Start by marking “Elvis Presley's Love Me Tender” as Want to Read:
Elvis Presley's Love Me Tender

Elvis Presley's Love Me Tender

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Love me tender, love me sweet;
Never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
And I love you so.

Elvis Presley first sang "Love Me Tender" in the 1956 film of the same name. It was Presley's big screen debut and launched a stellar movie career. But it was the song, which Elvis co-wrote, that people took to their hearts. It is still one of his most popular. Now paired with
Published April 15th 2003 by HarperCollins (first published April 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Elvis Presley's Love Me Tender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elvis Presley's Love Me Tender

Ruby / Nina
After dinner at the Third Street Cafe, we had lots of questions about Elvis: Why is there a scary Elvis mannequin in the restaurant? Why do the Elvi run in the mini-marathon every year? What do you mean he died in the 70s? Why do people still love him? Can we go to his house?
We looked for a biography, but only came up with this sappy picture book. Even so, the girls are hooked. I catch Nina singing Love Me Tender almost daily. I predict a roadtrip to Graceland in our future.
Kim
Nice to teach mood and tone. Play the song without the book. Then replay the song with the book and watch kids' faces change--it's amazing!
Melissa Nastja
Adorable book about a father and daughter. In class you can play to original Elvis song as students read the book. Great illustrations.
Terra Bowers snavely
Wonderful for a father's day gift.
Allie (DauntlessNerd)
Allie (DauntlessNerd) marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Jennifer Goins
Jennifer Goins marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Amy
Amy added it
May 06, 2015
Imad Dahmani
Imad Dahmani marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Erin
Erin added it
Jan 30, 2015
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Cody
Cody marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Jolin
Jolin marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Abbey Acre
Abbey Acre marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Longbeachmsgirl
Longbeachmsgirl marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
TheHarksenFamily
TheHarksenFamily marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Martha Perez
Martha Perez marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Elvis Aaron Presley was an American singer, musician and actor. He is a cultural icon, often known as "The King of Rock 'n' Roll", or simply "The King".

Presley began his career as one of the first performers of rockabilly, an uptempo fusion of country and rhythm and blues with a strong back beat. His novel versions of existing songs, mixing "black" and "white" sounds, made him popular—and controve
More about Elvis Presley...
CHOSEN, Issue 1 Elvis Elvis Presley - The 50 Greatest Love Songs Elv1s Lilo and Stitch Song Book