Start by marking “Keel's Simple Diary Vol. I (Red): The Cloverleaf Edition” as Want to Read:
Keel's Simple Diary Vol. I (Red): The Cloverleaf Edition

Keel's Simple Diary Vol. I (Red): The Cloverleaf Edition

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  5 reviews
In a world where products are out as soon as they are in, where communicating without wires doesn't come without strings, where even our accessories require accessories, we need simple tools. Keel's Simple Diary helps us look inside even when we are overloaded outside. The book offers structure for those who don't have time to wonder, making it easy to record life's moment ...more
Flexibound, 136 pages
Published July 1st 2009 by Taschen (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Keel's Simple Diary Vol. I (Red), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keel's Simple Diary Vol. I (Red)

Ninja Neko
Finally finished the last pages today ("The Listen Lesson") after leaving the diary collecting dust in a corner of my bedroom for over a year. It was interesting reading back what I filled out during a weird period in my life... 2 weeks after I started the diary (full of hope & enthousiasm) I got seriously ill and had to stay home for months (tediousness). After finally returning to work I got into a funk. I'd already forgotten about a lot of this but could really tell from the pages of this ...more
Mary Alexandra
I love this book. Not a book to read and not your ordinary diary. You fill out this book at any way you like. The choice are absurd and fun to giggle about, nothing is wrong, anything is right. I'm not done filling it out, but I can't wait to look back on it on my recorded past. It's good to write in on a good day, a bad day, even a really boring day. This book can be your new best friend.
Katie
I really looked forward to sitting down for 5 minutes every night to fill out a page in this journal. It was creative and calming, and yet not time-consuming or stressful. It's definitely a fun activity for those who wish they had more time to record their daily thoughts!
Auberie
Un journal très sympathique que l'on remplit sans se prendre la tête en répondant aux questions proposées tout en pouvant faire des annotations autour ;)
Maggie Joyce
Pick your color, then fill out one page each evening. You will begin to look at the universe in a way that is true to yourself.
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Dec 27, 2014
Tiffany Moegen
Tiffany Moegen marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Yiding
Yiding marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Amy Hancock
Amy Hancock marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Julian Patton
Julian Patton marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Amanda Shirley
Amanda Shirley marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Mindy
Mindy marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Destiny Elkins
Destiny Elkins marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Philipp Keel is an internationally acclaimed artist and writer. He achieved critical and popular acclaim with his best-selling book series, "All About Me," which currently has over three million copies in print. His early influences include Fellini, Sendak, Steinberg and palm trees (not necessarily in that order).
More about Philipp Keel...
All About Me All about Us. All About Me Teenage Edition: The Story of Your Life All About My Dog All About My Cat