Start by marking “Farscape: D'Argo's Quest (Farscape Uncharted Tales #3)” as Want to Read:
Farscape: D'Argo's Quest (Farscape Uncharted Tales #3)

Farscape: D'Argo's Quest (Farscape - Graphic Novels & Comics)

Written by FARSCAPE's Keith R.A. DeCandido and Executive Produced by show creator Rockne S. O'Bannon. Our tragic tale takes place after the third season of FARSCAPE! Follow D'Argo as he tracks down his wife's killer to exact his revenge.
Published May 3rd 2011 by BOOM! Studios

To ask other readers questions about Farscape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Farscape

Andrew
Feb 08, 2012 Andrew rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
D'Argo's quest continues to fill in the blanks from some parts of the original Farscape TV series. It takes place shortly after D'Argo acquires his ship Lo'La and leaves Moya and her crew.

We get a special appearance from a returning character from the show, and she's just as hilarious and annoying as she was then. The writing in general is superb and the story slips right into its nook in the Farscape universe. As the other graphic novels have also done, D'Argo's quest feels like you're reading
Amanda
Sep 05, 2014 Amanda rated it liked it
I re-read all of these in the summer while blitzkrieging for a game. I still find myself feeling about the same for the Farscape franchize comics/graphic novels as I ever did. They are sometimes well written, but the art is really sad (because I just love the show and actors so much). Some of the stories meander too much, and Aeryn's ending still gets to me in a way where I don't absolutely agree that's where she should have ended up. But it was a fun summer reread.
Chris Miller
The best of the D'Argo trade paperbacks. A fairly complex plot, but they pulled it off. I enjoyed watching D'Argo's thirst for vengeance evolve because of this series of botched adventures. Also, I'm really glad they decided to include Raxil in the plot again, she is such an interesting character--so annoying, yet so entertaining.
Colleen
I read the individual comic books, not the TPB, after all 4 were released.

This is an excellent comic series from Boom!Studios and written by the creators of the TV series. All the stories are considered to be official canon and deal with a side story between Season's 3 and 4 featuring Ka D'Argo.
Matt Thomas
Apr 06, 2012 Matt Thomas rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In his quest to find the man responsible for his wife's murder, D'Argo finds himself working with the untrustworthy Raxil, and in between a crimelord, dirty and clean cops, and eventually the Peacekeepers. Don't worry though... he blasts his way out.
Jutta
Jan 23, 2014 Jutta rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
interesting little filler that fits nicely between episodes. decent art.
Dustin
Not great. My recommendation is to pass.
Alison
Alison rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2014
Kelly Spoer
Kelly Spoer rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2012
Alex
Alex rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2013
Brandon
Brandon rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2013
Raymond
Raymond rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2015
Mitchell
Mitchell rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2012
Andron
Andron rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2011
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2011
Sevan Paris
Sevan Paris rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Razielivaldi
Razielivaldi rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2014
Richie
Richie rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2014
Mike Sams
Mike Sams rated it liked it
May 09, 2015
Sam Smith
Sam Smith rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2012
Alex
Alex rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Christina Sullivan
Christina Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2013
K.M. Hodge
K.M. Hodge rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2015
Gary Hodgkinson
Gary Hodgkinson rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2017
Jenner
Jenner rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2011
Chris Kemper
Chris Kemper rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2015
Galen
Galen rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2013
Timothy
Timothy rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2012
Thomas
Thomas rated it it was ok
May 21, 2015
Rockne S. O'Bannon is a television producer and writer. He is the creator of the science fiction movie Alien Nation, television shows seaQuest DSV, The Triangle and Farscape. He is married with one daughter and two sons - all three children adopted from Russia. He resides in California, USA.[citation needed]

O'Bannon grew up in a home influenced by the film industry. The son of a gaffer, he was sur
More about Rockne S. O'Bannon...

Farscape - Graphic Novels & Comics (8 books)
  • Farscape Vol. 1: The Beginning of the End of the Beginning