Start by marking “Run Jane Run (Jane Nichols, #2)” as Want to Read:
Run Jane Run (Jane Nichols, #2)

Run Jane Run (Jane Nichols #2)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  9 reviews
MI5 agent Jane Nichols is charged with the covert rescue of an MP's grandson who has been kidnapped. For Jane's expert team, this should be easy - until she learns that the kidnapping has something to do with the murder of her own parents.
Published March 1st 2000 by Grand Central Publishing (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Run Jane Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Run Jane Run

I really enjoyed this series and wish that she had continued with it. 10 years after this book was published (#2), I still look to see if she has published another book in series.
If you've read AKA Jane than you know the back-story of this character. I didn't. In Run Jane Run, Jane is living in Savannah, Ga. with Alex, her lover who is the Chief of Police. To the people in the town, she is a relatively successful novelist. However, her real occupation is as an agent for MI5, British Secret Service. Upon learning that Alex has been a victim of a drive-by shooting, Jane is called his hospital bedside. Before he has completely recovered, she receives a call telling her she ...more
The author does not seem to know what she wants to write about, so she comes up with a plot involving an MI-5 "super agent" who is so good she only takes assignments that she wants. While not "working" she lives in Georgia, USA, with her cop boyfriend and writes novels about a Mike Hammer like Chicago PI.

Plots on both sides of the Atlantic, and we are even subjected to snippets of the novel that she is writing.

I really did like this duo of AKA JANE and RUN JANE RUN. As a reader I would like to read more, but this one ended with such closure that I think this is it, which is actually kind of a pleasant change from other series which I also enjoy but never have any change or growth in the characters (I'm looking at you, Stephanie Plum - I like the series, but it's kind of "play, stop, rewind" with ever book).
Almost as good as the first one in the series, AKA Jane. Action and relationship.
Jackie Simons
I have this book with Jayne Ann Krentz as the author. No date
Jul 01, 2009 Nona added it
This was filled with action and well written.
British CIA agent
Kendra marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Ingrid457 marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Jill added it
Mar 28, 2015
Sharon Cumings
Sharon Cumings marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Laura added it
Sep 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Tan is the author of numerous articles, four fiction novels, and several short stories.

She is a consultant specializing in the science/technology and healthcare fields. Before beginning her consulting practice, she worked for the College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and also served as a Public Affairs Officer for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
More about Maureen Tan...

Jane Nichols (2 books)
  • A.K.A. Jane (Jane Nichols, #1)
A.K.A. Jane (Jane Nichols, #1) Too Close to Home A Perfect Cover A Perfect Cover / Exception to the Rule