Lethal Seduction

Lethal Seduction

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  1,204 ratings  ·  35 reviews
On the heels of her sensational
New York Times bestseller
Dangerous Kiss, comes another
tantalizing Jackie Collins treat:
Lethal Seduction.

Madison Castelli, the beautiful, street-smart heroine of Jackie Collins's L.A. Connections series, returns in Lethal Seduction, an edgy novel full of danger, passion and suspense.
Madison is having problems -- her ex-live-in lover who w...more
Published August 8th 2000 by Simon & Schuster (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Lethal Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lethal Seduction

Deb Sharp
I enjoyed this book! I'm not a huge Jackie Collins fan, I have only read a few if her books, but this one was one that I really enjoyed. And Yes I do think it is a 5 star book! Just because some people do not like it, does not give other's the right to question how I rate a book!
Firdosh
Well I would definitely say this book is r rated and I would only recommend people above the age of 18 to read it. Filled with sex and a little bit of drugs I thoroughly disliked this book. It was recommended to me as a relaxing read (my sister, I guess she didn't know the type of genre that I'm in to ) but I was thoroughly disturbed by this book.
That aside I thought the characters were not deep enough. Madison the main character was very fickle and strange in that she would push issues she was...more
Cheryl
I was willing to give this book 3 stars right up to the final chapter. It's everything a Jackie Collins novel has always been ... intrigue, sex, scandal etc but the ending was a complete let down. Unless there is a follow on book (which I haven't checked out) there are far too many unanswered questions for my taste. Overall, it's not a terrible book. It would have got it's 3 stars had the ending come to som sort of confusion instead of a snippet of information on each of the characters lives.
Rich Girl

This is the worst book by Jackie Collins that I have read! I had troubles finishing it, because the plot was not interesting and some characters and their behavior were utterly unbelievable. Waste of time.
Vanessa
Murder, mystery, intrigue. Power struggle. Love this book. Jackie Collins is one of my all time favorite authors.
Gie
Madison is having problems -- her ex-live-in lover who walked out on her is trying to walk back in. Her new lover is giving her a hard time. And her father turns out to be a man with deadly secrets.
Set between the high-powered world of New York and the manic excitement of Las Vegas, Lethal Seduction is packed with all...more
Tala Aqqad
As usual Jackie Collins sets her stories in Las Vegas with all the characters being interconnected. This book was about the same sort of things that are in her other books which include fake money-hungry women, stray husbands, lovers, power, murder and more. What was different about this one however is Madison Castelli, the main character, as I greatly admired her strong personality. She refused to give the sleazy men any attention and was extremely intelligent. Her past lover, David, who cheate...more
Joy
Once again another great book. I love how much depth all of the characters have and how inner twined they are. I really want to know what really happened to Joel. Maybe in another book we will learn. I also like that the characters from the luckys series are mentioned here
Theresa Williams
racey as hell i really. enjoyed it
Faye Rahman
This is my first Jackie Collins, and I'm not sure if there will be anymore of Jackie for me. There are too many characters and slow build up to the climax, if there's any climax. I don't particularly fancy the fact that I have to pause for awhile and recall about a character at the beginning of every chapter, because there's so many of them, equally important.

No doubt the writing is very good, Jackie is an excellent and detailed story teller but there's not much anticipation going on in the boo...more
Nicole
AMAZING!! or close..

Jackie Collins is like Danielle Steel except better! After reading my fair share of DS books over the years, to come across Lethal Seductions by Jackie (who I had never read) was very refreshing. This story has everything you could ever want, intrigue, murder, sex, family dynasty, fame and of course fortune. It reminded me of an episode of Days of Our Lives or something but hey, if you're going to indulge in that sort of storyline might as well read it rather than watch!
Pamela Brown
First time I have read Jackie Collins! Great characters and plot. Kept me interested up until the very end.. would recommend for those that like fictional, light hearted humor, and good story telling.
David Atkins
Another deliciously wicked novel by the one and only Jackie Collins.
Tuhina Neogi
Lots of characters and so many plots. Jackie Collins can do sketch good characters, but too many plots have weaken the story, and though I liked the book, at times it failed to keep my interests. But, anyone who's looking for intertwined lives of strong characters, Lethal Seduction is just the right thing for him or her.
Jessica
Stopped about two-thirds of the way through. I just realized I didn't care about any of the characters. I got sick of expressions like "big titties" on every page, and the wise-guy-mob-boss speak coming from half of the characters. I guess you just have to be in the right mood for this kind of book.
Angela
This was a hot fast-paced page turner! I loved the layers and subplots to the entire story, but I wished there was more time spent on Madison's saga. I wanted to see how she worked through her feelings towards her father.

Great read with many facets to enjoy!
Sherry Day
I have read almost every Jackie Collins book and enjoyed this one as much as all the others. To anyone offended by the drugs or sex, you obviously don't read from this author often. Thanks for another good read Jackie
Lynda Gaskin
Well...not my usual read, but a good holiday book, not to sure about the way the book ends, yes it does tie up all the ends, but didn't like the diary way in which she did it.
Katie Q
As always a good read. As a friend of mine says it is relaxation for the mind. Jackie Collins certainly fit that bill. Don't ever expect brain food with a Jackie Collins book.
Glenis
An enthralling and entertaining yet realistic portrayal of certain portions of NY "high" society. Leaves one with a slight yearning for more.
Rachel
A true Jackie Collins read. Enjoyed the book. The parts about Madison was slow reading. Rosarita was hilarious. Very good book.
Caroline
If you've read one Jackie Collins, you've pretty much read them all... and yet I keep reading them.

2 stars - Just OK
Lex
An easy read but I found I could not put the book down! Entertaining Characters!
Anne A
The end left me thinking there's more to come..quick read,enjoyed it !
Marylou Marshall
Fantastic!! kept me in suspence and great twist at the end!!
Olivia Gould
nice reading but wish some scene's were a little more steamy
Deborah

Easy reading~ great trash for at the beach
Bima Choudhury
A bad pick....thats all I can say.
Laurie Stoll
An entertaining relaxing book to read.
Mike
OOOOHH damn great book .... wink wink
Jackie Collins Fans: Lethal Seduction 1 3 Nov 15, 2012 12:36AM
  • Firebird
  • Tempted
  • First Comes Love
  • Undone
  • The Seduction of an English Lady
  • To Kiss a Spy (Kiss, #2)
  • Desire (Notorious, #3)
  • Journey
  • Under Cover
  • Promise Me Forever (Lost Lords, #3)
  • The Sunday List of Dreams
  • One Night with a Spy (Royal Four, #3)
  • Appassionata (Rutshire Chronicles #5)
  • Adored
  • A Sister's Test (Sisters of Holmes County, #2)
  • Lost in Your Arms (Governess Brides, #5)
  • Bittersweet Rain
  • A Season Beyond a Kiss

There have been many imitators, but only Jackie Collins can tell you what really goes on in the fastest lane of all. From Beverly Hills bedrooms to a raunchy prowl along the streets of Hollywood; from glittering rock parties and concerts to stretch limos and the mansions of power brokers-Jackie Collins chronicles the real truth from the inside looking out.

Jackie Collins has been called a "raunchy...more
More about Jackie Collins...
Lucky (Lucky Santangelo, #2) Chances (Lucky Santangelo, #1) Hollywood Wives Poor Little Bitch Girl (Lucky Santangelo, #7) Lady Boss

“Your whole life is ahead of you. Don't you ever forget that.” 6 likes