Start by marking “Her Every Pleasure (Spice Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Her Every Pleasure (Spice Trilogy #3)

Her Every Pleasure (Spice Trilogy #3)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  968 ratings  ·  40 reviews
From the glittering ballrooms of Regency England to the sapphire waters of the Mediterranean, the dazzling finale of Gaelen Foley’s Spice trilogy unfurls the passionate tale of a rebel princess and the powerful warrior destined to become her champion.

Princess Sophia was only a child when Napoleon conquered the island paradise ruled by her father. Raised in England and now
Published March 25th 2008 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Her Every Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Every Pleasure

J. Monroe
I laughed, I cried, I almost threw it against the wall....until I remembered it was on my Kindle!

Wow, okay, where to start. First, the heroine Sophia of Kavros was a tad...umm, how you say...snotty? Arrogant? Ok, I understand she was on her way to be placed onto the thrown of her war-torn little Greek island and I guess that's something to be snotty about (although I am not that snotty and I rule lots of things! Yeah, I know, not a Greek island but still!!) LOL I digress...

The story was the las
Aquit
Dec 10, 2009 Aquit rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Noone, they would be left hanging
Recommended to Aquit by: Noone, and that's not surprising
Truth be told, I actually like the first 1/4 pages of the book. After that everything went downhill.

I like the interaction between Sophia and Gabriel. They were funny together, full of life, and humor. The impossible attraction between knight and princess drew me in. Gabriel thought Sophia was a Gypsy whore and she let him think that even after he said he wouldn't sleep with him while she waited for her escorts. She became a maid, cleaning for him despite her poor lack of skills and you could s
Sari
Suka dengan buku ini, bikin ga berenti baca saking serunya. Gabriel sejak buku 1 sudah terlihat akan menjadi karakter yang mengesankan, bukan hanya karena dia merupakan anak sulung, tapi karena karakternya yg kuat akan pendiriannya. Di sisi lain Sophia juga merupakan karakter wanita yang mandiri, tegas, namun tidak menjadi arogan, krn sekali dia jatuh cinta dengan Gabriel, dia tidak peduli dengan pendapat orang lain namun tidak mengesampingkan tugasnya juga sebagai Putri Raja.

Agak kecewa ketika
Kat
Though I'm a big fan of Ms. Foley's, I found this book to be a bit of a disappointment. Perhaps it's because I didn't read the first two books in the story. But this one was just missing "something"; not sure what. I did like Gabriel, though I did find find him a wee bit dim. (Seriously, he finds a girl in his barn and thinks she's a gift from his brother?! Christmas at the Knights' house must have been interesting!) I did find Sophia to be a bit irritating; I found it a little hard to see what ...more
Oleta Blaylock
This is Gabriel’s story and the end of the Knight Miscellany group of books. It is very sad to see this family’s stories come to an end. They have provided a great deal of entertainment for me of the last several months. I was very glad that we got to see all the Knights show up for Gabriel’s wedding. I wish we had seen more of them in the other two books that are part of this series. I have been concerned about Gabriel since he was injured in HER ONLY DESIRE. He has been so lost and alone. He i ...more
Lady Darcie Guenon
Oct 19, 2008 Lady Darcie Guenon rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance lovers
Recommended to Lady Darcie by: myself
oh my what a sexy book, full of adventure and love.
Joy
This is the perfect ender to a great trilogy by this author. After reading Derek's story, I gave it a rest because I didn't like it as much as Georgiana's, and I didn't expect anything from Gabriel's story. I didn't read reviews so I'll start with a clean slate. As an avid reader of historical romance, I don't give a 5 easily and this one earned the high rating after its high-quality plot, unpredictable events, interesting characters who developed emotionally, and the very entertaining storyline ...more
Marie
Bintang 4

Ini kisah tentang metamorfosa seorang knight with white horse menjadi seorang prince charming yg menikahi sang ratu yg dicintainya. Sukaaaa sekali dengan karakter Gabriel yg awalnya seorang Mayor kavaleri yg kejam dan tanpa perasaan akhirnya mengalami penyucian diri yg merasa dirinya ditakdirkan untuk sesuatu hal yg besar yg menantinya dimasa depan.

