Start by marking “Kill Audio” as Want to Read:
Kill Audio

Kill Audio

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  10 reviews
KILL AUDIO follows the adventures of an immortal little troll of a man who struggles to find purpose in a land where creativity is a controlled substance. When musical creativity spirals into chaos, KILL AUDIO discovers his life mission. From the creator of the best-selling THE AMORY WARS!
Published July 27th 2010 by BOOM! Studios (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Kill Audio, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kill Audio

David
First, let me get a couple things out of the way.
1) I’ve been a huge Coheed and Cambria fan for a little while now, and that’s the only reason I even know this exists.

2) I haven’t actually read any of Claudio’s Amory Wars stuff yet, so this is, for whatever reason, the very first thing I chose to read by him.

So, knowing only that Claudio was good at making great music and as yet unproven to me as being good at anything else, I had very low expectations going in, perhaps raised somewhat by the hi
Matthew
Kill Audio is a an ugly troll of a fellow who lives in the land of Sight and Sound, a place where creativity is all important but controlled like a commodity. Kill Audio is a Void, a creature made to take down creative musical elements before they get too crazy and powerful. With the help of his crew----a song-quoting skeleton, a jive-talking rooster and an animated pillow----KA uncovers a plot to take down the very fabric of society. Jammed-packed with references to music, art and literature t ...more
Trevor Firetog
I'm sorry, but I just need to say it... what the hell was Claudio thinking?

I am a huge fan of Coheed and Cambria, as well as the Amory Wars. But this book is absolutely terrible. The script is incoherent and doesn't seem to make any sense. I have tried on multiple occasions to just power through this and not think about it, but all the characters are the same, and all the emotions are just flat. There doesn't seem to be really any storyline... just random characters cursing and doing cocaine. Th
I don't like books that make no sense for the sake making no sense, have random crap for the sake of having random crap, characters that have cutout personalities, and don't go anywhere, . I'll probably write an actual review, but I just wanted to get my two cents in really quick.
Sheila
Kill Audio is the story of a short immortal man who's just trying to find his way in life. His story unfolds as his nemesis tries to kill his with a series of knife throwing knives. When this, of course, doesn't kill Kill Audio, Fixler tells him to find his purpose in life and maybe things will get better for him. This sends him on an entertaining journey that's unforgettable.
Marc D
One of Sanchez's first writing attempts aside from the Coheed and Cambria saga. Creative but hard to follow so i couldn't give it a 5th star. Worth all the trouble to be able to dive into such an original story. Music fans will appreciate the references from all over the music realm and do check those out. They are listed at the back of each issue.
Hilary
This was a very strange story with very odd characters. I liked the originality of the story but felt at times the graphics were hard to interpret. Overall not bad but I didn't love this.
Ernesto Rivera
Funny, beautiful and just plain weird. Its visually stunning. While the humor may go over most peoples heads there's still a lot that can be found in this graphic novel.
Bob
The humor and constant musical nods make this really a one of a kind read.
Manuel Araujo
Love this cartoon book. Claudio Sánchez has am amaizing mind.
Alisa
Alisa marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Gabriel Dixon
Gabriel Dixon marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Kasteen
Kasteen marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
  • Star Wars: Legacy, Volume 9: Monster
  • Vector, Vol. 2 (Star Wars: Rebellion #4, Star Wars: Legacy #6)
  • Silver Surfer: Requiem
  • Deadpool: X Marks the Spot (Deadpool, #3)
  • Spawn Collection, Vol. 6
  • Essential Amazing Spider-Man, Vol. 7
  • The Wicked + The Divine #9
  • Jango and Boba Fett (Star Wars: Blood Ties #1-4)
  • Ultimate Spider-Man, Vol. 4
  • Essential Amazing Spider-Man, Vol. 5
  • Daredevil by Ed Brubaker & Michael Lark Ultimate Collection, Book 1
  • Haunt, Volume 2
  • Nelson (Hardback)
  • Road of Bones (Wolverine)
  • Over the Edge/An Edge in My Voice (Edgeworks 1)
  • Star Wars: Tag & Bink Were Here Volume 1
Claudio Paul Sanchez III (born March 12, 1978, in Suffern, New York, United States)[1][2] is an American writer and musician of Puerto Rican and Italian descent[3] best known for being the lead singer and guitarist for the alternative/progressive rock group Coheed and Cambria. He is the creator of the comic book series The Amory Wars, as well as Key of Z and Kill Audio, both co-written with wife C ...more
More about Claudio Sanchez...
Year of the Black Rainbow The Amory Wars, Volume 1: The Second Stage Turbine Blade The Amory Wars: The Second Stage Turbine Blade Amory Wars: In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 Ultimate Edition The Amory Wars: In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Vol. 1