Start by marking “Forbidden: The Billionaire's Virgin Princess (Royal Brides, #7)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden: The Billionaire's Virgin Princess (Royal Brides, #7)

Forbidden: The Billionaire's Virgin Princess (Royal Brides #7)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  255 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Sebastian Hawk is a master in business and in the bedroom. There is no place for emotion in his world.

Lina is a headstrong and reckless princess in need of protection and Sebastian is called in to provide round-the-clock security. Her provocative innocence is too enticing, and Sebastian loses his legendary self-control and beds her...only to discover she's still a virgin..
ebook, Harlequin Presents
Published December 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books (first published September 7th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden

Jenny
Heroine is a princess who is under supervision but who always manages to eludes her bodyguards. Her father assigns our hero to watch over her.Unknown to Lina, Sebastian is her new bodyguard. He guards Lina without revealing his true identity, to give her the illusion of freedom with a guarantee of safety. They fall in love but Lina is engaged and Sebastian can't betray his work ethics.

Good story but the final chapters left me cold. After all the build up, the ending of the story was an anticlim
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Leona
I am a huge Lucy Monroe fan, and I was dying for Hawk's story, but I just could not warm up to the story or the characters. It just seemed to be missing the LM sizzle.
Marilyn
I’ve read every book in Lucy Monroe’s Royal Bride series and they only get better and better and more interesting. In Forbidden: The Billionaire’s Virgin Princess Sebastian Hawk and Lina Marwan are equally matched in sensuality, spirit and in their attraction for each other. In each chapter I couldn’t wait to see if Lina was going to out-smart Hawk as he was hired to be her bodyguard to watch over her and to also watch over her security team her family had hired.

As a small child, Lina was sent a
Julie (jjmachshev)
C.M.
Instead of a Sheik, a Sheika?

This is the first book I read about an Arab woman.
Does the security fellow have to be a billionaire? Never knew those existed, but it is convenient. The pages were a mess, with many consisting of parts of sentences only. Noted at least 2 typos.
Priyamvadha
couldnot find the content
Maura
Overall, this book had promise, right up until the last 80% when I started wondering how they were going to wrap it all up in such a short amount of pages. Well it was a disappointing end because of it. This book needed at least several more chapters to show how it ended and to wrap everything up rather than just telling about it in a few short paragraphs. For that reason, because I was denied a halfway decent ending, this book only got 2 stars.
Ruth
For overall romantic and erotic payoff, I'd give this book 0 stars. Even for romances done in this style, the sex really disappointing. But for sheer fun to read, on Twitter, with a few dozen people commenting on my comments and discussing en masse, I'd give it 4. So I'm averaging it at 2.
Mare
The beginning had the best attenion getter i must say. I didn't want to put the book down till I knew HOW the characters got to such a point... jumping off a bridge to escape?!
The storyline was good...but the end seemed just that an end.
Stefany
First book i ever read by Lucy Monroe and i've loved her books since then!
Kobie
wow. the end did NOT work for me.
Mitzi
Oct 29, 2010 Mitzi marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-own-tbr-k2
Won a copy
Madina
Madina added it
Aug 25, 2015
Nancy Luebke
Nancy Luebke marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Katie
Katie added it
Aug 09, 2015
Shauna Maliah
Shauna Maliah marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Oyekunle Kehinde
Oyekunle Kehinde marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Ann Crisi
Ann Crisi marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Shannon
Shannon is currently reading it
Jun 15, 2015
Jen
Jen added it
Jun 13, 2015
  • The Mediterranean Billionaire's Blackmail Bargain
  • The Sheikh's Prize (A Bride For A Billionaire #2)
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • Forgotten Daughter (Bad Blood, #7)
  • The Italian's Rags To Riches Wife
  • Girl Behind the Scandalous Reputation
  • Wife By Contract, Mistress By Demand
  • Desert Prince, Defiant Virgin (Harlequin Presents, #2796)
  • First Time Lucky?
  • A Dark Sicilian Secret
  • Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Orisini Brothers, #4)
  • The Salvatore Marriage (Foreign Affairs)
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • Fiancée for One Night
  • The Billionaire's Bride of Innocence (Three Rich Husbands, #3)
  • The Prince's Captive Wife (The Royal House of Karedes #3)
  • The Playboy Sheikh's Virgin Stable-Girl (The Royal House of Karedes #2)
  • The Billionaire Boss's Secretary Bride
Award winning author Lucy Monroe had her first book published in September 2003. Since then she has sold more than 50 books to four publishers and hit national bestsellers lists in the US and England. She writes sexy category romance for Harlequin Presents including her own ongoing mini-series, The Royal Brides. If you prefer a longer book, but want to keep it steamy, try her Mercenary trilogy or ...more
More about Lucy Monroe...

Royal Brides (10 books)
  • The Sheikh's Bartered Bride (Royal Brides, #1)
  • Wedding Vow of Revenge (Royal Brides, #2)
  • The Prince's Virgin Wife (Royal Brides, #3; Scorsolini Princes, #1)
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)
  • Hot Desert Nights: Mistress To A Sheikh / Desert Rake / Blackmailed By The Sheikh (Royal Brides, #6)
  • Hired: The Sheikh's Secretary Mistress (Royal Brides, #8)
  • For Duty's Sake (Royal Brides, #9)
  • Heart of a Desert Warrior (Royal Brides #10)
Moon Awakening (Children of the Moon, #1) Ready The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Petronides Brothers Duo #1; Greek Tycoons #4) Moon Craving (Children of the Moon, #2) Willing