Start by marking “Matrix Energetics: The Science and Art of Transformation” as Want to Read:
Matrix Energetics: The Science and Art of Transformation

Matrix Energetics: The Science and Art of Transformation

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  205 ratings  ·  24 reviews

In 1997, Dr. Richard Bartlett experienced an event that would redirect the entire course of his life.

He suddenly discovered that by lightly touching his clients while at the same time applying focused intent, he could restore them to a physically, mentally, and spiritually balanced state, instantly shifting misalignments that had plagued them for years. Most astonishing of

Published April 16th 2007 by Atria Books/Beyond Words (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Matrix Energetics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Matrix Energetics

The theory is fascinating. We're taking Levels 1 and 2 this weekend in New Jersey. After you get through the first half of the book which explains who the author is and where he's coming from, it then describes the method. It's a hard concept to get a handle on. It's a way to transform a client's body or a way to transform your life. It's a little like using Carlos Castaneda's books as a basis for reality.
So my boyfriend has been bugging me for a year to by this book. He says it will help with this, help with that, help you unlock this and transform that. I’m like alright I’ll buy it if it’ll shut you up.

Well he was right lol. It took me longer than normal to read this book with all the interruptions. But I must say this book is meant for everyone.

Throughout the book you learn a couple of methods the Two Point and the Time Travel. You will learn to “just let go” and let your imagination soar. Of
Down the rabbit hole we go, Alice! Richard Bartlett is funny, charasmatic and out there in what we see to be 'mainstream'. However, his discoveries are proven through modern science again and again. Everything I have learned and 'felt' to be true he has clarified and added application to the process. He has brought the power of quantum physics right into our hands teaching us that our reality is so much more than what we have been taught to believe. His perspective and skill has dramatically enh ...more
Richard transformed my life -- and hundreds of people whom I've worked on -- by sharing Matrix Energetics. It was because of him that I became a practitioner of ME (I call myself a "consciosness technician"). My life has not been -- and will never again be -- the same. I constantly see things happen that people would put under the "miracle" category. Oh yeah, and the book's not bad, either. :) (Also love his second book, "Physics of Miracles.")
My friend Lauren gave me this book. While I'm not into quantum physics, I found this book intriguing. If this works in healing physical and emotional problems, more power to Richard. My friend had amazing results after attending his seminars. I am definitely intrigued.
Kimberly Burnham
This book like the Matrix Energetics courses is mind blowing fun. It enables me to visualize a differnt reality, a magical wonderful reality for myself. I am now a Matrix Energetics Certified Practitioner having an interesting time and great results with clients.
Read It
Very good book and interesting read. Shows you how to use a two point system to find issues with the body or everyday materials. Talks about consciousness and how consciousness arises with some interesting data from Quantum Mechanics and the theories of reality. A must read book, easy to read. The website he provides in the book the is still up and going and current.
About half way through reading this I switched over to reading The Kinslow System, which seemed much more concise. After that I "got it", and was able to zip through Matrix Energetics. So, nice idea for a book, Richard Bartlett, but poor execution.
What makes this book not work for me are the testimonials - and that it feels like an infomercial. Some of the ideas I can follow (and even experience), while other ideas presented are quite beyond me. I am not sure that I am open-minded or enlightened enough to change my own reality, or the reality of someone else. Which makes me think that I am the perfect candidate for Richard Bartlett's seminars.
Mar 29, 2011 Darlene rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Those interested in the healing arts.
Recommended to Darlene by: S.
It was good to read the book on Kindle but with all the pictures, I am glad I have the actual book to refer to. Still feeling a bit at a loss with the how-to's. Now I will go into the book and practice and see if I can understand. There is a website dedicated to this system and I have another shiny thing to follow! :)

I may re-read this for deeper understanding.
I found this to be an interesting description of the use of energy and quantum physics in physical healing. So much so that I visited a practioner to check it out. While I found the practioner to be endearing, I can't vouch for the process. I'm still intrigued enough to contemplate attending one of the author's seminars to further investigate.
Mindie Burgoyne
This is one of those books that changed my life. Amazing theories and practical advice on how to work with energy and transform one's own life.
Janr Ssor
A look at incorporating the esoteric world of quantum mechanics into the reality of our daily lives and how this could end illness!
I would be lying if I said I understood even half of what he talks about, but it was a fascinating read, nonetheless.
The observer effect as an opprotunity to change outcomes of experience. Interesting concept.
Justin Ulmer
A good book for helping you think outside of the box of what is and isn't possible.
The time has come to take control of your well being. There are no more excuses!
Mind blowing, wonderful! I've experienced this form of therapy and it is amazing!
Sandy  Kemp
too much a commercial for his seminars, not enough actual info
Judy Gibbs
Shifted my reality. My best investment this year.
Feb 27, 2011 Curt is currently reading it
Shelves: healing
Very much enjoying reading this book so far.
Nh6 added it
Nov 24, 2015
Sharon marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Sophie marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
  • Water Crystal Healing: Music and Images to Restore Your Well-Being
  • The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness
  • The Spiritual Universe: One Physicist's Vision of Spirit, Soul, Matter and Self
  • The Gratitude Journal: A 21 Day Challenge to More Gratitude, Deeper Relationships, and Greater Joy
  • The Conscious Universe: The Scientific Truth of Psychic Phenomena
  • The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression
  • The Energy of Life (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #7)
  • Healing Mantras: Using Sound Affirmations for Personal Power, Creativity, and Healing (Book & CD)
  • Lucid Living: A Book You Can Read in an Hour That Will Turn Your World Inside Out
  • Your Aura & Your Chakras: The Owner's Manual
  • Pranic Psychotherapy
  • How to Become a Witch: The Path of Nature, Spirit & Magick
  • Saving Each Other: A Mother-Daughter Love Story
  • The Wisdom of Your Cells: How Your Beliefs Control Your Biology
  • When the Impossible Happens: Adventures in Non-ordinary Realities
  • The Tao of Love and Sex
  • The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies
  • Sex, Drugs, Einstein, & Elves: Sushi, Psychedelics, Parallel Universes, and the Quest for Transcendence