Start by marking “400 Sensational Cookies” as Want to Read:
400 Sensational Cookies

400 Sensational Cookies

Inspiration for baking great cookies for all those special occasions and as everyday treats.

Nothing beats the aroma of freshly baked cookies still warm from the oven. Cookies are the ultimate comfort food, and they are most welcome any time of the year.

These tasty treats are great for birthdays and bake sales -- or just to enjoy anytime. They are easy to prepare, and most
Published September 1st 2009 by Robert Rose (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about 400 Sensational Cookies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 400 Sensational Cookies

The 250 Best Cookie Recipes by Esther BrodyYou Can't Judge a Cookie by Its Cutter by Patti PaigeCookies at Home with The Culinary Institute of America by Todd KnasterSaveur 50 Best Cookies by Saveur MagazineCookie Book by Betty Crocker
Cookie Cookbook
18th out of 27 books — 2 voters
The Complete Magnolia Bakery Cookbook by Jennifer AppelThe America's Test Kitchen Family Baking Book by America's Test KitchenBaking Illustrated by Cook's Illustrated MagazineHeirloom Baking with the Brass Sisters by Marilynn BrassMartha Stewart's Baking Handbook by Martha Stewart
Cookbooks on Baking
80th out of 107 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Tami
Apr 15, 2012 Tami rated it it was amazing
So very many cookie recipes. Ever since I received my copy of 400 Sensational Cookies, I’ve been busy experimenting and trying out new recipes. My house smells wonderful and I’ve got enough cookies here for an army for a month (or my family for a week or so). In the process, I’m pretty sure I’ve gained some extra weigh as I just can’t seem to resist either.

I got 400 Sensational Cookies to liven up my tired cookie baking. Yes, a classic chocolate cookie is great but can get a bit boring. This bo
Heather
Mar 20, 2015 Heather rated it really liked it
I know it seems strange to say I read a cookbook but I did. :) the recipes sound great and the author has put a ton of tips in the book so it isn't just a cookbook. I have learned stuff I didn't know about making cookies and hopefully it helps me bake better cookies too. She seems to have a tip or two with each recipe as well which is very helpful. hopefully she knows what she is talking about and the recipes work!
Lilsweetie
Sep 26, 2010 Lilsweetie rated it it was amazing
Everything I have made from here (20+ recipes) has been delicious. The ingredient lists are short, simple and contain tips about cookie baking throughout the book. There isn't a pic of every cookie, but there is a picture section in the middle.

Covers all types of cookies from drop to shaped to no bake, etc.
Megan
Dec 27, 2010 Megan rated it really liked it
Didn't get a chance to make any of the cookies this year, but will DEFINITELY use this book to try out some good cookie recipes next year!
Eileen
Eileen rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2013
Jean Perry
Jean Perry rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2014
Epee
Epee rated it it was ok
Sep 27, 2010
Dorothy Reinhold
Dorothy Reinhold rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2016
Catherine
Catherine rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Gogospirit
Gogospirit rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2015
Carla
Carla rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Susan Benfold
Susan Benfold rated it really liked it
May 09, 2015
Allison
Allison rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2013
Max Knickerbocker
Max Knickerbocker rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2011
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2009
Tara
Tara added it
Dec 27, 2010
Amna C
Amna C marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
U.r. Balasubramaniam
U.r. Balasubramaniam marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Zsuzsa
Zsuzsa marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Ceciliasauza
Ceciliasauza marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2013
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Wpgbookaddict
Wpgbookaddict marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Cristy
Cristy added it
Jan 12, 2015
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015