Start by marking “Forbidden: The Billionaire's Virgin Princess (Royal Brides, #7)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden: The Billionaire's Virgin Princess (Royal Brides, #7)

Forbidden: The Billionaire's Virgin Princess (Royal Brides #7)

Sebastian Hawk is a master in business and in the bedroom. There is no place for emotion in his world.Lina is a headstrong and reckless princess in need of protection and Sebastian is called in to provide round-the-clock security. Her provocative innocence is too enticing, and Sebastian loses his legendary self-control and beds her...only to discover she's still a virgin.. ...more
ebook, Harlequin Presents
Published July 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books (first published September 7th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden

Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
**It's brief but contains spoilers**

There were some very interesting scenes. Like the opening one with the h jumping from a bridge or when they're about to make love but she changes her mind (thinking the H didn't really want her) and he goes crazy.

You get two badass females (the h and her ex-military friend), both H and h lying or at least omitting their true identities, dubious ethics and legalities, two princes that were only mentioned but
I want to get to know (the h's brother and "fiancé")
Jenny
Jan 10, 2014 Jenny rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Heroine is a princess who is under supervision but who always manages to eludes her bodyguards. Her father assigns our hero to watch over her.Unknown to Lina, Sebastian is her new bodyguard. He guards Lina without revealing his true identity, to give her the illusion of freedom with a guarantee of safety. They fall in love but Lina is engaged and Sebastian can't betray his work ethics.

Good story but the final chapters left me cold. After all the build up, the ending of the story was an anticlim
Jess
This was a weird one for me because I was interested in the premise of a princess refusing an arranged marriage, but the end with them getting married in Vegas, it just felt like a cop out. Confront your father about his abandonment! That's what I had spent the entire book waiting for and it just didn't happen.

I also don't really believe that she could have become a US citizen without anyone in her country knowing about it, but okay. And it felt an awful lot like the college part was supposed to
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Leona
Mar 13, 2012 Leona rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
I am a huge Lucy Monroe fan, and I was dying for Hawk's story, but I just could not warm up to the story or the characters. It just seemed to be missing the LM sizzle.
Marilyn
Nov 14, 2008 Marilyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve read every book in Lucy Monroe’s Royal Bride series and they only get better and better and more interesting. In Forbidden: The Billionaire’s Virgin Princess Sebastian Hawk and Lina Marwan are equally matched in sensuality, spirit and in their attraction for each other. In each chapter I couldn’t wait to see if Lina was going to out-smart Hawk as he was hired to be her bodyguard to watch over her and to also watch over her security team her family had hired.

As a small child, Lina was sent a
Julie (jjmachshev)
Jun 29, 2008 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2008-reads
Maura
Overall, this book had promise, right up until the last 80% when I started wondering how they were going to wrap it all up in such a short amount of pages. Well it was a disappointing end because of it. This book needed at least several more chapters to show how it ended and to wrap everything up rather than just telling about it in a few short paragraphs. For that reason, because I was denied a halfway decent ending, this book only got 2 stars.
C.M.
Apr 21, 2015 C.M. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Instead of a Sheik, a Sheika?

This is the first book I read about an Arab woman.
Does the security fellow have to be a billionaire? Never knew those existed, but it is convenient. The pages were a mess, with many consisting of parts of sentences only. Noted at least 2 typos.
Ruth
Oct 24, 2011 Ruth rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
For overall romantic and erotic payoff, I'd give this book 0 stars. Even for romances done in this style, the sex really disappointing. But for sheer fun to read, on Twitter, with a few dozen people commenting on my comments and discussing en masse, I'd give it 4. So I'm averaging it at 2.
Mare
Feb 20, 2012 Mare rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The beginning had the best attenion getter i must say. I didn't want to put the book down till I knew HOW the characters got to such a point... jumping off a bridge to escape?!
The storyline was good...but the end seemed just that an end.
Mitzi
Oct 29, 2010 Mitzi marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-own-tbr-k2
Won a copy
Sahara
Nov 01, 2015 Sahara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book. Good for some spine tingling romantic light read if you have like an hour or two to kill
Priyamvadha
couldnot find the content
Kobie
Sep 22, 2013 Kobie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
wow. the end did NOT work for me.
Stefany
May 28, 2012 Stefany rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First book i ever read by Lucy Monroe and i've loved her books since then!
Anabel
Feb 07, 2016 Anabel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five stars!

As always, Lucy Monroe does it again. The reluctant H had no chance against the h clever plan to wheel him in. I loved every minute of the story
Patsy Surratt
Patsy Surratt rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2012
Annette
Annette rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2017
Camille
Camille rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
Christie Maynard
Christie Maynard rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2014
Anuhya
Anuhya rated it it was ok
Dec 21, 2011
Ying M.
Ying M. rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2010
Crystal Sams
Crystal Sams rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2008
Camilla Alblanky
Camilla Alblanky rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Juliette
Juliette rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2012
Stephie Alphonse
Stephie Alphonse rated it it was ok
Dec 13, 2016
Thelma
Thelma rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2012
Carolinareader
Carolinareader rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2012
  • Bought for the Frenchman's Pleasure
  • The Prince's Captive Wife (The Royal House of Karedes #3)
  • Wedlocked: Banished Sheikh, Untouched Queen (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #1)
  • A Passionate Marriage
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5)
  • Beauty and the Greek
  • Wife By Contract, Mistress By Demand
  • The Greek Boss's Demand
  • Girl Behind the Scandalous Reputation
  • First Time Lucky?
  • Pirate Tycoon, Forbidden Baby
  • Pure Princess, Bartered Bride
  • Italian Boss, Housekeeper Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2687)
Award winning author Lucy Monroe had her first book published in September 2003. Since then she has sold more than 50 books to four publishers and hit national bestsellers lists in the US and England. She writes sexy category romance for Harlequin Presents including her own ongoing mini-series, The Royal Brides. If you prefer a longer book, but want to keep it steamy, try her Mercenary trilogy or ...more
More about Lucy Monroe...

Royal Brides (10 books)
  • The Sheikh's Bartered Bride (Royal Brides, #1)
  • Wedding Vow of Revenge (Royal Brides, #2)
  • The Prince's Virgin Wife (Royal Brides, #3; Scorsolini Princes, #1)
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)
  • Hot Desert Nights: Mistress To A Sheikh / Desert Rake / Blackmailed By The Sheikh (Royal Brides, #6)
  • Hired: The Sheikh's Secretary Mistress (Royal Brides, #8)
  • For Duty's Sake (Royal Brides, #9)
  • Heart of a Desert Warrior (Royal Brides #10)