Start by marking “The Forgotten Warrior (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Forgotten Warrior (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #5)

The Forgotten Warrior (Warriors: Omen of the Stars #5)

4.48  ·  Rating Details ·  6,280 Ratings  ·  188 Reviews
With a divided StarClan driving a treacherous rift between the four warrior Clans, the spirits of the Dark Forest are gaining strength. Ivypool's role as a spy becomes more dangerous with each passing day, and Dovewing is haunted by nightmares about the mountains.
Then an outsider appears in ThunderClan's midst, spreading discord and pushing the Clans farther apart. As tens
Published November 22nd 2011 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Forgotten Warrior, please sign up.

~Megan~
Mar 04, 2011 ~Megan~ rated it it was amazing
They have the cover picture up for this already?! Wow. Hey, I think that's Lionblaze on the cover! He finally gets a cover picture after what, 10 books with him as one of the main characters?

(That was my short little review I wrote before the book came out that got more comments than any review I've written before. Now, on to the REAL review.)

(view spoiler)
Whitlea
Nov 25, 2011 Whitlea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: warriors
This was definitely the best book out of Omen of the Stars, and better than any book of Power of Three.

This book is why I have stuck with Warriors for over three years. It had all the excitment a book from this series should, enough surprises and plot twists to keep things interesting, and it answered enough questions, while leaving enough for the fans to ponder over too.

I can honestly say that after getting past the first few chapters, I was not bored once while reading this book, something t
Karen
Feb 07, 2012 Karen rated it liked it
Erm, yes. These are my guilty pleasure.
♥SugarFlower♥
Jan 17, 2012 ♥SugarFlower♥ rated it it was amazing
•Before Reading•

It's gonna be epic.
It has to be Hollyleaf. Or maybe Ravenpaw from the first series wants revenge on Tigerstar and comes to help.
I don't thinnk Hollyleaf is the fourth beacause on Wikipedia, in the fifth series the battle has begun and the Three are stressing out because the can't find the fourth.
I also heard somewhere in the fifth series Firestar dies. If this happened in the first series or maybe even the second, I would be shocked. But now I dom't care. Erin made Firestar borin
Mai Person
Sep 11, 2011 Mai Person marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh I can't wait to read it! *screams at the top of her lungs then does a victory dance* I think the "Forgotten Warrior" is going to be Hollyleaf and it's gonna be something like she's been living alone and she had actually escaped the underground river. I really hope Hollyleaf come back! I miss her and I wish that Lionblaze, and mostly Jayfeather would forgive Leafpool. It's so sad how they're angry at her and I really want Leafpool to be the medicine cat again!
Kayla
Dec 10, 2011 Kayla rated it it was amazing
Shelves: warriors
The final battle is growing ever so closer. Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovewing struggle to find the forth cat in the prophecy to save the clans. But in the midst of their struggles Sol returns. He (of course) is back to his old bag of tricks. But is he truly the forgotten warrior? After all he was never a warrior to begin with... No, the forgotten warrior is a different cat. (Take your best guess :) )

I loved the plot of this book. It was much better than the last warrior book. Dark Forest is br
Joshua
Nov 11, 2014 Joshua rated it it was amazing
This book is one of my favorite books out of all of the Warriors book. It is filled with action, and drama and it keeps me from wanting to read more. I hope that it will have the same effect to the other viewers as to what it did for me. In this book, i like the way how it transitioned from one characters point-of-view to another characters point-of-view. This book is so good, it will make you want to read the books to come. All in all, i think this book is great and it made me wan to read on mo ...more
Julia, a dog lover
Dec 20, 2011 Julia, a dog lover rated it it was amazing
Jayne
Nov 27, 2011 Jayne rated it it was amazing
It's coming to an end soon and it's been quite a wonderful time reading the story of these warriors. I've named my cats after characters from the stories. My grandchildren love Warriors.
Soo Jo
Dec 15, 2011 Soo Jo rated it it was amazing
Micheline
May 14, 2014 Micheline rated it really liked it
The Forgotten Warrior, the long awaited book 5 in the Omen of the Stars (OotS) series of the Warriors book. And the second to last book of the series as we know it. According to the authors, the next series of Warrior Cats isn't written; and would take place at the beginning of the clans, kind of like prequels. I was worried I'd be confused; having finished the previous OotS Warriors book in June; but there are always short and sweet little reminders thrown in, which aren't excessive; cause I di ...more
Nicoledp67
Dec 13, 2011 Nicoledp67 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 8th-grade
Michelle Nguyen
Dec 22, 2013 Michelle Nguyen rated it really liked it
"Warriors: The Forgotten Warrior" by Erin Hunter was a great book because it was suspenseful. The tension between the Clans always makes you wonder what will happen next. There were also lots of surprising twists. For example, "I was there when Ashfur died. And his death was my fault. Her confession was greeted with a horrified gasp from the cats. As if at a word of command, they shrank back, widening the circle" (pg. 188). I chose this quote because it shows the surprising part when Hollyleaf r ...more
Megan
Nov 26, 2011 Megan rated it it was amazing
Being returned to the world of suspense stirring amongst the clans living at the shores of the lake, a traveler arrives. A cat of malevolence and full of vengeance from his last visit to the cats of the clans, he begins to turn clan against clan, and once more, hostilities arise, despite the need for all four clans to unite against the rising darkness of the spirits residing in the Place of No Stars. Then when a cat who had been almost forgotten by the warriors of ThunderClan, comes back from, s ...more
Nikki
Nov 26, 2011 Nikki rated it it was amazing
Chloe
Dec 07, 2011 Chloe rated it it was amazing
Kayla
Feb 20, 2012 Kayla rated it it was amazing
These books never fail to impress me. Incredible writing, good plot, amazing and lovable characters, and great life lessons. I'm 17 years old and proud to say I read these books. They are my second favorite series. Even though theres 25+ books, they never bore me! This installment is as good as any of the others. I can't wait for the next one, keep them coming Erin Hunter!
Mackenzie
Jun 19, 2012 Mackenzie rated it it was ok
Shelves: animals, spies

