Start by marking “At His Fingertips (Doing It Better, #3) (Harlequin Blaze, #318)” as Want to Read:
At His Fingertips (Doing It Better, #3) (Harlequin Blaze, #318)

At His Fingertips (Doing It Better, #3) (Doing It... Better! #3)

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The same psychic prediction three times is definitely a sign. Even though Esmeralda McElroy is ready to reunite with a man from her past, she doesn't expect Mitch Margolin to be him. Mitch is no longer the sexy musician who once caught her eye. Now he's a conservative, buttoned-down hot guy. So not her type.

Still, the steamy way they connect between the sheets is making he
Published April 1st 2009 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published April 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about At His Fingertips (Doing It Better, #3), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At His Fingertips (Doing It Better, #3)

Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
HRB#318. Esmerelda McElroy is the psychic friend from the previous books. It was foretold that a man from her past would show up and be her happy ever after. But when two men show up, what's a girl to do? Mitch Margolin is the former bass player with a flaky brother. Jonathan is the ex-husband who has turned it all around. Of course she was never really in love with Jonathan. But Mitch sets off sparks every time she sees him. Don't forget about being a front for the standard backdrop crime fami ...more
Amy
I quit reading this book in Chapter 9--about halfway through the book. I hated this book. I couldn't buy into the whole storyline about the heroine being a psychic, and the dialogue was poorly written. It just didn't flow.
Katie
This was generally cute, if a little out there. Not a keeper for me, but enjoyed the read.
LeahAnna{Loves To Read}
LeahAnna{Loves To Read} marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
BC or Brenda
BC or Brenda marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Rhis
Rhis added it
Apr 23, 2014
Puna
Puna marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Pam Metz
Pam Metz marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Alensia Darcy
Alensia Darcy marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Briona Grafe
Briona Grafe marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
S.l.
S.l. added it
Aug 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I always wanted to be a writer--from the moment I put fat pencil to brown-lined paper in second grade to write an elaborate story using all the spelling words on our list.
Though I always wanted to be a professional writer, I wasn't sure I had the stuff, so I graduated from college with a teaching degree and taught elementary school--second and third grades (the best)--and then began freelance feat
More about Dawn Atkins...
Don't Tempt Me... (Harlequin Blaze #253) At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #306) Swept Away (Harlequin Blaze #348) No Stopping Now (Harlequin Blaze #391) Her Sexiest Surprise (Harlequin Blaze, No 432)