Start by marking “Flight of the Renshai” as Want to Read:
Flight of the Renshai

Flight of the Renshai

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Return to a world of [magical battles galore[ (VOYA) with Mickey Zucker Reichert's newest Renshai novel.
Prejudice against the Renshai is growing rapidly, fueled by their old enemies in the Northlands, who have convinced a faction in Erythane that the Renshai lands were stolen from them, forcing the King to banish the Renshai from the Westlands.
Shunned by Westerners and h
Published September 1st 2009 by Daw Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Flight of the Renshai, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flight of the Renshai

Devi
Paul Schulzetenberg
I've been back on a fantasy kick recently, after having mostly dropped it for about seven years. My tastes have changed, so I was somewhat nervous coming into this novel that my previous enjoyment of Zucker Reichert's writing would not carry over. Luckily, I was wrong. Back is the same great human/gods interaction that drives much of the rest of her novels, and the world is convincingly laid out. The characters are sometimes a bit too predictable, but I find the situations they are placed in and ...more
Twocents
I don't have a single complaint. Loved this story. Want the next book.
Zero007
Just finished it and i had to force myself to stop reading else I would not be passing and probably not caring too much! The fantastic story of Kevral's children is brought to life by the fact that each child is like their parents, but different enough to be their own person. I found Calistin's growth in this tale to be particularly compelling. It was also fascinating to see the previous characters grown and matured, well for the most part Tae seems to have escaped maturing!
Gerald Black
I have been a big fan of Ms. Reichert since the Last Renshai. Her world is vivid, her characters fleshy and real each with a uniqueness that helps them to stand apart. The action is fast paced and, at times, brutal. Her books have everything a fantasy could hope for. I eagerly anticipate her next title.
Brian
I'll confess to not being a big fan of the second Renshai trilogy, but this book is back on the level of her earlier works. Not particularly deep or dense, but good action/adventure fantasy.
Drew Ross
Solid escapist fantasy work
Kira
Kira marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Jason
Jason added it
Aug 28, 2015
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
John Jolly
John Jolly marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Joshua D
Joshua D marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Christopher York
Christopher York marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Emeyin
Emeyin marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Sarah Gray
Sarah Gray marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
JG
JG added it
Apr 22, 2015
Pamela Hartner
Pamela Hartner marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Andrew.138
Andrew.138 marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
  • Jack of Ravens (Kingdom of the Serpent, #1)
  • Guardian of the Balance (Merlin's Descendants, #1)
  • Shadow Raiders (Dragon Brigade, #1)
  • Blood Ties (Castings, #1)
  • Song Of The Dragon (The Annals of Drakis, #1)
  • Vengeance of Dragons (The Secret Texts, #2)
  • Shadowbridge (Shadowbridge, #1)
  • Bedlam's Edge (Bedlam's Bard, #8)
  • The Erciyes Fragments
  • A Year in the South: 1865: The True Story of Four Ordinary People Who Lived Through the Most Tumultuous Twelve Months in American History
  • In Legend Born (Chronicles of Sirkara, #1)
  • Exceptions to Reality: Stories
  • Ill Met in the Arena
  • Sword-Born (Tiger and Del, #5)
  • Take It Back: A Battle Plan for Democratic Victory
  • Encountering the New Testament: A Historical and Theological Survey
  • Dragon Sleeping (The Dragon Circle #1)
  • Danger at the Fair
Mickey Zucker Reichert (pseudonym for Miriam Susan Zucker Reichert) is an American fantasy fiction author of several best selling novels. Perhaps her most famous work is the epic Renshai series, which offers an intriguing perspective on traditional Norse mythology. She is also a parent and paediatrician with a soft spot for critters great and small. She has been known care for a veritable zoo of c ...more
More about Mickey Zucker Reichert...
The Legend of Nightfall (Nightfall, #1) The Last of the Renshai (Renshai Trilogy, #1) The Western Wizard (Renshai Trilogy, #2) Child of Thunder (Renshai Trilogy, #3) Beyond Ragnarok (Renshai Chronicles, #1)