Ask Me Again Tomorrow: A Life in Progress

Ask Me Again Tomorrow: A Life in Progress

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Something about Olympia Dukakis just speaks to people. Now, for the first time, she speaks out–in her signature straight–talk style–about her own history and career.

Olympia Dukakis, internationally known movie and theater star, and cousin of presidential candidate Michael Dukakis, was born into a Greek family in Lowell, Massachusetts. As a first generation Greek–American...more
Published March 30th 2004 by Harper Paperbacks (first published July 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Ask Me Again Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ask Me Again Tomorrow

Leslie
Jul 28, 2007 Leslie rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
I listened to this book on audio. Olympia Dukakis reads the book herself, which I think was a mistake. She rushes through her sentences. It was interesting to learn about her Greek heritage and being related to Michael Dukakis. I also enjoyed learning about how she and her husband started a theatre in their hometown in New Jersey. I've always liked her as an actress, so I was glad to get to know more about her.
Becky
Sep 22, 2008 Becky rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who ever felt out of place in the USA
She's candid and real, and this book was the perfect thing for me to read right now. I like her even more now that I know more about her. She's the real deal.
Melody Frey
I actually ended up watching the Movie that she got her start in pictures. Moonstruck was interesting! :)
Judy Wyndham
Interesting book - Olympia's lived a wild life
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Pat Buchanan
Pat Buchanan marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Jordon Hensley
Jordon Hensley marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2013
#owls
#owls added it
Aug 23, 2012
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
May 30, 2012
Linda
Linda added it
Jan 03, 2012
Joey
Joey marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2011
Teddie
Teddie marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2011
Dawn
Dawn added it
Mar 11, 2011
Ask Me Again Tomorrow: Ask Me Again Tomorrow Ask Me Again Tomorrow CD: Ask Me Again Tomorrow CD Grandmothers' Stories: Wise Woman Tales from Many Cultures Ask Me Again Tomorrow Ask Me Again Tomorrow LP