Start by marking “Dangerous Temptation” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Temptation

Dangerous Temptation (Daughters of Myth #1)

3.19 of 5 stars 3.19  ·  rating details  ·  130 ratings  ·  8 reviews
To anthropologist Zeke Kendall, the idea that the heir to the Fairy throne had been watching him, falling in love with him, for years was laughable. Then he met Nuala and lost his heart to her dangerous beauty.

Eldest daughter of the Fairy Queen, Nuala must marry among her own kind to keep the line pure, but her heart has long been possessed by the handsome mortal. Now she
Published March 1st 2008 by Silhouette Desire (first published October 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Temptation

Brigitte
Having read the stories of the other Kendall siblings,I was happy to see Zeke's story finally come to pass. Unfortunately, I was most disappointed. To me, this book comes across as simply a launching point for a new series. It has little to no resemblance to the Kendall family saga. It lacks the humor and the familial feel of the previous Kendall stories. This story did not resemble the person Zeke has been in the other novels. This comes across more as though Kathleen Korbel wrote a completely ...more
signorina Vei
Cerita yang menarik tentang dunia peri dibalik selubung. Sebagai seorang antropolog yang sangat logis, Zeke mempertanyakan kewarasannya saat ia terjatuh kedunia dibalik selubung itu.

Ia menemukan Nuala, gadis yang terasa sudah dikenalnya seumur hidupnya. Nuala perwujudan dari apa yang Zeke inginkan bahkan sebelum ia menyadarinya.

Nuala tidak mengira akan tiba hari dimana makhluk fananya akan jatuh ke pangkuannya. Ia melewatkan seumur hidupnya mengawasi keluarga laki-laki itu. Menyaksikan laki-laki
Mirella Grace
Bagus... Saya suka ceritanya. Makes me wonder if the other dimension is truly exist. Dari kasus ceritanya dan baca review dari teman-teman yang sudah baca lebih dulu, buku ini adalah buku keempat dari serial Kendall bersaudara. Tapi memang buku ini adalah buku pertama dari serial Daughters of Myth.

Trus satu lagi. Sepertinya judul Dangerous Temptation agak kurang cocok dilihat dari keseluruhan cerita. Kecuali memang ujian pertama dari Orla itu. Well, ujian pertama itu memang Dangerous Temptation
Barbara ★
I found this incredibly boring. I just couldn't get into the hero or the heroine. Zeke is beyond dumbstruck and acting brainless and stupid. Nuala is meekly subserviant to the Queen. I like my heroes alpha and my heroines with a spine. These characters just didn't have any snap to them and I just didn't care what happened to them.
Kristina Jo
Well, you know, it was another typical romance. I was kind of hoping for a dramatically different ending. Something less ideal but still acceptable to the hopeless romantics who can't bear to see the pair eternally separated. But it isn't my book, so oh, well.
Indah Threez Lestari
Novel ini bisa diberi judul Zeke in Wonderland, karena settingnya memang di dunia ajaib, dunia peri. Ceritanya cinta terlarang manusia biasa dan peri, boleh dibilang versi harlequinnya Aragorn dan Arwen, tanpa adegan perang kolosal tentunya.
Linda
Fun story, very light reading. I enjoyed the book and will continue with the series.
Debbie Zappen
1st of "Daughters of Myth" trilogy
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Apriyani
Apriyani marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Kat Suchocki
Kat Suchocki marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
carteius wheeler
carteius wheeler marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Lisa Aeschbacher
Lisa Aeschbacher is currently reading it
Oct 28, 2014
Sherry Sandlin
Sherry Sandlin marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Amanda Dudley-Penn
Amanda Dudley-Penn marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
  • Damned (Witch Hunt #3)
  • The Quest (Warriors for the Light #3)
  • Nevermore (Guardians #2)
  • Wild Hunt (Unbound #3)
  • Last of the Ravens
  • Beast of Desire (Knights of White #2)
  • The Vampire Affair
  • Son of the Shadows (The Gifted #3)
  • Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
  • Scions: Insurrection (Scions #2)
  • Night Mischief (Dark Enchantments #3)
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • Rising Darkness (Dark Enchantments #2)
  • Dragon's Lair (The Drake's #1)
  • Blood Son
Dark Seduction (Daughters of Myth #2) Deadly Redemption (Daughters of Myth #3) A Soldier's Heart Some Men's Dreams A Rose for Maggie