Tiny Angel

Tiny Angel

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When her dad is transferred to a new town, ten-year-old Macy Carver leaves behind her best friend and everything she knows. Suddenly she's the new girl...alone and bullied. An unexpected flash announces guardian angel Jody, who teaches her how to fit in and become a forever friend. Suggested age range for readers: 8 - 11 year olds
Published November 1st 2009 by Guardian Angel Publishing

Inspired Kathy
Tiny Angel is a middle grade book aimed at children ages 8-11. A very simple quick read this story deals with the topics of bullying, friendship & self confidence.
A book I would recommend to children who are dealing with being bullied or need a lesson in compassion for others.
Veens
Tiny Angel is the story of Macy, who has moved to a new town leaving behind her best friend and everything she knows. In this new place and in the new school she is struggling to adjust and being bullied doesn’t help at all. When her guardian angel Jody appears, she has difficulty in beliving in the existence of her angel. Jody however teaches Macy the little things which will make her adjust, face her bullies, let go of what she has left and embrace the now and make new friends.

“Star light, sta...more
Chrissy

Tiny Angel is about a little girl who has to deal with moving from her town to a new one and leaving all of her friends. She finds her self by herself and the others bully her. She meets Jody a guardian angel who helps her deal with all of this.

I think this is a nice book for children to read especially if they find themselves as the new kid. The author does a great job keeping your interest in the story all the way to the last page. I sat down to read this and before I knew it I was threw the b...more
Nancy Carty Lepri
Nov 13, 2009 Nancy Carty Lepri rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
"Tiny Angel", my latest release is a children's chapter book for ages 8-12. Please feel free to post a review.
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2010