Start by marking “Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love” as Want to Read:
Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love

Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Finding true love is possible in just 90 days. Renowned clinical psychologist, Dr. Diana Kirschner, uses the latest research, clinical and personal experience to show you how. Dr. Diana knows the questions single women everywhere face: "Why am I attracted to the wrong kind of guys?" "Why is he just not that into me?" "Why can't I seem to find the One?" She also knows the u...more
Published January 2nd 2009 by Center Street (first published January 2nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Love in 90 Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in 90 Days

Bridget
I never really had a problem finding guys. My problem was finding a good guy. Even though I am happily married, I still want to learn all that I can because I want this love to last forever. One thing that was difficult for me was learning to love myself. How can you expect someone to fall in love with you if you don't think that you are worthy of love? Understanding yourself is the key to learning what you want and need out of a relationship. This book is a great guide to loving yourself, your...more
Marta hoelscher
By Diana Kirschnew, PhD

Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: Center Street (January 2, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1599951223
ISBN-13: 978-1599951225
"In LOVE IN 90 DAYS, Dr. Diana reveals the secrets to finding Mr. Right and the crucial steps single women can take to create fulfilling love that lasts. Most singles unconsciously make the same mistakes over and over again in love, regardless of age, work success, or the type of man they are dating. Using her unique four-pronged approach, Dr. Dian...more
Lynne Torgersen
I think this woman is out of her mind. All the things she is suggesting for women to do in order to find a man would take a helluva lot more time that I have available in my life. Plus I've been using the online dating sites for years and I'm lucky if I can get one date with a guy every few months let alone find 3 to date on a regular basis.

One thing the book has done for me is convinced me that I am better off being single and if I'm truly meant to be with someone then God will make that happe...more
Jaye
I typically don't pay titles like this any mind but I'm actually glad I picked this one up. It's very detailed and insightful. It's almost like therapy in a book. I would have to say that Dr. Diana is a very skilled professional and has many good suggestions on ways a woman can change negative patterns and beliefs.

The only thing I didn't like was the part where she said that a woman should go on roller coaster rides (I could be misquoting) or anything that gets your adrenaline pumping to make y...more
Jennifer Short
I receieved this book from a giveaway on a blog I follow. I was quite excited to have won this.

I'm not the best when it comes to dating or relationships, and being single, never married and no date since 2001 might be a testimony to that fact.

Obviously I haven't had 90 days since receiving this book to try out the things she recommends. In fact, I'm not sure I'm "on the market" yet for a few months, want to get a few things completed in my life first, so it may be a little while before I actuall...more
Kimberly
Now, in my Pantheon of relationship books, it might seem that I'm a cupid addict. I'm actually far from it. I consider it a challenge (not a curse) of someone always learning and searching for more information. I've read every type of relationship book (it seems) in a quest of knowledge and humor. But, I'm in on the joke. Every book says pretty much the same thing, yet slightly different.

So, how does "Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love" shape up in the scheme of o...more
Mary
Sarah Sammis
Love in 90 Days by Diana Kirschner is not a book I would have read or agreed to review if I had been asked. I am not part of her narrowly defined target audience. Except for the fact that I am female and was one upon a time briefly single I am not nor would ever have been interested in this book. Yet a publicist rather than risk taking "no" (I would have been polite about it) sent it to me unsolicited. Now I could have just given the book away or wild released it through BookCrossing but I would...more
Samantha
This book worked for me. After the death of a loved one I wasn't sure if I was even ready for a serious relationship yet, but I met (reconnected with an old acquaintance actually) the guy who I'm going to marry while reading this book. It's all about taking care of yourself and how to find someone who is crazy about you and treats you well.
April Sorensen
I won this book from the first reads give aways. I think I misread the description because I thought it was a fictional book but when it arrived, I learned that it was a self help type book. Since I am already married, I really had no use for the book but read it anyway.

I did not like that the book wanted you to market yourself like trying to land a job. This would make me feel even more stressed that I had 90 days to land the perfect "job" or I would be in trouble.

In my opinion, when you stop w...more
Giselle
Feb 27, 2010 Giselle rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Giselle by: goodreads
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book through goodreads first-reads!
I thought it would be more of a philosophical book, but it is more like a work book, with short essays on relationships, and then activities for the reader to do. I find I never do those lists. I just want information, and I want to react to it in the way I choose.