Kembali dari kematian. Saat bertugas mendampingi diplomat Inggris untuk sebuah perjanjian netralitas dengan pihak India, Mayor Gabriel Knigh
Red
Rame sih ceritanya, sebenarnya bisa dapet 4 bintang tapi entahlah...
------------
Sophia, seorang calon ratu dari negara Kavros yang strategis, dihadang oleh kelompok yang ingin meningkarkannya dari mengambil haknya sebagai penerus raja. Hingga ia terdampar di lahan pertanian kosong yang ternyata milik Mayor Gabriel. Gabriel, setelah bangkit dari kematian pertamanya, memutuskan bahwa ia sudah tidak akan membunuh lagi namun janji kepada dirinya sendiri itu harus ia ingkari setelah ia diminta untuk
Kay Bolton
Review from my Blog Post (#96) in March 2011 - book borrowed from library.

This is the follow on story from "Her Secret Fantasy" and features Derek's Brother, Gabriel.

Having signed away his inheritance to assist Derek to marry Lily, Gabriel retires from the real world to contemplate his brush with death. A glimpse of heaven has left him with an overwhelming feeling that he was sent back from the light to fulfil his destiny.

Meanwhile, Princess Sophia of Korkova is ambushed and her enemies attempt
Rosa C.
Took me a few days to finish this one. I love Foley's writing but this one was a huge miss for me. The characters were interesting and I found them enjoyable on the whole but the book dragged on for wayyyyyy to long and I simply didn't care for the action/adventure style of plot.
All in all, this was a disappointment but I still look forward to reading more from this author since I enjoyed her previous books very much.
Jessi
The last in the Spice Trilogy has the eldest of the India wing of the Knight clan finding his true mate. Derek is soul-weary and tired of the killing that he has done for the British Army in India. He has renounced his right to his father's fortune and lives simply in the country. How could he know that a princess, whose family was displaced by Napoleon, would end up hiding in his barn after an attack. He and Princess Sophia get pretty close while she's hiding in his barn and Derek is disappoint ...more
Cam
Trisha
5 stars! ;A; Gaelen Foley sure can write a romance to my specifications.

This book has everything I could ask for in a romance. A badass princess who doesn't shy away from danger and goes for what she wants, a man in uniform who tries so hard to resist temptation but eventually gives in, just enough angst to pull at your heartstrings, scenes that make you want to fan yourself and a mad, passionate love.

This almost reminds me of Jude Deveraux's The Princess which I adored.

I also love how the res
Tricia
Im really surprised that this book got so many bad reviews, yes in some places it dragged a little bit, but over all I enjoyed the book greatly..I would love to see this story continue.
Mahareni Maldini
Baca buku ini rasanya seperti pas baca Gaelen Foley yg Prince Charming. Seruuuuu...tegaaaaang...emosi naik turun gara-gara wanita jalang yg coba goda-goda si hero. Aaaaaahhh...gak trima nih, masa matinya Alexa seketika gitu, kurang dibikin menderita dia.

Sukaaaaaa sama Gabriel. Setelah ngasih gelar and semua hartanya ke Derek, dia malah ngedapatin seorang ratu and berakhir jadi seorang pangeran.

Sophia-nya juga tangguh. Tapi rata-rata heroine-nya Gaelen Foley emank gitu ya.

