Intimate Seduction

Intimate Seduction (Forged of Steele #7)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  668 ratings  ·  24 reviews
When a man finds a beautiful woman asleep in his bed...
...he has only one choice. To seduce her with a night of lovemaking she'll never forget. Trouble is, Donovan Steele's sultry new housekeeper is just as determined not to become the legendary playboy's latest conquest.
Trading the Ivy League for down South, Natalie Ford is helping out with her ailing aunt's housecleani...more
Published July 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Intimate Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intimate Seduction

Shawnette
Mrs. Jackson gives us another Steele Hit! I must admit considering the "playa" that Donovan Steele has been portrayed as throughout this series...I DEFINITELY thought there would be more drama...perhaps some of his other women NOT taking to kindly to ONE woman occupying all his attention and time...and making big TROUBLE for him...but SURPRISINGLY the only DRAMA was caused by Donovan, himself...lol...the romance as usual is on point...another quick and ENGAGING read...and I can't wait to meet AL...more
Tam
This book has such a high average rating that I thought I'd like it a lot better, but I didn't. It was both slow moving and ridiculous. Ridiculous in that I just ended up getting annoyed.

1) I don't care how hot, if I found my cleaning person (if I had one) sleeping in my bed while they were suppose to be working I would fire them and ask for a refund on that shift. Then I'd clean myself because you can't trust anyone these days.
2) If I had a PhD, I wouldn't be purposefully hiding it from people....more
Lady Raven RAVE!
Love brenda jackson this was a good book in the series of Steels to read. Brenda sure knows how to get us addictive to her series. you will enjoy this book And the not knowing who she really is but catching her in his bed asleep and looking good i do like the book good read for me

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart...more
Lisa
I found this book very enjoyable. I love this author's writing style. Very romantic descriptions. I liked the way she created Donovan's character to be sure of himself but at the same time showing vulnerability when it came down to Natalie. Would suggest this to anyone who wants some nice easy, get away from the everyday world reading.
Deb Irons
Yum.These Steele boys sure do know how to treat a lady. Felt like I was visiting friends with Donovan and Natalie since I knew about them in Uri's story. It was great seeing how they met. The key to any relationship is TRUST. Without that, there is no relationship. Great read
Susan
Pretty good book. Natalie is in Charlotte to help out her aunt who broke her ankle. Fortunately it is summer break so she can take the time away from her job as a chemistry professor. When she meets Donovan the attraction between them is immediate and explosive. She doesn't intend to become another notch in his bedpost, and he won't give up until she gives in.

I liked Natalie. She is a brilliant woman who has earned the respect of her peers. She takes a break for the summer to help out her aunt....more
Angela
Somehow you can't help but like the Donovan character.
D.lee
I loved Donovan's story. Mrs. Jackson stayed true to the Forged of Steel force. Donovan and Natalie's chemistry jumped off the pages. Donovan was hot and sexy just like his brothers and Natalie was the perfect woman to bring him to his knees. The only thing I didn't like is as usual Kimmani Press only allows its authors around 250 pages to develop a lasting romance between their Hero and Heroine, but being true to her title as the "Queen of Romance" Mrs. Jackson delivers an explosive page turner...more
Karen
Diehard Playboy Donovan Steele wasn't ready for the likes of Natalie Ford. He found out the hard way that he was smitten with her from the time he found her fast asleep in his bed...a bed that he never invited any of his conquests to share. Little did he know that she would not only peek his curiosity, she would also steal his heart and end his womanizing ways. An awesome love story that lures you in from start to finish.
Connie
It was a decent book. I'm glad that I read it so that I could read about all of the Steele brothers, but sometimes I think that Ms. Jackson has too many other characters that she is trying to introduce for other books. To try to keep up with all of the family members can be a little cumbersome at times even though it is nice to know who they are when you read another book in the series.
Stephanie Pompilus
I loved it!!!!

I just bought this book on my new Kindle fire and finished it in about 5 hours. I am a big fan of Brenda Jackson's work. She gets better and better with her stories!!!!
Taz Will
Donovan was worth the wait in this one. Too hot to handle is just what he was in his pursuit in Natalie. He was downright scandalous in what he did and said to get her to fall into his bed. Loved it and couldn't stop reading just what he would do next. Just SEXY!!
Claudine
Finished reading this books several months ago but forgot to update the status on it, too many thing doing so that's why.... Need some to recommend a good novel for me to start reading now romance novel that is
Ana
Ella regresa a la ciudad. Hermana de él es mejor amiga de ella. El tiene hermanos.
Channing y zane. Ella es médico él tiene un rancho. El le,pide que crea que sí la ama.
Dorel
This book's storyline good & very hot & steamy. I really like how Natalie & Donovan met. I love Donovan's character. I glad for Bas & his wife. Great job Ms. Jackson.
Marilyn Diamond
Those Steele Brothers...Donovan got more than her bargained for..
Jeanette Rhone
I am a big fan of Brenda Jackson so this book was very good.
Laura Franzon
I really enjoy Brenda Jackson's writing. Hope to read more.
Shone
Best quote. "Never I happend to like being single".
LaTonya
I enjoyed Donavan and Natalie's story. Good read!
Kelly Murphy
I loveeee Donovan Steele
Latonya
Latonya marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Frances Perkins
Frances Perkins marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
  • Touch of Heaven
  • One Night With You
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Beyond Business
  • Heated

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)