Start by marking “I Feel Sick #2” as Want to Read:
I Feel Sick #2

I Feel Sick #2 (I Feel Sick #2)

4.22  ·  Rating Details ·  1,093 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
I FEEL SICK is the first full-color comic book written and drawn by the comic artist Jhonen Vasquez and colored by Rosearik Rikki Simons.

It revolves around Devi d. from Johnny the Homicidal Maniac (JTHM), and her dealings with the same supernatural and/or psychological forces that drove Johnny to lunacy.
Paperback, Sixth, 32 pages
Published 2008 by SLG Publishing (first published May 2000)

To ask other readers questions about I Feel Sick #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Feel Sick #2

Swankivy
Jan 08, 2014 Swankivy rated it really liked it
Shelves: favoritebooks
Yes, this is just "A Book about a Girl," in which Devi, a minor character in JTHM, recounts her bizarre failed relationships and slowly goes insane, in the clutches of an empty-eyed painting she's named Sickness. "I HUNGER FOR ASSMEATS, BITCH!"
Nick
Aug 21, 2015 Nick rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
For anyone who has felt the double edged sword of creativity. Anyone who's felt that the work they have slaves over is equally responsible for the creation of the creator. I Feel Sick is hilarious, but only on surface layer, it's a dark labyrinth that only goes to show that the work some of us create to give us purpose and to express oneself in a suffocating world, is the very thing tightening the rope.
Eve Kay
Jun 22, 2015 Eve Kay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Part one ended in such a place that a sequel was necessary.
This is also one of my favs so I wouldn't mind it going on for longer than.
I love her crazy life, I hope she never grows up!
End.
 photo 883b3f25cedff1da3be293350238ad23_zpso29yw0cm.jpg
Tabitha
Jan 08, 2014 Tabitha rated it it was ok
Is it fair to give two volumes of the same series the same review? As I said in my review of the first volume, I bought and read these two knowing nothing about them besides the author.
The art in the two books was nice, I liked the variation in line weight, something I hadn't seen so much of in Vasquez's other comics. The color choices were fun too.
Overall though the story was just too dark to be enjoyable. I'm so used to Vasquez injecting some levity into his commentary and satire, and it seeme
Elizabeth
As far as I'm concerned, much as I like Jhonen Vasquez's other stuff, this is the only thing that he's done that compares to Johnny. It focuses on Devi, Johnny's love interest, whose paintings seem to get inhabited by the same creativity-sucking, tenticle-inducing evil force that attacked Johnny. It's short, and I suppose derivative, but the humour is spot-on and amongst the funniest he's done. Also the artwork is great. Definately recommend.
Julie Decker
Aug 16, 2014 Julie Decker rated it really liked it
Devi slowly goes out of her mind in the thrall of her own artwork--a doll named Sickness. She recounts her terrible, terrible relationships (some of which were maybe a little bit homicidal?) and discusses her incredible lack of luck. Still, she'd rather be a raving artist than a retail worker again. Art is dark, character is charming and compelling, writing is atrocious in the best way possible.
Roby Cazden
Jan 08, 2014 Roby Cazden rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Devi is a brilliant character ans I am so glad that Vasquez developed her past her initial appearance in the "Meanwhiles." The writing is excellent and silly all at once. It's even better than the I Feel Sick #1.
Tasha
Apr 03, 2015 Tasha rated it it was amazing
Fantastic follow up to the first one and the ending does not disappoint. Not to mention artwork is still phenomenal.
Morgan
Aug 02, 2010 Morgan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
I can't remember, but I think I liked this one better than the first, but I don't remember why. Whatever, they're still both amazing.
Sam Valladolid

El humor de Jhonen no es para cualquiera. Por eso lo amo. Me ayuda a elegir mis amistades con más cuidado.
Andrew Stiles
Andrew Stiles rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2014
Audrey
Audrey rated it really liked it
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2015
Justin Brown
Justin Brown rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2015
Geneviève Roy
Geneviève Roy rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Bekapod
Bekapod rated it really liked it
Geo
Geo rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2016
Brian
Brian rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2014
Felicia Johnson
Felicia Johnson rated it it was amazing
Carmen
Carmen rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2014
Shant
Shant rated it did not like it
Sep 08, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Kaitlynn
Kaitlynn rated it it was amazing
Graveyard Sally
Graveyard Sally rated it really liked it
Anastasia Geffe
Anastasia Geffe rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Squooshy
Squooshy rated it really liked it
Dustin
Dustin rated it it was amazing
Gratsiela Borisova
Gratsiela Borisova rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Jocelyn Castellanos
Jocelyn Castellanos rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Natasha
Natasha rated it it was amazing
  • Lenore: Wedgies
  • Everything Can Be Beaten
  • Beautiful Beasts (Nightmares & Fairy Tales, #2)
  • Wormwood, Gentleman Corpse, Vol. 2: It Only Hurts When I Pee
  • Serenity Rose Volume 1: Working Through the Negativity
  • Blue Monday Volume 4: Painted Moon
  • Ojo
  • Nemi - Vol. 2 (Nemi, #2)

I Feel Sick (2 books)