Start by marking “Exclusive” as Want to Read:

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  227 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
With these never-before-published novellas, three queens of erotic romance extend a provocative invitation to daring readers. In Eden Bradley's "Sanctuary," an innocent young woman ventures into the dungeons of a private club to broaden her erotic horizons. In Jaci Burton's "Wild Night," the owner of a swinger's club ignores her hands-off-the-customers policy when a certai ...more
Published September 4th 2007 by Berkley Books

To ask other readers questions about Exclusive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exclusive

Alma (aka Mrs. Rhaw)
I should shelf this book under: good against insomnia!

It is the first book in my latest reading challenge I only pray that others won't disappoint me! Well I know which authors won't!

If it wasn’t for Jaci Burton's Wild Night you’d see me requesting my money back.

Eden Bradley did an awful job writing (another) BDSM themed short story. The first one was Surrender Tales of Erotic Submission by Eden Bradley and you'd think I've learned my lesson! NOOOO!
It reeks with stereotypes and clichés that made me not only roll my eyes but hit myself with my ki
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
I bought this book solely to see Jaci Burton's Mike Nottingham find his own version of "happily ever after"...Mike made his first sexy appearance in Burton's "Wild, Wicked, & Wanton".

If you have never read any of these authors, then this book is a perfect way to get a taste of their work. If you have read these authors before, then you are most certainly already a fan yourself and will not want to miss this one! If you enjoy erotic novellas with unconventional romances and plenty of steamy s
Adriana
Exclusive

The description of the stories I am listing below is from the back jacket of the book. I'm adding it because I believe the one on the Goodreads page do not depict these stories

Sanctuary by Eden Bradley
3 Stars-Good
Innocent Devin never thought of herself as kinky, until a visit to the dungeons of the Ring. Here, a true submissive like Devin is considered quite a prize among dominates like Shaye. The only question is how far Devin is willing to go to please her man—and herself…

-Seven cha
Angel Graham
Dec 13, 2011 Angel Graham rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: BDSM, Fetish
Recommended to Angel by: Eden Bradley
Exclusive First up is Eden Bradley’s, “Sanctuary” where Devin meets Master Shaye. Devin’s best friend convinces her to go to a fetish club where the lights are high, the music loud and the play is insatiable. What started as going to make her friend happy becomes much more. Devin finds she actually is enjoying it.
Master Shaye is an experienced Dom who is one of the “players” at the Fetish Club, “Club X”…where Devin stumbles in and catches his eye. Shaye enjoys playing with the subs at the club,
Karmen
Feb 12, 2015 Karmen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
lightweight
Gina (bibliobuff)
The stories went by quickly, and had some hot BDSM elements to it, although nothing too extreme. I really liked Jaci Burton's story, and was happy to discover there is actually a previous story (about Abby and Seth) in her book Wild, Wicked and Wanton. Eden Bradley's story was hot and sweet, and Lisa Renee Jones' offering seemed to part of a series, but still held my interest.
Sharon
Nov 09, 2009 Sharon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica-romance
Eh. That's my general feeling of these stories. They weren't particularly gripping in plot and I didn't love the characters. The sex scenes were decent, but nothing to make me excited about this book. I usually love anthologies too, so it's not that. I just wasn't drawn in or hooked in any way!
Jean
The first two stories from Eden Bradley and Jaci Burton were very sexy and super hot with good stories and characters to go with them. I didn't like the last story from Lisa Renee Jones as much, but it was ok.
Trillium
Mar 09, 2013 Trillium rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm-fiction
Two hits -- one miss. I thought the first two stories were hot and well-written. The third story disappointed me. Read more on my website: http://www.trillium-author.com/452/re...
Judy
Oct 18, 2009 Judy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: women
Recommended to Judy by: bookray
Recently received this book on a bookray through Bookcrossing. It's erotica written by women, for women. I enjoyed the first two stories, but gave up on the 3rd one.
Cindy
Jan 24, 2009 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
1st story is BDSM - OK but nothing special, 2nd is better 'sex becomes love-making which scares both players' plot, 3rd is a paranormal and I liked it a lot!
Jo
Three short stories. I enjoyed the middle tale but the others were too much talk and not enough action.
Heather
May 09, 2010 Heather is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty sexy I'll let you know
Karen Desmond
Nov 02, 2011 Karen Desmond rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Erryn Barratt
Erryn Barratt marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Patricia  Freed
Patricia Freed marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Jana Leah
Jana Leah marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Sarah added it
Jun 21, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Christa
Christa marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Bev
Bev rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Patty McKenna Van Hulle
Patty McKenna Van Hulle rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
NRuffo
NRuffo marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
  • Wicked (Dungeon #3)
  • What Happens In Vegas...: Hot For You\Stripped\Red-Handed\The Deal
  •  Seasons of Seduction III
  • Sins of Summer: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Wild Wild West
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas (Volume 2)
  • Hearts Are Wild (Wild, #5)
  • Bound, Branded, & Brazen
  • The Cowboy
  • Damned, Delicious, and Dangerous
  • Red-Hot Summer
  • Dreams of the Oasis Volume IV
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT SERIES, and is now in development by Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland) for cable TV. In addition, her Tall, Dark and Deadly series and The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series, both spent several months on a combination of the NY Times and USA Today lists.

Watch the video on casting for t
More about Lisa Renee Jones...