Fair Game (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #3)

Fair Game (Fortune Hunter Trilogy #3)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  256 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Super-charged erotica from the award-winning author of Show and Tell. Josie doesn?t need a man?unless it's for a night of no-strings-attached sex. And Kyle Perry is perfect for that. Except that Josie soon finds they have a professional tie that will bring them together again. And again. Now, Josie and Kyle engage in a battle of wills in business and in pleasure. What begi...more
Published June 2nd 2009 by Berkley Books (first published January 1st 2009)

Jessica Alcazar
sigh .... so this wasn't one of my favorites. it breaks my heart to be disappointed in a Jasmine Haynes book because I've never been. I've actually been the TOTAL opposite. Absolutely WOW'd every damn time! This story didn't WOW me. It actually felt like what I think a slow deflating balloon feels like while loosing air LOL it was a slow winding down of wowism (if that's ever a term lol).
SO here we have a story of two people who meet in a VERY imaginative way and I thought FOR SURE based on that...more
Pamela
REVIEW COURTESY OF Romance Junkies:

Josie is on her way to a very important meeting. When she steps onto the elevator, she begins to notice a really handsome man... in more ways than one. After a touch of intimacy, Josie exits the elevator leaving the mystery man behind. She checks in with the receptionist for her meeting, and is genuinely surprised when the man from the elevator comes waltzing in... turns out he is the man she is there to see.

Kyle is intrigued with Josie who appears so cool on...more
KatiD
The first is Fair Game by Jasmine Haynes. I asked Maria for the book after reading a review on Dear Author. Jane had said that she thought the book was really well written, but it made her uncomfortable. Since I'm always looking for a good erotic romance author, I decided to give it a read. Josie Tybrook is an up and comer at her company, Castle Heavy Mining, where she is a project manager. On her way to a meeting, she gets crushed up against a man in an overcrowded elevator. Given that Josie is...more
Darcy
Out of the three in this series, this one was the weakest for me. The reason why was Josie, which surprised me. I really liked her in the other 2 books. But in this one she came off as such a bitch for most of the book. She definitely had control issues and the need to be the one that would win.

I really liked the initial encounter between these 2, at first glance it just seems like it was an anonymous fun sexy encounter, but was not the reason when both realized the other was the person they wer...more
Lauren
Fair Game
3 Stars

Disappointing despite its potential.

Josie was very likable in the first two books, so I was surprised by how much she irked me in her own story. She comes across as cold and unemotional, refusing to admit both to Kyle and herself that she has feelings for him. Her constant need to be in control and to be victorious in their battle of wills is irritating.

Kyle, on the other hand, is sexy and sweet. His patience and willingness to sacrifice his own personal desires for Josie is in...more
Marion
Josie Tybrook does not do relationships. She uses men like they use women, for sex only and she is always in control.
Running late for a business meeting she enters an elevator and is thrown against Kyle Perry. She notices that he is turned on and starts to fondle him. When she realizes that Kyle is the person she has the meeting with she is horrified.
Kyle wants Josie and propositions her. At first Josie turns him down since they will be working together. Kyle is very persuasive and they end up i...more
Regina
I liked the sex games that Kyle and Josie played, however, her constant need for control, to have the better hand ALL the time, drove me up the wall. Sure the sex was more than steamy--and a lot of fun--and I liked Kyle's perspective and his total enjoyment in the acts. Josie just turned me off. The ending was rushed and Josie's about face at the end didn't quite hit believability. If it wasn't for her irritating control issue, I would have given this story a higher rating. 3.2 stars.
Ning
เล่มนี้พล็อตอ่อนมาก
คือไม่มีอะไรเลย

พระ - นางต้องหลบ ๆ ซ่อน ๆ เพราะเป็นคู่ค้าทางธุรกิจ
ถ้าคบแบบเปิดเผยอาจจะดูผิดจรรยาบรรณได้

ตอนแรกนางเอกไม่ยอมคบด้วย
พระเอกก็ต้องมีวางแผน แบบประมาณท้าทายกันไปมา
เพื่อความสนุกตื่นเต้น
ท้ากันไป ท้ากันมาชักเลยเถิด .. เฮ้อ ..

ต้องยอมรับว่า เล่มนี้ scan อ่าน
ตั้งแต่เจอ โซ่ แส้ หนัง เข้าไป ก็ไม่ไหวจะอ่านล่ะ
อ่านให้รู้ว่า พระ-นาง ลงเอยกันยังไง
ประมาณนั้นเอง

Erin
This was the very first erotica books I EVER read. It got me hooked in reading and reading romance and erotica. Although the erotica books are fast and dirty, I prefer romance which THIS book has (even though there is a lot of erotica too).
Carla
So far pretty interesting... Okay finished. Like Danyalle said it would it might have been better if it had a better plot. But I found my self skipping ahead to the next fantasy. Lesson learned from this one. Whew!
Karen
I don't really like Josie. She's so cold. Kyle only wants to love and care for her, but she refusing to let him. Not all guys are going to be like your dick headed college professor.
Lorelie
Right on the border between a three and four. Sex scenes are hot but the heroine's attitude eventually grated on me.
Rachel
This book is so nasty , It could make a sailor blush.
but at least the female character is'nt completely, submissive.
Jessica
Jasmine Haynes is a great author and writes some great books! I couldn't get enough of the fortune hunter trilogy!
TORI ~Break Me~Own Me~Love Me~
I could not connect with these two. They just didn't have any chemistry to me.
Amy
Good follow up after Fifty Shades.
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Tammy
Tammy added it
Jun 28, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
ann
ann marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
  • Laced with Desire (Knights of the Board Room, #3)
  • The Darker Side of Pleasure
  • Trouble (Dungeon #2)
  • Secret Ties
  • Tie Me Down
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • SoloPlay (Come Again, #2)
  • Dream Machine (Play Doctor, #1)
  • Desire's Edge (Edge, #2)
  • King of Diamonds (Wonderland, #3)
  • All Chained Up (Cress Brothers, #2)
  • Paradise Rules
  • Take Me Again (Wild Oats, #2)
  • The Satin Sash
  • Skin Deep
  • Chance of a Lifetime
  • Dare to Surrender
Jasmine Haynes, Rita Finalist for Somebody’s Lover, plus two-time Holt Medallion and National Readers Choice Award winner, is the author of over 30 classy, erotic romance tales. Look for more in the West Coast series coming soon. Of course, she’s also the author of the award-winning Max Starr psychic mystery series. And don’t miss her writing as Jennifer Skully, KOD Daphne award-winning author, br...more
More about Jasmine Haynes...
The Principal's Office (DeKnight, #3) Somebody's Lover (The Jackson Brothers #1) Revenge Sex (West Coast Hotwifing, #1) The Fortune Hunter (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #1) Take Your Pleasure