Start by marking “Matrix Energetics: The Science and Art of Transformation” as Want to Read:
Matrix Energetics: The Science and Art of Transformation

Matrix Energetics: The Science and Art of Transformation

In 1997, Dr. Richard Bartlett experienced an event that would redirect the entire course of his life.

He suddenly discovered that by lightly touching his clients while at the same time applying focused intent, he could restore them to a physically, mentally, and spiritually balanced state, instantly shifting misalignments that had plagued them for years. Most astonishing of

Published April 16th 2007 by Atria Books/Beyond Words (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Matrix Energetics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Matrix Energetics

Maureen
The theory is fascinating. We're taking Levels 1 and 2 this weekend in New Jersey. After you get through the first half of the book which explains who the author is and where he's coming from, it then describes the method. It's a hard concept to get a handle on. It's a way to transform a client's body or a way to transform your life. It's a little like using Carlos Castaneda's books as a basis for reality.
Shayla
Jan 01, 2014 Shayla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So my boyfriend has been bugging me for a year to by this book. He says it will help with this, help with that, help you unlock this and transform that. I’m like alright I’ll buy it if it’ll shut you up.

Well he was right lol. It took me longer than normal to read this book with all the interruptions. But I must say this book is meant for everyone.

Throughout the book you learn a couple of methods the Two Point and the Time Travel. You will learn to “just let go” and let your imagination soar. Of
Stella
Jun 18, 2010 Stella rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Down the rabbit hole we go, Alice! Richard Bartlett is funny, charasmatic and out there in what we see to be 'mainstream'. However, his discoveries are proven through modern science again and again. Everything I have learned and 'felt' to be true he has clarified and added application to the process. He has brought the power of quantum physics right into our hands teaching us that our reality is so much more than what we have been taught to believe. His perspective and skill has dramatically enh ...more
J
May 21, 2008 J rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Richard transformed my life -- and hundreds of people whom I've worked on -- by sharing Matrix Energetics. It was because of him that I became a practitioner of ME (I call myself a "consciosness technician"). My life has not been -- and will never again be -- the same. I constantly see things happen that people would put under the "miracle" category. Oh yeah, and the book's not bad, either. :) (Also love his second book, "Physics of Miracles.")
Kristine
Jan 19, 2009 Kristine rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
My friend Lauren gave me this book. While I'm not into quantum physics, I found this book intriguing. If this works in healing physical and emotional problems, more power to Richard. My friend had amazing results after attending his seminars. I am definitely intrigued.
Kimberly Burnham
This book like the Matrix Energetics courses is mind blowing fun. It enables me to visualize a differnt reality, a magical wonderful reality for myself. I am now a Matrix Energetics Certified Practitioner having an interesting time and great results with clients.
Oct 25, 2011 Laura rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-reads
What makes this book not work for me are the testimonials - and that it feels like an infomercial. Some of the ideas I can follow (and even experience), while other ideas presented are quite beyond me. I am not sure that I am open-minded or enlightened enough to change my own reality, or the reality of someone else. Which makes me think that I am the perfect candidate for Richard Bartlett's seminars.
Read It
Oct 27, 2015 Read It rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: meta-physics
Very good book and interesting read. Shows you how to use a two point system to find issues with the body or everyday materials. Talks about consciousness and how consciousness arises with some interesting data from Quantum Mechanics and the theories of reality. A must read book, easy to read. The website he provides in the book the www.matrixenergetics.com is still up and going and current.
Reed
Oct 17, 2008 Reed rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this to be an interesting description of the use of energy and quantum physics in physical healing. So much so that I visited a practioner to check it out. While I found the practioner to be endearing, I can't vouch for the process. I'm still intrigued enough to contemplate attending one of the author's seminars to further investigate.
Darlene
Mar 20, 2011 Darlene rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those interested in the healing arts.
Recommended to Darlene by: S.
It was good to read the book on Kindle but with all the pictures, I am glad I have the actual book to refer to. Still feeling a bit at a loss with the how-to's. Now I will go into the book and practice and see if I can understand. There is a website dedicated to this system and I have another shiny thing to follow! :)

I may re-read this for deeper understanding.
Gail
Jan 25, 2014 Gail rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
About half way through reading this I switched over to reading The Kinslow System, which seemed much more concise. After that I "got it", and was able to zip through Matrix Energetics. So, nice idea for a book, Richard Bartlett, but poor execution.
Mar 12, 2009 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The observer effect as an opprotunity to change outcomes of experience. Interesting concept.
Leslee
Oct 25, 2009 Leslee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would be lying if I said I understood even half of what he talks about, but it was a fascinating read, nonetheless.
Curt
Feb 27, 2011 Curt is currently reading it
Shelves: healing
Very much enjoying reading this book so far.
Mindie Burgoyne
This is one of those books that changed my life. Amazing theories and practical advice on how to work with energy and transform one's own life.
Alan
May 25, 2012 Alan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
woo-woo.
Christine
Wow!
Sharyn
Jan 23, 2010 Sharyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The time has come to take control of your well being. There are no more excuses!
Janr Ssor
Sep 09, 2012 Janr Ssor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A look at incorporating the esoteric world of quantum mechanics into the reality of our daily lives and how this could end illness!
Justin Ulmer
A good book for helping you think outside of the box of what is and isn't possible.
Judy Gibbs
May 17, 2012 Judy Gibbs rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shifted my reality. My best investment this year.
Hannah
Jun 05, 2012 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind blowing, wonderful! I've experienced this form of therapy and it is amazing!
Sandy  Kemp
Oct 04, 2012 Sandy Kemp rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-up-on
too much a commercial for his seminars, not enough actual info
Krystaleve
Krystaleve rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2013
Kathy Bardot
Kathy Bardot rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2011
Wayne Woodworth
Wayne Woodworth rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2009
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2014
EK Santo
EK Santo rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2013
  • The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness
  • The Conscious Universe: The Scientific Truth of Psychic Phenomena
  • Water Crystal Healing: Music and Images to Restore Your Well-Being
  • The Spiritual Universe: One Physicist's Vision of Spirit, Soul, Matter and Self
  • When the Impossible Happens: Adventures in Non-ordinary Realities
  • The Gratitude Journal: A 21 Day Challenge to More Gratitude, Deeper Relationships, and Greater Joy
  • Healing Mantras: Using Sound Affirmations for Personal Power, Creativity, and Healing (Book & CD)
  • The Tao of Love and Sex
  • The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression
  • Lucid Living: A Book You Can Read in an Hour That Will Turn Your World Inside Out
  • How to Become a Witch: The Path of Nature, Spirit & Magick
  • Your Aura and Your Chakras: The Owner's Manual
  • Pranic Psychotherapy
  • The Wisdom of Your Cells: How Your Beliefs Control Your Biology
  • The Energy of Life (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #7)
  • Saving Each Other: A Mother-Daughter Love Story
  • The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies
  • Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal