Start by marking “Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound, Vol. 01” as Want to Read:
Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound, Vol. 01

Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound, Vol. 01 (Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound #1)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Sometimes true love can't wait forever ... Eighteen-year-old Nami is a magic user with a keen interest in helping everyone ... but herself. Ryutaro is the new boy in school--he's rough around the edges and has a mysterious past, but beneath his rough exterior is a gentle soul. When these two meet, they leave each other spellbound! It's new love in the world of Someday's Dr ...more
Published December 12th 2006 by TokyoPop (first published May 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Someday's Dreamers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Someday's Dreamers

Stacey
more of a quiet life book (which i like) than an epic romance, but so far the budding relationship looks to be horribly dysfunctional.
Jocelyne
August 2013: 3.5 Stars (Shown as 4)
Not bad, but not great. I'd be interested in reading the next volume, though, or watching the anime!
Nami's sudden love for Ryutaro seems a little ridiculous though. He's somewhat less thorny than usual *twice*, and she decides she's in love with him. The heck? Buuuuut despite that little detail, I see potential in this series. The artwork could improve, but for the most part, "Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound" is pretty well done. :)
Andrea
What if people could use magic to help others be happy? What would be the best way to do it? Who should decide? Could magic even help?

Cute without being cloying, sweet without being saccharine, thoughtful without being pretentious.
Stephanie
Mar 09, 2009 Stephanie rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: manga readers who'd like an older, more subdued version of Cardcaptor Sakura
Shelves: graphicnovels
not too much substance imo, but this might appeal to a reader who's into magic/romance/fluff stuff. I do very much like the cover art though, and the art inside is kind of appealing.
Karaoke OK
[Series Length: 5 volumes / Read: volumes 1-5]

(Would you like me to post a short review of this series? Feel free to place a request in my GoodReads InBox. Thanks!)
Elizabeth
I used to read Manga books alot. I don't own very many though and lately I have stopped reading them. I just figure I would get these ones down.
Joy
This was so incredibly bland that I gave up on page 38.
Fyrekatz
I love this series! :)
Freyja
Freyja added it
Sep 07, 2014
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Kiara
Kiara added it
Jun 23, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Amy ~Lover of Books~
Amy ~Lover of Books~ marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Ashley Reed
Ashley Reed marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Nigel Fisher
Nigel Fisher marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Naruto4Hokage(Jessica)
Naruto4Hokage(Jessica) marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Norie Yamada, with illustrator Kumichi Yoshizuki, is the author of the manga Someday's Dreamers, Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound, and the currently-running Someday's Dreamers: Summer's Sora.
More about Norie Yamada...
Someday's Dreamers, Vol. 01 Someday's Dreamers, Vol. 02 Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound, Vol. 03 Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound, Vol. 02 Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound, Vol. 04