Start by marking “Hearts Evergreen” as Want to Read:
Hearts Evergreen

Hearts Evergreen

A CLOUD MOUNTAIN CHRISTMAS by Robin Lee Hatcher

Take one lonely divorc e at Christmastime. Send her on business to the romantic Cloud Mountain Lodge. Add a complication: handsome innkeeper Tony Anderson. And mix!

A MATCH MADE FOR CHRISTMAS by Kathryn Springer

Cynical reporter Connor Lawe discovers that getting youth leader Sarah Kendle to agree to a story about her merry band
Published November 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hearts Evergreen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts Evergreen

Bookworm1
Aug 02, 2013 Bookworm1 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kate
Nov 10, 2014 Kate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Both these stories were really sweet, light reads. I like how they both involved learning to have faith in God's perfect plan. I'm not sure I had a favourite between the 2, though. Although, now that I think of it, I especially enjoyed Connor's character growth (both shown and implied) in 'A Match Made for Christmas'.
Rebecca "Rebaka" Lewis
Finally Maddie is getting away. Yes, its a work vacation, but sometimes just a different scenery is what is needed. To be able to reprioitize, sometimes can open your eyes to newand wonderful possibilities. Robin is a good writer. A Match for Christmas-Sometimes you have to look in the past to see what you have in the future.
Judine Brey
Jul 01, 2016 Judine Brey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, christian
These holiday novellas are nice companion pieces. Both involve small town charm over-riding bigger city glitz and glamour. The minor characters in Springer's story, especially the angel choir, really brought it to life.
Kim
I've been reading some Christian chick-lit lately. I just needed some books with happy endings with characters who live their faith.

I actually only read the first story A Cloud Mountain Christmas. It was a sweet love story.
Terri
Nov 30, 2008 Terri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Five stars for Robin Hatcher " A cloud Mountain Christmas " and Four stars for Kathyrn Springer " A match for Christmas "
Mary
Dec 28, 2010 Mary rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I only read the short by Kathryn Springer. I wish she had more books but it was a nice Christmas/romantic short story.
Krissi
Oct 16, 2014 Krissi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
okay as a short, not enough there to expand, religious...
Tara
Aug 18, 2015 Tara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved these stories!
Ginger Baerg
Apr 06, 2008 Ginger Baerg rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Christian love story. I really like this author. Her books challenge my faith as well as entertain me.
Bethany
Bethany rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Stephers
Stephers rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2012
Nicole Unguez
Nicole Unguez rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2013
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2009
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2010
Shereen
Shereen rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2010
Helen L.
Helen L. rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2013
kel
kel rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2010
Sharon Jones
Sharon Jones rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2013
Terri
Terri rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2009
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2008
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2011
Bluemoon
Bluemoon rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2013
Jan
Jan rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2013
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2016
Crissi
Crissi rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2012
Angela Owens
Angela Owens rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
Crystal
Crystal rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2009
Alisha Grant
Alisha Grant rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Robin Lee Hatcher discovered her vocation as a novelist after many years of reading everything she could put her hands on, including the backs of cereal boxes and ketchup bottles. Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from both American Christian Fiction Writers and Romance Writer of America and the winner of the Christy Award for Excellence in Christian Fiction, the RITA Award for Best Insp ...more
More about Robin Lee Hatcher...