Start by marking “Fair Game (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fair Game (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #3)

Fair Game (Fortune Hunter Trilogy #3)

Super-charged erotica from the award-winning author of Show and Tell. Josie doesnt need a manunless its for a night of no-strings-attached sex. And Kyle Perry is perfect for that. Except that Josie soon finds they have a professional tie that will bring them together again. And again. Now, Josie and Kyle engage in a battle of wills in business and in pleasure. What begins ...more
Published June 2nd 2009 by Berkley Books (first published January 1st 2009)

Jessica Alcazar
sigh .... so this wasn't one of my favorites. it breaks my heart to be disappointed in a Jasmine Haynes book because I've never been. I've actually been the TOTAL opposite. Absolutely WOW'd every damn time! This story didn't WOW me. It actually felt like what I think a slow deflating balloon feels like while loosing air LOL it was a slow winding down of wowism (if that's ever a term lol).
SO here we have a story of two people who meet in a VERY imaginative way and I thought FOR SURE based on that
Darcy
Apr 20, 2011 Darcy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, erotica
Out of the three in this series, this one was the weakest for me. The reason why was Josie, which surprised me. I really liked her in the other 2 books. But in this one she came off as such a bitch for most of the book. She definitely had control issues and the need to be the one that would win.

I really liked the initial encounter between these 2, at first glance it just seems like it was an anonymous fun sexy encounter, but was not the reason when both realized the other was the person they wer
Lauren
Fair Game
3 Stars

Disappointing despite its potential.

Josie was very likable in the first two books, so I was surprised by how much she irked me in her own story. She comes across as cold and unemotional, refusing to admit both to Kyle and herself that she has feelings for him. Her constant need to be in control and to be victorious in their battle of wills is irritating.

Kyle, on the other hand, is sexy and sweet. His patience and willingness to sacrifice his own personal desires for Josie is in
Barbara ★
Kyle and Josie's first encounter showed promise and I enjoyed their initial games (the lingerie store in particular) but then things changed.

I found that I simply couldn't relate to Josie. Yeah she got screwed over by someone in college but things were never really explained and I didn't understand her motivations. I liked Kyle who was really interested in Josie and yet she kept pushing him away.

All in all, I simply didn't get it.
KatiD
Jan 19, 2012 KatiD rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-review-ish
The first is Fair Game by Jasmine Haynes. I asked Maria for the book after reading a review on Dear Author. Jane had said that she thought the book was really well written, but it made her uncomfortable. Since I'm always looking for a good erotic romance author, I decided to give it a read. Josie Tybrook is an up and comer at her company, Castle Heavy Mining, where she is a project manager. On her way to a meeting, she gets crushed up against a man in an overcrowded elevator. Given that Josie is ...more
Pamela
Sep 05, 2011 Pamela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW COURTESY OF Romance Junkies:

Josie is on her way to a very important meeting. When she steps onto the elevator, she begins to notice a really handsome man... in more ways than one. After a touch of intimacy, Josie exits the elevator leaving the mystery man behind. She checks in with the receptionist for her meeting, and is genuinely surprised when the man from the elevator comes waltzing in... turns out he is the man she is there to see.

Kyle is intrigued with Josie who appears so cool on
Marion
Nov 10, 2008 Marion rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Josie Tybrook does not do relationships. She uses men like they use women, for sex only and she is always in control.
Running late for a business meeting she enters an elevator and is thrown against Kyle Perry. She notices that he is turned on and starts to fondle him. When she realizes that Kyle is the person she has the meeting with she is horrified.
Kyle wants Josie and propositions her. At first Josie turns him down since they will be working together. Kyle is very persuasive and they end up i
Regina
May 28, 2012 Regina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the sex games that Kyle and Josie played, however, her constant need for control, to have the better hand ALL the time, drove me up the wall. Sure the sex was more than steamy--and a lot of fun--and I liked Kyle's perspective and his total enjoyment in the acts. Josie just turned me off. The ending was rushed and Josie's about face at the end didn't quite hit believability. If it wasn't for her irritating control issue, I would have given this story a higher rating. 3.2 stars.
Ning

ถาคบแบบเปิดเผยอาจจะดูผิดจรรยาบรรณได

ตอนแรกนางเอกไมยอมคบดวย
พระเอกกตองมีวางแผน แบบประมาณทาทายกันไปมา
เพือความสนุกตืนเตน
ทากันไป ทากันมาชักเลยเถิด .. เฮอ ..

ตองยอมรับวา เลมนี scan อาน
ตังแตเจอ โซ แส หนัง เขาไป กไมไหวจะอานละ
อานใหรูวา พระ-นาง ลงเอยกันยังไง
ประมาณนันเอง

Carla
Sep 17, 2009 Carla rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
So far pretty interesting... Okay finished. Like Danyalle said it would it might have been better if it had a better plot. But I found my self skipping ahead to the next fantasy. Lesson learned from this one. Whew!
Erin
Jun 02, 2011 Erin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the very first erotica books I EVER read. It got me hooked in reading and reading romance and erotica. Although the erotica books are fast and dirty, I prefer romance which THIS book has (even though there is a lot of erotica too).
Lorelie
Jun 17, 2009 Lorelie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2009
Right on the border between a three and four. Sex scenes are hot but the heroine's attitude eventually grated on me.
Amy
Aug 01, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good follow up after Fifty Shades.
Rachel
May 15, 2012 Rachel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is so nasty , It could make a sailor blush.
but at least the female character is'nt completely, submissive.
Karen
May 15, 2011 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't really like Josie. She's so cold. Kyle only wants to love and care for her, but she refusing to let him. Not all guys are going to be like your dick headed college professor.
Jessica
Jan 24, 2013 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jasmine Haynes is a great author and writes some great books! I couldn't get enough of the fortune hunter trilogy!
Tamara
Tamara rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2013
Catherine
Catherine rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2013
Splage
Splage rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2011
D Beard
D Beard rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2011
Heather Rees
Heather Rees rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2013
Julia
Julia rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2012
Jerr
Jerr rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2012
Valarie
Valarie rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2012
Marites
Marites rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2011
That One Chick
That One Chick rated it liked it
May 15, 2013
Kandee
Kandee rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2009
Rachael Kelly
Rachael Kelly rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2011
Shae
Shae rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2013
Rae
Rae rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2012
  • The Darker Side of Pleasure
  • Laced with Desire (Knights of the Board Room, #3)
  • The Art of Desire (Berkley Heat, #1)
  • The Erotic Secrets of a French Maid
  • Secret Ties
  • Trouble (Dungeon #2)
  • Tie Me Down
  • On Your Knees (Cress Brothers, #1)
  • Enticed
  • Bad Boy Good Man
  • Sins of Summer: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Paradise Rules
  • Chance of a Lifetime
  • SoloPlay (Come Again, #2)
  • Love Me
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Power Play (Black and White Collection, #5)
  • Dare to Surrender
Jasmine Haynes, Rita Finalist for Somebody’s Lover, plus two-time Holt Medallion and National Readers Choice Award winner, is the author of over 30 classy, erotic romance tales. Look for more in the West Coast series coming soon. Of course, she’s also the author of the award-winning Max Starr psychic mystery series. And don’t miss her writing as Jennifer Skully, KOD Daphne award-winning author, br ...more
More about Jasmine Haynes...

Fortune Hunter Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Fortune Hunter (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #1)
  • Show and Tell (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #2)