Start by marking “Talking in Your Sleep... [Harlequin Blaze Series #365]” as Want to Read:
Talking in Your Sleep... [Harlequin Blaze Series #365]

Talking in Your Sleep... [Harlequin Blaze Series #365]

Get out of my dreams, get into my bed "Oh, that's so good...touch me right there..."

The X-rated monologues coming from next door are keeping Rafe Moore up at night--all he really wants is some sleep. How's he supposed to decompress from his EMT job when his sultry neighbor and her explicit fantasies have his blood pressure spiking?

Tightly wound Joy Clarke can't explain wha
Published July 1st 2009 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published December 1st 2007)

Be the first to ask a question about Talking in Your Sleep... [Harlequin Blaze Series #365]

Arec Rain
Jan 07, 2011 Arec Rain rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
So I received this book because I thought it the idea behind it was interesting. I mean the girl voices her sex dreams about her neighbor in her her sleep, and he can hear all of it. I actually thought this would be a great erotic novel.

Alas, I was bored to tears. The characters were obnoxious and everything that could remotely be considered interesting happened within the first 50 pages. After a certain point, I literally could not force myself to read on. I skimmed the rest of the book and re
Houa
Nov 15, 2013 Houa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Katie
Jun 18, 2011 Katie rated it it was ok
The only thing I can really say about this book is "blah". The overall story line was a good one, but it just wasn't developed enough. The chemistry between the main characters seemed extremely forced, and I found I connected more with Pam and Ted's relationship, the secondary story line, than theirs. Parts were cute, but overall, not fabulous.
Amy
Nov 30, 2012 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book and was hooked until the last 2 chapters, when it suddenly switched gears. It was hot and steamy until that point, and then a house fire put out the "bedroom fire". If the author had kept the momentum going, I probably would have given it 5 stars.
Richard Blanchard
Loved the book! Kept it hot till the end with enough twist just to keep the ending a mystery! I've read this book more than once.
Toni
Feb 03, 2010 Toni rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, erotica, fiction
Really cool erotic story about rafe the guy staying nextdoor to a lady who talks erotic thoughts in her sleep. He then finds out she is freaming about him and sets to make her dreams come true
NorthernLightsGirl
I have had this on my TBR pile and finally got around to reading it. I have read only one other by Samanthat Hunter. It was called Pick Me Up and it was just as good.
Allison
It was fine, but not as hot as I was expecting. Pulling out the gift of the magi ending seemed like an easy out for an ending.
Ginerva612
Aug 28, 2011 Ginerva612 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin-blaze
Great book. First time reading Samantha Hunter! It's just a nice easy read for those hopeless romantics!
Alexandra
X rated dreams and repressed days. What does that give you? An annoying heroine. Joy seems to enjoy nothing. I just found her hard to like.
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2013
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2011
Anny Langlois
Anny Langlois rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2014
Chantal Vazquez
Chantal Vazquez rated it really liked it
May 14, 2013
TheAngelAbilene
TheAngelAbilene rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2012
Deirdre
Deirdre rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2011
RomCom Lover
RomCom Lover rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2016
Shari
Shari rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2008
Loji
Loji rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2013
Victoria
Victoria rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2010
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
May 17, 2014
K.
K. rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2009
Camie
Camie rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2013
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2014
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it it was ok
Jul 05, 2010
Jamie DeBree
Jamie DeBree rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2010
Monica
Monica rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2012
Nancy Nieslawski
Good Christmas Read.
Melinda
Melinda rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Highland Fling (Perfect Timing #2)
  • Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371)
  • Release (In Too Deep)
  • Moonstruck
  • Ghosts And Roses (Harlequin Blaze #337)
  • No Peeking... (Sex for Beginners, #3)
  • Private Confessions
  • At Your Command
  • Jinxed!
  • Double Play (Harlequin Blaze, #560)
  • Coming Undone (SEAL, #1)
  • The Right Stuff (Harlequin Blaze, #463) (Uniformly Hot!, #4)
  • Heat Waves (Sexy City Nights, #3)
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • The Tutor (Harlequin Blaze, #552)
  • A Long, Hard Ride
  • My Front Page Scandal (Harlequin Blaze #352)
Samantha Hunter lives in Syracuse, NY, where after working as a university writing instructor for ten years she's began writing full-time at home. Her first book was a Harlequin Blaze, Virtually Perfect (July 2004), which was the very first book she ever wrote and submitted (so don't think it can't happen!). Since, she's written seven more Blaze books, with more on the horizon.

When she's not writi
More about Samantha Hunter...