Start by marking “How to Feel Confident: Simple Tools for Instant Confidence” as Want to Read:
How to Feel Confident: Simple Tools for Instant Confidence

How to Feel Confident: Simple Tools for Instant Confidence

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Title: How to Feel Confident Binding: Paperback Author: Leil Lowndes Publisher: THORSONS ELEMENT
Published April 1st 2009 by Harper Element

To ask other readers questions about How to Feel Confident, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Feel Confident

Sean Goh
Classic self-help, with the author, previously crippled by (insert requisite social *disorder*), overcomes it, and is now sharing her prescription with the world at large for others to benefit.

Having said that, this book is very readable, though many of the tips shared are nothing new for readers of Susan Cain.
Some reminders from this book:

Stop looking for rejection. Most of the time, it isn't there.
Live in the first-person.

Know yourself to be a more interesting person.

Make a good first impres
Sha ...
I really liked the book and enjoyed reading it.. It's so useful and easy to follow. It has lots of tips and some shared stories of shys. I loved her book and I'll definitly read more from her works.
Arrica Lee
I find this book very much similar to Lowndes' previous book: How to Talk to Anyone although the format was different...in a way. In this book, there are a lot of snippets from letters/emails she received from the shys and introverts that I find it enjoyable to read. I understand how they feel as I am more or less a shy person as well. I find the tips very easy to follow. I finished this book in less than 3 days because I just can't put it down!
Noninuna
I start reading it last Nov but get caught in busy situation only get the chance today.
For Shys, the more you read the book the more you're agreeing with the author. She kinda understand Shys since she was a Shys too..
Overall ot is a good self improve book. Lots of tips & shared experience to Shys & for Sures to know more about Shys..
Really recommend it for those who is shy..
Syafrizal Abu Mansor
A really great book about overcoming shyness and build your confidence around your surroundings. Simple exercises that can be done in our daily activities to Stamping Out Shyness. That's what Leil Lowndes pointed out in this books. A lot of examples reminds me of what happens and I have done in the past. Now I can build my confidence with simple methods by Leil.
M
Lots and lots of tips. It will take quite a while to run and practice with the number of exercises that have been mentioned in the book.
Sure, some of them are mundane but it is precisely those things we fail to practice. These book acts as an apt reminder that those still matter.
Orjowan Suliman
it's a very good book for people who r shys
very useful and easy
I LIKE THIS BOOK :)
Suyi Kissxesyou
good for finding what type of shy you are in this book.
Ahmed Salem
Ahmed Salem marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Yusra Saleh
Yusra Saleh marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Rose Hudson
Rose Hudson marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Keonmin
Keonmin marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Kamble.Rohit83gmail.Com
Kamble.Rohit83gmail.Com marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Fabian Au
Fabian Au marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Ramy
Ramy marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Andrew Fekry
Andrew Fekry marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Grace M.t
Grace M.t marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Jeroon Deersha
Jeroon Deersha marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Youi Sreng
Youi Sreng marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Shawn Sorrell
Shawn Sorrell marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
  • How to Make Someone Fall in Love With You in 90 Minutes or Less
  • The Rules for Marriage: Time-Tested Secrets for Making Your Marriage Work
  • The Charisma Effect: How To Make A Powerful And Lasting Impression
  • Improving Your Storytelling: Beyond the Basics for All Who Tell Stories in Work or Play
  • Instant Confidence
  • The Moral Sayings of Publius Syrus: A Roman Slave
  • The Fine Art of Small Talk: How to Start a Conversation, Keep It Going, Build Networking Skills--and Leave a Positive Impression!
  • Rules of the Game
  • Mars and Venus Starting Over: A Practical Guide for Finding Love Again After a Painful Breakup, Divorce, or the Loss of a Loved One
  • Dig Your Well before You're Thirsty: The only networking book you'll ever need
  • You Can Be Right or You Can Be Married: Love-Based Solutions for Couples
  • Details Men's Style Manual: The Ultimate Guide for Making Your Clothes Work for You
  • The Aladdin Factor
  • Bureaucrazy Gets Crazier- IAS Unmasked
  • The 29% Solution: 52 Weekly Networking Success Strategies
  • People Pictures: 30 Exercises for Creating Authentic Photographs
  • The Elephant Paradigm: India Wrestles With Change
  • How to Survive the Loss of a Love
How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You How to Instantly Connect with Anyone: 96 All-New Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships How to Be a People Magnet: Finding Friends--And Lovers--And Keeping Them for Life Goodbye to Shy: 85 Shybusters That Work!