It was horribly written. I didn't like it one bit, the book was very boring except for the part where Hollyleaf comes back but that's about it.
Sundapple
May 26, 2011 Sundapple marked it as to-read
I'm hoping to find the truth of what happened to the single lost warrior that crosses my mind whenever I see this book, or after reading the last book..,
Sonia
Dec 15, 2011 Sonia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Does it come out later for USA? I think this is only Canada/UK. (Not sure of course). Ohhh, I've been waiting for this one!! I think the "forgotten warrior" is Hollyleaf.
Erin
Jan 21, 2016 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a great and exciting build up to the final book in the Omen of the Stars arc! Can't wait to read The Last Hope (and for the tears to come)!
Aiyana Rose
Dec 02, 2011 Aiyana Rose rated it it was amazing
This book is epic, it had many twist and turns from Hollyleaf returning to Cinderheart remembering her past as Cinderpelt I give this. Book 5 stars
Wildclawmedicinecatz
Dec 12, 2011 Wildclawmedicinecatz rated it it was amazing
I can't believe they return (Some enemy and a ThunderClan cat) I love this book!
Christine
Jan 01, 2012 Christine rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Children, Cat-Lovers
So far the best book in the Omen of the Stars series.
Swiftblaze
Jan 05, 2012 Swiftblaze rated it it was amazing
I knew Hollyleaf would return eventually... They wouldn't go so far as to kill a main character!
Bailey
Dec 01, 2009 Bailey marked it as to-read
i dont even think this one is out yet...
Colleen Mertens
Nov 28, 2016 Colleen Mertens rated it really liked it
Wow. This book stirs up the action in this series in ways that I didn't expect. I loved how Mothwing and Jayfeather start moving things forward and begin reunitings that need to happen. I loved the return of some cats that I was expecting to see again. It was one of my favorite books in the Warrior series.
Coalpelt
Nov 05, 2016 Coalpelt rated it it was amazing
I repeat: WHO IS THE FOURTH???????????????????????????????????????????????????

i still hate holyleef, why didn't she kill him? WHYYYYYYYY

final battle, final battle, FINAL BATTLE in the NEXT BOOK, whyyyyyyyyyyy
Vega
Jan 03, 2017 Vega rated it really liked it
It was AMAZING like all the other Warriors books. i finished it in 2016 and it is now 2017 i still have not read the last Warriors book because i don't think i could stand it and would probaly cry because it is the last book.
Cooper 709
Oct 26, 2016 Cooper 709 rated it it was amazing
This book is an action packed adventure, picking up on Warriors: Omen Of The Stars 4: The Sign Of The Moon.
You know you're a Warriors fan when... 71 74 Feb 11, 2016 03:41PM
warriors for a movie 39 64 Jan 04, 2016 02:51PM
Guess who the fourth warrior in the prohecy is talk about it 2 10 Feb 07, 2014 11:44AM
What do you think about this book? 1 4 Feb 05, 2014 05:02PM
Warriors questions 1 10 Dec 13, 2013 07:56AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! Hollyleaf! 8 22 Nov 14, 2013 12:44AM
  • Watch Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #3)
  • Varjak Paw  (Varjak Paw #1)
  • Clan Ground (The Named, #2)
  • The Tygrine Cat
  • The Wild Road (The Wild Road, #1)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Fell (The Sight, #2)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors: Omen of the Stars (6 books)
  • The Fourth Apprentice (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #1)
  • Fading Echoes (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #2)
  • Night Whispers (Warriors: Omen of the Stars #3)
  • Sign of the Moon (Warriors: Omen of the Stars #4)
  • The Last Hope (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #6)

“Ivypool felt her mouth drop open "Hollyleaf? But...you you're dead!"
"Obviously not," the newcomer replied with an edge to her voice.”
61 likes