Start by marking “Sesame St Elmo 1 2 Zoo” as Want to Read:
Sesame St Elmo 1 2 Zoo

Sesame St Elmo 1 2 Zoo

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Kids’ favorite Sesame Street friend, Elmo, is sculpted in irresistible foam on the cover of this bright book about counting. Large tabs help kids find their favorite animals to count fast.

Bright colors, an irresistible big foam Elmo on the cover, and five inviting tabs beg kids to open One, Two, Zoo! As readers explore the zoo with Elmo and his buddies, they will
Board Book, 10 pages
Published December 29th 2009 by Reader's Digest (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Sesame St Elmo 1 2 Zoo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sesame St Elmo 1 2 Zoo

Jamie
This book was great! My 20 month-old son picked it up at the library because he loved the spongy Elmo face on the cover. He would bring it to me, sit on my lap, and we'd read it. We looked for the different animals, counted them, named the characters, and looked for differnt things within the pictures. His favorite thing to do was look for the "twidlebugs" on each page.
Donald
Donald added it
Jun 13, 2012
Asma Abdulaziz
Asma Abdulaziz marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2010
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. is a global media and direct marketing company based in Chappaqua, New York, best known for its flagship publication founded in 1922, Reader's Digest. The company's headquarters are in New York City, where it moved from Pleasantville, New York.

The company was founded by DeWitt and Lila Wallace in 1922 with the first publication of Reader's Digest magazine, but
More about Reader's Digest Association...
Back to Basics New Complete Guide to Sewing Strange Stories, Amazing Facts The Girl Who Chased the Moon / Rainwater Laughter Really Is The Best Medicine: America's Funniest Jokes, Stories, and Cartoons