Start by marking “The Human Skeleton (Fact Finders: Anatomy Class)” as Want to Read:
The Human Skeleton (Fact Finders: Anatomy Class)

The Human Skeleton (Fact Finders: Anatomy Class)

Head, shoulders, knees, and toes you can feel your bones through your skin. But do you know what goes on inside them? Explore the wonders of the human skeleton to find out what you really stand for.
Published July 1st 2009 by Fact Finders

To ask other readers questions about The Human Skeleton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Human Skeleton

Michelle
Apr 18, 2011 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
After reading this book I learned so much more about the human skeleton. I thought that I knew a lot of information before but this opened my eyes to some new things. This is defiantly a book that I would recommend to people looking to understand the human skeleton on a simple level.
Summary: There are many parts to the human body and the human skeleton is a magnificent part. Through this book you will learn all about the ins and outs of your skeleton as well as fun facts about your body.

I would
Ria
Jul 10, 2016 Ria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
People always overlook childrens books as beneath them but they are so informative that they miss out on a good reading experience.
A fascinating part work of four books that comprise the set each dealing with a specific section of the human body.
In this one the human skeleton is looked at in great detail with a wealth of information about how the joints, cartilage, muscles and tendons work all enhanced with colour photographs throughout and a glossary of "buzz words" at the back.
Brilliant, educa
Shelli
Nov 26, 2014 Shelli rated it really liked it
This Fact Finders series is a nice additional resource to go along with your student's science book chapters covering anatomy. Very interesting, and filled with memorable information about the skeletal system and how it works with other body systems to enable us to move and breath.

Fun Fact Example: Every second, bone marrow produces about 2 million red blood cells. The illustrations are also very clear and detailed.
Kevin
Kevin rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2010
Dylan & Devon Tandoc
Dylan & Devon Tandoc rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2015
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Lisa
Lisa added it
Sep 03, 2016
Note: The author "Jody Sullivan" and the author "Jody Sullivan Rake" are the same person, so the two author profiles have been merged into one. (see also: Answers.com)
More about Jody Sullivan Rake...