Start by marking “Warriors: Power of Three Box Set: Volumes 1 to 6” as Want to Read:
Warriors: Power of Three Box Set: Volumes 1 to 6

Warriors: Power of Three Box Set: Volumes 1 to 6 (Warriors: Power of Three #1-6)

4.59  ·  Rating Details ·  1,541 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
This unbeatable box set, which contains all six books in the Power of Three arc, is the ideal gift for those who can't get enough Warriors--and for those who can't wait to get their paws on them for the first time.
Published September 28th 2010 by HarperCollins (first published October 6th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Warriors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warriors

Phantom Bigfoot & The Vampettes From Venus by Simon OkillAlien Species Intervention by J.K. AccinniWatership Down by Richard AdamsNobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe by Simon OkillPhantom Bigfoot Strikes Again by Simon Okill
Monster/Animal/Non-human POV (Xenofiction)
118th out of 366 books — 225 voters
Fallen by Lauren KateRemembrance by Michelle MadowThe Eternal Ones by Kirsten MillerEvermore by Alyson NoelTail of the Devil by Danielle DeVor
Reincarnation
153rd out of 173 books — 242 voters

More lists with this book...

LizzieM
Feb 09, 2016 LizzieM rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These books just keep getting better and better, and the new art is amazing! The characters are still well-developed, and the story has a plot line that makes you stay in your seat and read till the end. It has never taken me long at all to read these awesome books. Erin Hunter truly knows how to write a great story.
Caton Coe
Sep 07, 2015 Caton Coe rated it it was amazing
I read these books in the fourth grade and they are my favorite books of the whole series. Warrior Cats is very clever and exciting and I have loved them for years. A recommended read for sure!
Cassandrah Zenk
Mar 04, 2014 Cassandrah Zenk added it
Recommends it for: Young children
Read when younger. It is better to read the whole series in order from the beginning starting from Into the Wild
Sarah Huck
Sep 16, 2016 Sarah Huck rated it it was amazing
I got this for Christmas and I read them all in a week, It's a really got series I would recommend
Carla Collins
Feb 04, 2016 Carla Collins rated it really liked it
New Characters + Old Characters = So much tension that it is both unnerving yet appealing. (ᴗ) ...more
Scott Williams
30927781-04b0-41de-93ed-26a9d413c339
Junie
Jan 05, 2016 Junie rated it it was amazing
I love the Warriors
Mindy
Dec 31, 2012 Mindy rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens-books
Could hardly drag myself through the 5th book. It and some of the books before it are largely about the possibility of losing the Warrior Code, which I'm not convinced is the only right "code" to live by, so I just didn't care. The 6th was, thankfully, a huge reprieve, as it was pretty suspenseful and action packed and had some huge plot developments.
Champypelt
Jan 08, 2011 Champypelt rated it it was amazing
The third series as awesome. It has two awesome Warriors character, Jayfeather and Hollyleaf as main characters. This series is as awesome as the first and second, and will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Savannah J.
I loved the personality of the all-new charactars in this series! New prophesies, new friends, new enemies, new cats. If you have read the first two series, you'll love these cats as much as the last!
Emily
Mar 21, 2011 Emily rated it it was amazing
Much more paced, everything comes together in the end, just like u hope, and good wins over evil, hunter brings catz alive like no one ever haz before.
Sarah Price
Feb 11, 2013 Sarah Price rated it really liked it
Though it was a great series, the Power of Three is my least favorite of the series. I have no explanation as to why. But it's still worth every penny.
Rebecca
Feb 23, 2011 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
I really liked this series but, the end was very sad (Sunrise page: 314 but, don't peek because it might ruin the series and/or not make sense).
Lena
May 25, 2013 Lena rated it it was amazing
the power of three series was amazing and I read it over and over again
Sophia
May 18, 2011 Sophia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 6th-grade-books
it was soooooooooo sad but I loved reading it!
Evly
Jun 27, 2012 Evly added it
OMG!! i was so sad when Hollyleaf "Died"
Viola Sung
Mar 29, 2015 Viola Sung rated it it was amazing
Shelves: warriors
JAYFEATHER!!!!!!!!!!
Alice
Jul 02, 2009 Alice rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
read it. it was awesome.
Michael
Brandee Miller
Oct 08, 2013 Brandee Miller rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
good books
Charlie
good
Olivia Kim
Olivia Kim rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2016
Nour Hajjar
Nour Hajjar marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Marissa Hughes
Marissa Hughes marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Shan Chen
Shan Chen rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2016
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2016
Nacey
Nacey marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Zaya
Zaya added it
Sep 19, 2016
Holly
Holly rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2016
  • Guardians of Ga'hoole Boxed Set (Guardians of Ga'hoole, #1-4)
  • The Golden Cat (The Wild Road #2)
  • Pendragon (Boxed Set): The Merchant of Death, The Lost City of Faar, The Never War, The Reality Bug, Black Water
  • Dark Waters (The Last Dogs, #2)
  • Dragon in Chains (Moshui, #1)
  • Alex Rider Boxed Set (Alex Rider, #1-5)
  • Catwings Box Set
  • The Tygrine Cat
  • The Outlaw Varjak Paw
  • The Keys To The Kingdom Collection: Mister Monday, Grim Tuesday, Drowned Wednesday, Sir Thursday, Lady Friday, Superior Saturday, Lord Sunday
  • The Story of Liberty
  • True Talents (Talents, #2)
  • Galen and the Gateway to Medicine
  • Meet Thomas Jefferson
  • Acting Out (Vet Volunteers, #14)
  • Lost Tales Of Ga'Hoole (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • The Losers / High Hunt
  • The World Needs Your Kid: Raising Children Who Care and Contribute
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors: Power of Three (6 books)
  • The Sight (Warriors: Power of Three, #1)
  • Dark River (Warriors: Power of Three, #2)
  • Outcast (Warriors: Power of Three, #3)
  • Eclipse (Warriors: Power of Three, #4)
  • Long Shadows (Warriors: Power of Three, #5)
  • Sunrise (Warriors: Power of Three, #6)