Intellectually is it light weight. But if you are stumped about relationships, I guess this is a good "how to" book.
Susan Coleman
Got this for free from the publisher (where I used to work) and figured it would be another "just doll yourself up with a sexy outfit and some makeup - if you feel pretty, HE'LL see you as pretty too!" tome, which it was. So insulting. As a gal who feels more comfortable in hiking boots and jeans, I'm supposed to pretend I'm someone I'm not until I catch a man? Was looking for more real psychology here, but found the same old crap.
Mie
It is very practical and if you really try all of these, I am sure you can get a boyfriend within 90 days,,,,but the truth is it is really hard to keep dating three men at the same time. Maybe we can have a casual date but once we are in love and the relationships turn into serious one, I feel not everybody can manage having three guys at the same time. I feel it's a bit insincere. But I am sure this is very useful book.
Nancy Weil
Dr. Diana knows her stuff. She truly cares about helping people break through their faulty thoughts, bad habits and other blocks to finding the "one." Many of my clients want a relationship, but aren't willing to do the work to get one. I recommend this book to them and I recommend it to you as well. Stop making excuses for why you are alone and start learning how to search and connect with a wonderful partner.
Dawn
While good in theory, I don't have the time or the means to find one good guy to date -- let alone three. She expects way too much out of someone who has a full time job and wants to continue working out and seeing her friends. I just don't see her ideas working in my life. Thanks for making me feel like a failure, Diana.
Lisa Shultz
May 08, 2014 Lisa Shultz rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Women looking for love
This book is well written with good strategies, but I think it can take more than 90 days to find the love of your life. If you drop everything and do all the exercises and date like crazy, 90 days might work, but for the average person, it might be a bit longer. I have recommended the book to many girl friends.
Dani Butler
Like many books of the self help genera... there's a lot of repeat of information and postivie talk like the author is actually your friend or something. So far, I liked the damanging relationship patterns she has outline and the idea of dating 3 people at a time. but the writing style is still getting to me.
Harlow Drake
I really enjoyed this book and the strategies she suggested when looking for and finding love in 90 days. She suggests doing the same thing men have successfully done for years. I think she's on to something. I definitely recommend women read this book before re-entering the dating scene.
Holly Bluemlein
If you are single and don't want to be READ THIS BOOK!!! I have read a lot of relationship books and this one is hands down the best one. I recommend it to all of my friends and give it the bulk of credit for the fact that I'm happily married now.
Brandy Rivers
Helpful. Insightful. And incredibly well researched. I passed my copy on to every one of my single friends. If you're single - you should check it out too!
Karolane
Mar 26, 2010 Karolane added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who have trouble finding love
Recommended to Karolane by: no one, i just though it looked interesting
This was a very interesting book. It was easy to relate to, and it felt weird to know that people go through these types of problems every day.
Marlene Landauer
Mar 21, 2010 Marlene Landauer rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone who wants to find love
Recommended to Marlene by: Diana herself
an amazing book! I learned so much and am finally in a beautiful and loving relationship! Diana Kirschner is a very helpful teacher!
Ellen Atkin
I'm not desperate nor am I into dating, so I didn't read the whole thing.
Shaddi
I am listening to this audiobook.
Faridatarek
Faridatarek marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
B
B added it
Sep 26, 2014
Nalin Alonzo
Nalin Alonzo marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Hi, I'm Dr. Diana . . .

You may know me from my appearances as a guest psychologist on The Today Show or my PBS TV Special on Finding True Love. I've helped thousands of women all over the world use simple dating and relationship secrets in the most miraculous way--to finally find the passionate Soulmate love that is their heart's desire. Please visit me & get bi-weekly support from my free new...more
More about Diana Kirschner...
Sealing the Deal: The Love Mentor's Guide to Lasting Love 30 Days to Love: The Ultimate Relationship Turnaround Guide Find Your Soulmate Online in Six Simple Steps (The Love Mentor's Guide) The Diamond Self Secret: Say Goodbye to Your Inner Critic and Hello to Self-Acceptance, Serenity, and Lasting Love (The Love Mentor's Guide) Opening Love's Door: The Seven Lessons