Start by marking “Double Cross: Rahasia Keluarga Shackleton” as Want to Read:
Double Cross: Rahasia Keluarga Shackleton

Double Cross: Rahasia Keluarga Shackleton (Chloe & Levesque #3)

Menurut Chloe, Jonah itu cowok brengsek. Lalu, kenapa dia mau repot-repot menemani Jonah berdemo menuntut pembebasan ayahnya?

Kenapa dia mau pergi ke mana-mana mencari petunjuk, berbohonng, bertengkar dengan ayah tirinya demi membuktikan kalau ayah Jonah bukan pembunuh?

Apalagi Chloe sebenarnya masih ragu, benarkah ayah Jonah tidak membunuh istrinya sendiri? Sedikit demi sed
Published by Kaifa 4 Teens (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Double Cross, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Cross

Conan Tigard
Nov 13, 2015 Conan Tigard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Double Cross is a book that I enjoyed a lot more than the first book in the Chloe & Levesque Mystery series, Over the Edge. There wasn't as much teenage angst and I really liked getting to know Chloe Yan a lot better. Again, I must repeat that even though the series is entitled Chloe & Levesque Mystery, Chloe's step-father, Levesque, really isn't in the book all that much. Ross Jenkins played a bigger role in this story than Levesque did.

I kind of thought that maybe some of the main char
Liz
Mar 17, 2014 Liz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Double cross is a mystery it is by Norah McClintock.As soon as Chloe meet him she thought he was a Jerk they started out not knowing each other and then she had to tooter him and so Chloe got to know him a little better and started to help him even though she had no proof.Chloe finally peace it together and when she did it is getting more and more dangerous for her.
Gwen Toppe
Jul 26, 2014 Gwen Toppe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 10 and up
Just when I thought I had the mystery figured out, the author threw in another twist that kept me wondering all the way to the end. The characters in this book were very well developed and the circumstances within the story drew you in so you really felt the characters' emotions. I'm on to number 3.
Joseph Ulrich
I thought it was a good mystery book that kept me interested and wondering throughout the entire book.
Harold
Feb 28, 2014 Harold rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
An old murder revisited. Questionable conviction. A high school sleuth, of sorts.
Jasmine
Sep 30, 2013 Jasmine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Double Cross is book #2 of the Chloe and Levesque series, this book is about a girl trying to help a friend (who has a little bit of a temper) get his dad out of jail. Jonah has been trying for years to get his father out, now he has a chance, will he take, give up, or even break the law?
Purpleduck
Another good mystery book by Norah McClintock. The reason for the 3 is, like the other 2 I've read so far in this series, I just don't feel as invested to the storyline or the characters as I did in some of her other series.
C
Nov 13, 2008 C rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, fiction
The main character, Chloe, helps a fellow student prove that his father is not guilty of murdering his mother and they find out who really did.

Pretty good read. Spunky main character. Good action.
Annmaree Montgomery
This book had my attention from the start and was one I couldn't put down (unless I had to). It was well written and lots of fun to figure out. I do love a good mystery!
Revolution Mockingjay
Though I knew who the culprit was a few chapters in to it, I still loved this book! It was exciting and gripping! Best one in the series I've read so far!
Oct 29, 2010 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, mystery, canadian
Solid second volume to this mystery series. Review: http://writingya.blogspot.com/2010/10...
Jill
I LOVE mysteries and I really have enjoyed all of the Chloe & Levesque books I've read. They are a great light read.
Kaylabookworm22 L
I loved it!! I love mysteries and this was a fun one :) Really enjoy Norah's books!!
Heather
Jan 06, 2011 Heather rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was ok, but nothing amazing. Easy and quick read.
Maria Jullia
e eu aqui esperando um beijo que nunca veio
Pengo
Pengo rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Sulmita Mastuang
Sulmita Mastuang marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
anop
anop marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Elizabeth Nygren
Elizabeth Nygren is currently reading it
Sep 19, 2016
Alex Jost
Alex Jost marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was ok
Jul 16, 2016
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Maryanna
Maryanna rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2016
Brianna
Brianna rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2016
Shayla
Shayla marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Chantal
Chantal marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Brianna Obrigewitch
Brianna Obrigewitch marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
  • My Naughty Little Sister's Friends (Naughty Little Sister, #5)
  • Run
  • Something Queer is Going On (Something Queer Mysteries, #1)
  • Findus und der Hahn im Korb
  • Hotellmysteriet (LasseMajas detektivbyrå, #2)
  • Lotta kann fast alles
  • The Diary of Amos Lee 2: Girls, Guts, and Glory (The Diary of Amos Lee, #2)
  • Last Tango In Paris:A Novel
  • The Red Cardigan
  • Shirley, Vol. 01
  • Earth Geeks Must Go! (Goosebumps Series 2000, #24)
  • Koirien Kalevala
  • Babar and Father Christmas
  • Go Jump in the Pool! (MacDonald Hall, #2)
  • Sticks and Stones
Norah McClintock’s fascinating mysteries are hard to put down. Her Chloe & Levesque series, Mike & Riel series, and Robyn Hunter series, all published by Scholastic Canada, have been popular with readers in many countries. Norah has also written several crime novels for reluctant readers in the Orca Soundings series from Orca Book Publishers,

Norah is a five-time winner of the Crime Writer
More about Norah McClintock...

Chloe & Levesque (7 books)
  • The Third Degree (Chloe & Levesque, #1)
  • Over the Edge (Chloe & Levesque, #2)
  • Scared to Death (Chloe & Levesque, #4)
  • Break and Enter (Chloe & Levesque, #5)
  • No Escape (Chloe & Levesque, #6)
  • Not a Trace (Chloe & Levesque, #7)