Start by marking “Solomon's Angels” as Want to Read:
Solomon's Angels

Solomon's Angels

3.81  ·  Rating Details  ·  174 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
King Solomon knew how to harness universal energies to build his temple, tap into wisdom, and enjoy all of life’s riches. The only thing he was missing was true love. Makeda, the Queen of Sheba, was young and filled with exuberant curiosity about the world. On her journey to meet King Solomon, Makeda learned about the Jinn elemental realm and how to work with the sun and m ...more
Published February 1st 2008 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Solomon's Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Solomon's Angels

Jamine Isabel E. Uy
I loved this book, however after reading Makeda by Prue Sobers I saw the considerable difference in writing.

I prefer Prue's writing, however, that fact did not make me dislike this book. Infact, I could read this book over and over again.

A great book. I wish I could give it a 3.5 but for the sake of the rating system here, I'd give it a 4.
Lilly
Nov 30, 2011 Lilly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book a lot, since I have found it rare to find a book on angels, it was nice to finally find something. I wish it could have been longer though.
Carla Jo
Would rather read her mystical self-help books. Wasn't bad just seemed to be written for a younger audience.
Emma
I gave this book three stars because the writing was easy to read and the book moved along at a fairly fast pace and was completed in just over 200 pages. This isn't a topic I really know anything about so I can't comment on how fictional or accurate an account this is,but it read like fiction even if it wasn't. It didn't get more than three stars because after a little while it felt like I was just reading it for the sake of it,the redemming feature being it wad.easy to read.
Andrea Lewis
May 26, 2015 Andrea Lewis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written. An enjoyable read!
Monty
May 08, 2008 Monty rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always enjoy reading novels about characters from the Biblical times. This one was a quick read about Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. For me, it lacked the depth The Red Tent and seemed to be a vehicle to support the author's beliefs and practices involving angels and other spiritual matters she has written about. I read the Wikipedia information about the Queen of Sheba and found it to be quite comprehensive. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of...
Michelle Hankes
Mar 22, 2008 Michelle Hankes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is Doreen Virtue's first novel and as an avid fan of her non-fiction books, I really enjoyed reading a new side to her. Her non-fiction teaching appeal, angel work, and mastery of research and history definitely shone through in her newest literary work. This is a great tale about a world where little is known and learn about the importance of working with our guiding forces and the knowledge of wisdom of the Universe.
Chelle
Jan 25, 2013 Chelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'd give it 4 stars if I wouldn't have had tremendous spiritual experiences while reading this (although I don't necessarily agree with the religious information given).
At first I didn't get into the story but after a few chapters I really couldn't stop. The story ended kind of abrupt though.
Anna
Jan 24, 2010 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed Doreen Virtue's perspective on the love story between Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. It has an interesting and energetic twist to it that you will enjoy if you are into, or have an appreciation of things supernatural. The writing is not great, but it held my interest..
Katie Golby
Jul 16, 2013 Katie Golby rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge fan of Doreen's so was eager to read her novel. It was written in a very different style to her non fiction books and zipped along at a great pace. I loved the inclusion of the familiar Metatron and Michael, I just wish the book had been a bit longer and a bit more in depth
Amber Pottag
Jun 13, 2013 Amber Pottag rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Personally i don't like much novels, but i read this in a day. My sister let it to me and told me that i will not let go of it and it's true! A very nice novel,i really loved reading it!!
Stacey M
I wasn't used to this type of book from Doreen. It was a bit hard to read modern day language with such old historical figures. It was interesting enough to keep me reading. It was okay.
Shetall Ramsinghani
I enjoyed this book very much. A true romantic love story with loads of magic to learn.. Thanks for writing such an amazing story :)
Carmen Rotaru
Good points about archangels Michael and Metatron.
Needs further reading into the Book of Enoch.
Gail
Jun 04, 2009 Gail rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not enough interst for a long book but as short as it was it was ok.
Marjorie
Dec 10, 2012 Marjorie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great story. Historical fiction/romance.
Catherine
Feb 05, 2012 Catherine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing spiritual novel - loved it!
Cherry Thomas
Jan 07, 2011 Cherry Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
there are numbers in everything
Cool
Jul 08, 2010 Cool marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
LIBRARY SHELVES
Pam
Pam is currently reading it
Jun 30, 2016
Rebeckah Winans
Rebeckah Winans rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Amy James
Amy James rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2016
Nizam uddin
Nizam uddin rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Carla Schoonover
Carla Schoonover marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Beth Mitchum
Beth Mitchum rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2016
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Diana Osmundsen
Diana Osmundsen rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Kate Aleck
Kate Aleck rated it liked it
May 18, 2016
Kelli Santistevan
Kelli Santistevan marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Pleiadian Agenda: A New Cosmology for the Age of Light
  • Makeda
  • Spirit Allies: Meet Your Team from the Other Side
  • Encyclopedia of Gods: Over 2,500 Deities of the World
  • The Mystical Life of Jesus: An Uncommon Perspective on the Life of Christ
  • The Answer is Simple...Love Yourself, Live Your Spirit!
  • Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy-to-Use Handbook for Identifying and Understanding Your Power Animals and Animal Spirit Helpers
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • The Law of One: Book II
  • Questions and Answers on Conversations with God
  • The Moses Code: The Most Powerful Manifestation Tool in the History of the World
  • Choose Them Wisely: Thoughts Become Things!
  • Sara, Book 3: A Talking Owl Is Worth a Thousand Words!
  • They Walked with Jesus
  • Psychic Development for Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing & Developing Your Psychic Abilities
  • Encyclopedia of Mystics, Saints & Sages: A Guide to Asking for Protection, Wealth, Happiness, and Everything Else!
  • Traveling Between the Worlds: Conversations with Contemporary Shamans
  • First Light
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...