

3.79  ·  Rating Details  ·  512 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
On the eve of fair midsummer,
Longest day and shortest night,
Faerie magic, fill these woods,
With joyous song and laughter bright.
Midsummer's eve finds Kate, Annie, and Cooper celebrating the most joyous sabbat with nature -- and a few not unwelcome strangers. On a night when identities and emotions become tangled and confused under the strange solstice sky, one will be l
Published August 7th 2001 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published May 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about In the Dreaming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In the Dreaming

Sarah Crawford
Feb 04, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this book Cooper, Annie and Kate are going to a Midsummer's Eve celebration in a woods with other people who are studying Wicca. People from a variety of covens are due to be there, and all three are looking forward to the event.

It will not be totally fun and games for the three, however. One of them must come to terms with the meaning of death and a dark secret of her own that she has never told anyone, including the other girls.

One girl will meet the Faerie Queen and have to make a decisio
Ariel
I love how the story split in the three directions to focus on Kate, Annie and Cooper separately.

I can't remember how many of these books I've read and how far I've been but I really like wandering down memory lane with these books and remembering how long ago it's been since I've read these.
Sonia
May 10, 2011 Sonia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ed ecco che al quinto volume la scrittrice si è esercitata nell'arrampicata libera sugli specchi.
Non sa più dove andare a parare, e invece di trovare il modo di incuriosire i lettori con spiegazioni del passato delle ragazze e della loro famiglia, o che so io, ingaggiarle in una lotta tra bene e male che solo loro 3 potranno affrontare grazie ai loro poteri...
si perde in un sogno, anzi in 3 sogni che lasciano il tempo che trovano.

Ma per piacere!
Gina -   Behind the Pages
Ok, to be honest I've never read any books of this series other than this one. Probably because I love this book ever since I read it in primary school and want it to stay that way without reading any of the others in the series.

Despite this, it's a book where you can pick up on the story and the characters from just reading this one, which is good.
the keeper
Feb 03, 2014 the keeper rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
ekh
Jane Love
Dec 09, 2013 Jane Love rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cooper, Kate and Annie go to a Midsummer Ritual and each one of them has a different experience. Cooper's is not so good and decides to leave Wicca and the coven, Kate's is about finding true love but who will she choose Tyler or Scott, Annie's is the most upsetting. Another excellent read cannot wait to start the next book.
Jan 02, 2009 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorite books! This book follows the girls through the Midsummer's Eve celebration. Each girl gets her own fantasy-like adventure here including wars between Wood Kings, Fairy Queens, and flute playing nymphs. Incredibly fun.
Geri
Nov 25, 2009 Geri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2009
A little slow moving in parts. I enjoyed Annie's adventure in the woods best. Kate's adventure was a bit corny. Cooper's adventure didn't make much sense to me at all. (The first 4 books were better)
Tim McNeil
I have to say this book bored me, which is unusual I loved the others
Indah Threez Lestari
512th - 2011
Melissa
good
DaNela
Jul 24, 2008 DaNela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: isobel-bird
*BIO*
Imogen
Imogen marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Belinda
Belinda marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Jessica Fuchs
Jessica Fuchs marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Hyuni Kay
Hyuni Kay rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2016
JfCr
JfCr marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Alec Shortridge
Alec Shortridge marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Nancy Nieslawski
Nancy Nieslawski marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Daphne
Daphne added it
Mar 06, 2016
Penny Rowe
Penny Rowe marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
  • Witches' Night Out
  • Bell, Book, and Murder: The Bast Mysteries
  • Eclipse (Sweep, #12)
  • Never Burn a Witch (A Rowan Gant Investigation #2)
  • Nothing Else Matters (Sam Casey Mystery, #2)
  • Pisces Rising (Elizabeth Chase, #4)
  • The Dark Garden
  • The Romance Readers' Book Club
  • The Burning Time
  • The Love Spell: An Erotic Memoir of Spiritual Awakening
This is a pseudonym of Michael Thomas Ford.

Isobel Bird has been involved in the world of paganism and witchcraft for many years. She lives and dances beneath the moon somewhere in New England.
More about Isobel Bird...

Circle of Three (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • So Mote it Be (Circle of Three, #1)
  • Merry Meet (Circle of Three, #2)
  • Second Sight (Circle of Three, #3)
  • What the Cards Said (Circle of Three, #4)
  • Ring of Light (Circle of Three, #6)
  • Blue Moon (Circle of Three,# 7)
  • The Five Paths (Circle of Three, #8)
  • Through the Veil (Circle of Three, #9)
  • Making the Saint (Circle of Three, #10)
  • The House of Winter (Circle of Three, #11)