Start by marking “Run Jane Run (Jane Nichols, #2)” as Want to Read:
Run Jane Run (Jane Nichols, #2)

Run Jane Run (Jane Nichols #2)

MI5 agent Jane Nichols is charged with the covert rescue of an MP's grandson who has been kidnapped. For Jane's expert team, this should be easy - until she learns that the kidnapping has something to do with the murder of her own parents.
Published March 1st 2000 by Grand Central Publishing (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Run Jane Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Run Jane Run

Congetta
I really enjoyed this series and wish that she had continued with it. 10 years after this book was published (#2), I still look to see if she has published another book in series.
Anna
Feb 13, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it
If you've read AKA Jane than you know the back-story of this character. I didn't. In Run Jane Run, Jane is living in Savannah, Ga. with Alex, her lover who is the Chief of Police. To the people in the town, she is a relatively successful novelist. However, her real occupation is as an agent for MI5, British Secret Service. Upon learning that Alex has been a victim of a drive-by shooting, Jane is called his hospital bedside. Before he has completely recovered, she receives a call telling her she ...more
Gary
Apr 08, 2013 Gary rated it it was ok
The author does not seem to know what she wants to write about, so she comes up with a plot involving an MI-5 "super agent" who is so good she only takes assignments that she wants. While not "working" she lives in Georgia, USA, with her cop boyfriend and writes novels about a Mike Hammer like Chicago PI.

Plots on both sides of the Atlantic, and we are even subjected to snippets of the novel that she is writing.

Wow!
Soobee72
Mar 13, 2010 Soobee72 rated it liked it
I really did like this duo of AKA JANE and RUN JANE RUN. As a reader I would like to read more, but this one ended with such closure that I think this is it, which is actually kind of a pleasant change from other series which I also enjoy but never have any change or growth in the characters (I'm looking at you, Stephanie Plum - I like the series, but it's kind of "play, stop, rewind" with ever book).
Miriam Smith
Aug 08, 2016 Miriam Smith rated it really liked it
This was action packed and written well, this book being the second in the series. I really enjoyed it and would recommend.
Anita
Dec 03, 2011 Anita rated it really liked it
Almost as good as the first one in the series, AKA Jane. Action and relationship.
Jackie Simons
I have this book with Jayne Ann Krentz as the author. No date
Nona
Jul 01, 2009 Nona added it
This was filled with action and well written.
Kalee
May 01, 2013 Kalee rated it really liked it
British CIA agent
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 Sylvia rated it really liked it
Suspense
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Jkschmaltzatt.Net
Jkschmaltzatt.Net marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Kate Glinsmann
Kate Glinsmann marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Alison
Alison added it
Feb 20, 2016
Catherine
Catherine rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Jean
Jean added it
Jan 26, 2016
Lori
Lori added it
Jan 16, 2016
Tammy
Tammy rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 21, 2015
Pam
Pam rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Erika
Erika added it
Nov 01, 2015
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2015
Aldert
Aldert rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2015
Thebooksoul .
Thebooksoul . rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2015
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Tan is the author of numerous articles, four fiction novels, and several short stories.

She is a consultant specializing in the science/technology and healthcare fields. Before beginning her consulting practice, she worked for the College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and also served as a Public Affairs Officer for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
More about Maureen Tan...

Jane Nichols (2 books)
  • A.K.A. Jane (Jane Nichols, #1)