Start by marking “I Used to Miss Him...But My Aim is Improving” as Want to Read:
I Used to Miss Him...But My Aim is Improving

I Used to Miss Him...But My Aim is Improving

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Not all men are bastards. Rumor has it, there is at least one out there who isn't. If we all band together, maybe we can find him and live happily ever after in a household filled with Belgian chocolates, expensive shoes, and designer handbags. Until then, we're certain to fall in and out of love with a few bad seeds, and we'll need the proper ammunition to handle them whe ...more
Published May 2nd 2004 by Adams Media Corporation (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about I Used to Miss Him...But My Aim is Improving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Used to Miss Him...But My Aim is Improving

Rosehip
This book just rocks. I came across it at a second hand store while getting over a tough break-up with a co-worker. I really felt like whoever had dropped this book off had passed me on wisdom I will carry for my whole life!

This book helped me understand him, helped me to understand me and most of all helped me to actually move on and see the humour in the situation!

Just a great book that leaves you feeling fab after reading with great and truthful insights on relationships
Rachel
This book was pretty practical and had some fun quirky quotes and information but I found myself skipping around a lot. Having already ready "Exorcising Your Ex" I would definitely have chosen that book over this one as far as the "i can't put it down" craving.
Grace
This book was pretty vindictive. Yes it had some good advice here and there, but maybe I'm just at a better place...this book was kind of forcefully MEAN. Not my favorite. But still an easy read. Can't believe I actually finished it. Haha.
Kim
Funny book for those who have broken up with someone. The tone is light-hearted, but it reminds you that life goes on and it is something we all go through at one point or another. This is a fun gift for someone going through a recent break up.
Amber
So funny! When going through this past breakup I needed the comic relief that this book provided. I couldn't put it down. Everytime I thought of him or was sad I picked this book up and read a few pages and instantly felt better.
Casey Emerson
Totally hilarious! A book of break-up survival techniques written by a woman who has perfected break up paybacks. Slightly twisted but overall harmless. I literally laughed my way through the book : )
Michelle
After my Husband left his sister felt I needed a self help book.....this book made me laugh when there was not much laughter in my life....I recommend it.
Voracious
Tongue in cheek thoughts on boundaries and directing one's own life passions, with a dose of snark.
shireen Hakim
good stuff. for any girl. although a little too much on the vengeful side. I can do without that.
Amanda
This book is very useful. Helped me through some bad breakups.
Nicole
Funny read with a positive, upbeat message.
Karla Michelle
Karla Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Joe Dahiya
Joe Dahiya marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Nadine Matthews
Nadine Matthews marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Shoshi Glazer
Shoshi Glazer marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Pei Teng
Pei Teng marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
The 10 Women You'll Be Before You're 35 Better Off Wed?: Fling or Ring -- How Know Which Finger to Give Him Engaging Imagination: Helping Students Become Creative and Reflective Thinkers Masquerade The Butter Cross