Btw, 3 judul di seri ini
Michelle
I read this book because amazon sent it to me mistakenly instead of a Temeraire book. I'd normally never touch romance but hey, it was there and I was sick so why not. I had very low expectations for this book going in, like I thought I wouldn't finish it, but it was surprisingly tolerable. Of course the language was over-the-top ridiculous and cliche but it was in an amusing sort of way instead of annoying. I would read passages to my husband aloud and laugh. The beginning was pretty good, the ...more
Annette Meier
A great adventure and a great ending to the series! Only wish there were more books to come!
penelopewanders
Well, I do miss the real Knights Miscellany which were among the first historical romance I read. This one reminded me a bit too much of the Ascension series which I thought was dire. The first part was pretty good, I thought though, and I do like Gabriel, even if I think it would have been better if he didn't let his self-control slip quite so much. I mean, hero for hero, shouldn't he be a bit stronger? Enjoyed the clever and courageous heroine.
Fanny Roswita Ria
Stupidity banget dah novel ini, heroine yg plin-plan trs hero yg ikut2an plin-plan krn jelas2 terpikat sama sang putri tp masih sempat2nya main dg dayang pribadi heroine-nya..ke laut aja deh hero yg kyk gini..ga gentlemen bgt euy blm lagi tarik-ulur yg lama2 bikin bosen dan mikir ini mo mpe kpn dibuat kyk gini? Mending buku pertama, jauh lebih menarik..bad choice to read this series
Akemi Joy
A fun read. Interesting characters and settings. A Greek island nation, an exiled princess, a soldier grappling with the aftermath of nearly dying and how his professional acts align with his spiritual beliefs... there's action and adventure and, of course, sex. I'm interested in reading more from this author.
Clare
Parts of this book got too draggy so I ended up skimming a considerable amount of it. The start and end were good. Damien was <3 and the end was nice because everybody in the Knight Family got a mention. Other than that - the book had an interesting premise, but sadly, failed to deliver.
Samantha
A brilliant end to the series and a perfect happily ever after for the Knight clan, this booked had me gripped from the first page. I loved all of the characters in the book and even felt a bit sorry for Alexa in the end.
Joanna
Like others said, parts of the book did seem to drag on, but I just skipped through them and got down to the nitty gritty, which deserved 4 stars. The relationship did get a bit boring at some points, but I still liked it.
I think this was the last book in this series, and I'm going to miss the series as a whole. After so many books with the charming Knight family, it'll be hard knowing there are no more adventures in store.
Kyra De
3 and a half. Best of the series. Didn't drag at the end, which I was relived and surprised about. Fell hard for the beautiful Gabriel Knight. Princess Sophia was badass
Alexandria Tale
What makes it "only" 4 star for me is the way they continuously proclaim their love. I think it's a bit overused, though not by much. Overall, a very good reading.
Novee
Nih buku #3 paling bagus diantara Spice Trilogy ini.
Paling seru dan paling hooootttt.. >,< terutama adegan di kereta kuda itu, OMG langsung panas dingin dhe.. LOL

Amber
I think the time has finally come, where they've run out of good stories for the knight family. I've been a loyal fan, but this one was truly ludicrous.
Lindy
I think this was my favorite book in the trilogy. All were good, but they seemed to get better as they went along. Maybe it was just me.
  • The Wedding Trap (The Trap Trilogy, #3)
  • A Dangerous Beauty (Widows Club, #1)
  • One With the Shadows (Companion, #5)
  • The Sinful Nights of a Nobleman (Boscastle, #5)
  • Royal Bridesmaids
  • Just Wicked Enough (Rogues and Roses, #2)
  • Lady Anne’s Lover
  • Let Sleeping Rogues Lie (School for Heiresses, #4)
  • The Naked Marquis (Naked Nobility, #3)
  • To Catch a Bride (Devil Riders, #3)
  • Ecstasy (Notorious, #4)
  • The China Bride (The Bride Trilogy, #2)
  • Give Me Tonight
  • The Lady Is Tempted
  • The Prince Kidnaps a Bride (Lost Princesses, #3)
  • The Spy (Liar's Club #3)
  • Portrait of a Lover (American Heiresses, #5)
Gaelen Foley is the New York Times, USA Today, and Publisher's Weekly bestselling author of twenty historical romances set in the glittering world of Regency England. Her books are available in sixteen languages and have won numerous genre awards, such as the Bookseller's Best, the NJRW Golden Leaf (three times), the CRW Award of Excellence, the National Reader's Choice Award, the Beacon, and the ...more
More about Gaelen Foley...

Spice Trilogy (3 books)
  • Her Only Desire (Spice Trilogy #1)
  • Her Secret Fantasy (Spice Trilogy #2)
The Duke (Knight Miscellany, #1) Lord of Fire (Knight Miscellany, #2) Lord of Ice (Knight Miscellany, #3) Lady of Desire (Knight Miscellany, #4) Devil Takes a Bride (Knight Miscellany, #5)