Start by marking “Intimate Seduction” as Want to Read:
Intimate Seduction

Intimate Seduction (Forged of Steele #7)

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  955 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
When a man finds a beautiful woman asleep in his bed...
...he has only one choice. To seduce her with a night of lovemaking she'll never forget. Trouble is, Donovan Steele's sultry new housekeeper is just as determined not to become the legendary playboy's latest conquest.
Trading the Ivy League for down South, Natalie Ford is helping out with her ailing aunt's housecleani
Published July 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Intimate Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intimate Seduction

Shawnette
Jun 23, 2009 Shawnette rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mrs. Jackson gives us another Steele Hit! I must admit considering the "playa" that Donovan Steele has been portrayed as throughout this series...I DEFINITELY thought there would be more drama...perhaps some of his other women NOT taking to kindly to ONE woman occupying all his attention and time...and making big TROUBLE for him...but SURPRISINGLY the only DRAMA was caused by Donovan, himself...lol...the romance as usual is on point...another quick and ENGAGING read...and I can't wait to meet AL ...more
Ellie
This book has such a high average rating that I thought I'd like it a lot better, but I didn't. It was both slow moving and ridiculous. Ridiculous in that I just ended up getting annoyed.

1) I don't care how hot, if I found my cleaning person (if I had one) sleeping in my bed while they were suppose to be working I would fire them and ask for a refund on that shift. Then I'd clean myself because you can't trust anyone these days.
2) If I had a PhD, I wouldn't be purposefully hiding it from people.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Love brenda jackson this was a good book in the series of Steels to read. Brenda sure knows how to get us addictive to her series. you will enjoy this book And the not knowing who she really is but catching her in his bed asleep and looking good i do like the book good read for me

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart
LaSonya "I'm All Booked Up" Woodom
Very good read. I knew it would be with Brenda Jackson's name on it.
Lisa
Sep 06, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this book very enjoyable. I love this author's writing style. Very romantic descriptions. I liked the way she created Donovan's character to be sure of himself but at the same time showing vulnerability when it came down to Natalie. Would suggest this to anyone who wants some nice easy, get away from the everyday world reading.
Deb
Sep 16, 2013 Deb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yum.These Steele boys sure do know how to treat a lady. Felt like I was visiting friends with Donovan and Natalie since I knew about them in Uri's story. It was great seeing how they met. The key to any relationship is TRUST. Without that, there is no relationship. Great read
Susan
Pretty good book. Natalie is in Charlotte to help out her aunt who broke her ankle. Fortunately it is summer break so she can take the time away from her job as a chemistry professor. When she meets Donovan the attraction between them is immediate and explosive. She doesn't intend to become another notch in his bedpost, and he won't give up until she gives in.

I liked Natalie. She is a brilliant woman who has earned the respect of her peers. She takes a break for the summer to help out her aunt.
Joana
Jan 11, 2016 Joana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
No início, um homem completamente mulherengo mas que vai ganhando maturidade assim que perde a mulher que ama pela segunda vez. Concordo com Channing quando acha que a declaração de Zane não passa apenas de um desejo e não amor, mas ao longo da história, a luta pela seu verdadeiro amor mostrará que realmente os dois se amam de verdade. Foi uma história engraçada, com bons pormenores, mas uma tradução menos eficaz em algumas partes, contudo o leitor consegue perceber a ideia transcrita.
Deanna Byrd
Feb 28, 2016 Deanna Byrd rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love anything Mrs. Jackson write. I have been reading every book she ever wrote for the past 5 years. I came across one of her westmorelands novel and have been reading every single book she ever wrote. s

This book book was awesome. I love the Steele family. They are close net and when they love they love hard. Morgan and Natalie has this building chemistry at first sight of seeing one another. I like to think such a thing as love at first sight still exists.
Alisha Alford
As always a great read

