Start by marking “Dudes, the School Is Haunted! (Rotten School, #7)” as Want to Read:
Dudes, the School Is Haunted! (Rotten School, #7)

Dudes, the School Is Haunted! (Rotten School #7)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  184 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Joe Sweety is the worst kind of bully -- big, mean, and always ready to use his fists. Chipmunk is the shiest, clumsiest kid at Rotten School. When Chipmunk is paired with Joe on the class trip, things get ugly -- and fast! Chipmunk spills his apple juice on Joe, he barfs on Joe, and he pulls down Joe's pants. All accidents, of course. But does Joe care? No way! He is out ...more
Published June 1st 2006 by HarperCollins Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Dudes, the School Is Haunted!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dudes, the School Is Haunted!

John F
Bernie feels really bad that his friend Chipmunk has been beat up by Joe Sweety for spilling apple juice all over him TWICE, for barfing on him and for accidentally pulling his pants down! Bernie is going to take revenge on him for hurting his friend by scaring his pants off!

I thought the book was awesome and it had a great plot and I loved how R.L. Stine ended the book. I would suggest this book if you like grows things and funny jokes and you will not be disappointed.
Georgina Willetts
Joe Sweety is a bully and this book is about how Bernie Bridges and his friends try to scare Joe into thinking there is a ghost in Rotten School.

I didnt like reading about Joe because I think bullies are nasty and I was disappointed that Bernies attempts to get revenge didnt work out.

Lots of funny moments in this book and I would read the other books in the Rotten School series.
this book is really good , i recomend it to many ppl it's about a bully that bothers everyone and he picks on a little shy kid that is sooooo scared of him and he calls him his little brother and then he trys to beat him up when no one is watching and he doesn't get to at the end!!!
Selmani #10
I think was a book that went everywhere. The book is mostly about a 4th grade superstar who finds out the most biggest kid in school is afraid of ghosts. They go on a fieldtrip and this weak kid named chipmunk accidentaly spills juice on Joe Sweety. He pulls out his fists but the teacher always comes and his pretends like there friends. Anyways the crew whic includes bernie and his friends plan pranks on Big joe. They always tell joe that a ghost only attacks a certain things and they all end u ...more
I don't know what compelled me to read this. I was in the library today (looking for class texts) and I just didn't want to leave. Here I am, standing in the children's section, and it hits me I just need a simple book, something to calm me down after the ridiculous high-stress day I've had. Goosebumps was my first mission, but instead I found this... R L Stine's next project, I suppose.

Honestly? It's no Goosebumps. But I liked it. It definitely calmed me down (well, that and the peacefulness o
My 9 year old loved this book and now wants to read more of RL Stine. I also enjoyed reading it with him - lots of fun happenings and it kept us both hanging on every chapter. Great read.
Jeffrey Holle
Nothing interesting to be found.
It was hilarious :)
At first I thought that it was just for little kids from first grade to fifth grade, but when I read
to the second page and I figured that I related to one moves because when I was in fourth grade I used to do schemes that today I'm not very proud of that and I regret it, but it is very funny and enjoyable to read and heartwarming and really scary!!!!!!!!!
The Joker
I like this book because it is realated to my school because I my school there are kids that are bullies that some times bet kids up and take what they have in there pokets but now we have that we have cameras that they think about it.
Joshua Simmons
Jul 15, 2011 Joshua Simmons is currently reading it
I think the book is very funny and scary.It is funny because bernie b. is scaring joe sweetly by tell him that it is a ghost in the dom house he is in.It is scary because it is a ghost in the dorms
Nov 23, 2009 Castro added it
Shelves: mariana
Marianna - It is very wierd and sily. Recommended to boys.
Lia L
Like about all of the books in this series.
Abdul Rafay
It was amazing and i really liked it
Taylor ♡
it is awesome right now
More of the same.
Apr 29, 2011 Erica added it
April, 2011
Dalton Schmidt
Dalton Schmidt marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Michelle Watts Jenkins
Michelle Watts Jenkins marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Mecca marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Josh Cordeiro
Josh Cordeiro marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Austin Myers
Austin Myers marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Stephanie Lynch
Stephanie Lynch is currently reading it
Oct 29, 2015
  • Moby Clique (Bard Academy, #3)
  • Branded (Orca Currents)
  • Zombiekins
  • Reaction
  • Poison Ink
  • Horrid Henry's Stinkbomb
  • Voices in the Dark (The Last Descendants, #2)
  • Witch Ball (The Seer, #3)
  • The Ghost at the Drive-In Movie (The Boxcar Children, #116)
  • Creative Mind and Success
  • The Mystery of the Missing Everything
  • Toad Away (Toad, #3)
  • Fred and Ted Go Camping
  • Evolutionary Enlightenment: A New Path to Spiritual Awakening
  • Junie B., First Grader: Turkeys We Have Loved and Eaten (and Other Thankful Stuff) (Junie B. Jones, #28)
  • The Night Wanderer: A Native Gothic Novel
  • Mind Reader: Unlocking the Secrets and Powers of a Mentalist
  • Occult America: The Secret History of How Mysticism Shaped Our Nation

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Rotten School (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • The Big Blueberry Barf-Off! (Rotten School, #1)
  • The Great Smelling Bee (Rotten School, #2)
  • The Good, the Bad and the Very Slimy (Rotten School, #3)
  • Lose, Team, Lose! (Rotten School, #4)
  • Shake, Rattle, and Hurl! (Rotten School, #5)
  • The Heinie Prize (Rotten School, #6)
  • The Teacher from Heck (Rotten School, #8)
  • Party Poopers (Rotten School, #9)
  • The Rottenest Angel (Rotten School #10)
  • Punk'd and Skunked (Rotten School, #11)