Ms. Jackson is an awesome author. I could not put the book down. I wasn't sure how it would end, but I was not disappointed.
Arnissa Burnett
Dec 03, 2015 Arnissa Burnett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This book was amazing. This was my favorite of the Steele series so far. Tons of passion and enough to send your imagination over board.
Laquisha Sauls
Jan 14, 2015 Laquisha Sauls rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the way I rate the four brothers (1)Morgen (2)Change (3)Donovan (4)Sebastian
Angela
Mar 29, 2014 Angela rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Somehow you can't help but like the Donovan character.
D.lee
Jun 20, 2012 D.lee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved Donovan's story. Mrs. Jackson stayed true to the Forged of Steel force. Donovan and Natalie's chemistry jumped off the pages. Donovan was hot and sexy just like his brothers and Natalie was the perfect woman to bring him to his knees. The only thing I didn't like is as usual Kimmani Press only allows its authors around 250 pages to develop a lasting romance between their Hero and Heroine, but being true to her title as the "Queen of Romance" Mrs. Jackson delivers an explosive page turner ...more
Gloria Hyde
Sep 07, 2015 Gloria Hyde rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Lady

This book was tops. It had passion love, and strength in it. Natalie had lacked self esteem, even though she was a professor, and Donovan was arrogant until he met her. This was a true love story in every since of the Word!
Karen
Dec 11, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson
Diehard Playboy Donovan Steele wasn't ready for the likes of Natalie Ford. He found out the hard way that he was smitten with her from the time he found her fast asleep in his bed...a bed that he never invited any of his conquests to share. Little did he know that she would not only peek his curiosity, she would also steal his heart and end his womanizing ways. An awesome love story that lures you in from start to finish.
Connie
Feb 27, 2013 Connie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a decent book. I'm glad that I read it so that I could read about all of the Steele brothers, but sometimes I think that Ms. Jackson has too many other characters that she is trying to introduce for other books. To try to keep up with all of the family members can be a little cumbersome at times even though it is nice to know who they are when you read another book in the series.
Taz Will
Jun 13, 2014 Taz Will rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Donovan was worth the wait in this one. Too hot to handle is just what he was in his pursuit in Natalie. He was downright scandalous in what he did and said to get her to fall into his bed. Loved it and couldn't stop reading just what he would do next. Just SEXY!!
Claudine
Nov 07, 2011 Claudine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finished reading this books several months ago but forgot to update the status on it, too many thing doing so that's why.... Need some to recommend a good novel for me to start reading now romance novel that is
Stephanie Pompilus
I loved it!!!!

I just bought this book on my new Kindle fire and finished it in about 5 hours. I am a big fan of Brenda Jackson's work. She gets better and better with her stories!!!!
Ana
Sep 17, 2013 Ana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ella regresa a la ciudad. Hermana de él es mejor amiga de ella. El tiene hermanos.
Channing y zane. Ella es médico él tiene un rancho. El le,pide que crea que sí la ama.
Dorel
Jun 23, 2013 Dorel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book's storyline good & very hot & steamy. I really like how Natalie & Donovan met. I love Donovan's character. I glad for Bas & his wife. Great job Ms. Jackson.
Marilyn Diamond
Those Steele Brothers...Donovan got more than her bargained for..
Jeanette Rhone
Jun 26, 2009 Jeanette Rhone rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a big fan of Brenda Jackson so this book was very good.
Laura Franzon
Feb 04, 2013 Laura Franzon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, kobo
I really enjoy Brenda Jackson's writing. Hope to read more.
Shone
Oct 02, 2009 Shone rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best quote. "Never I happend to like being single".
LaTonya
Jan 25, 2013 LaTonya rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Donavan and Natalie's story. Good read!
Kelly Murphy
Jan 09, 2013 Kelly Murphy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loveeee Donovan Steele
Temptingat40
Aug 03, 2009 Temptingat40 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really good
  • Touch of Heaven
  • Only You (Graysons of New Mexico, #5)
  • Body Heat
  • Bittersweet Love
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

Forged of Steele (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Never Too Late
  • Solid Soul (Steele Series, #1)
  • Night Heat (Steele Series, #2)
  • Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)
  • Risky Pleasures (Steele Series, #4)
  • Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5)
  • Quade's Babies (The Westmorelands, #14) (Forged of Steele, #6)
  • Hidden Pleasures (Steele Series, #8)
  • A Steele for Christmas (Steele Series, #9)
  • Private Arrangements( Steele Series, #10)