Start by marking “Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers, #2)

Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers #2)

3.65  ·  Rating Details  ·  486 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Gabriella Ramos-Viera fell for Dante's raw masculinity and ended up pregnant and alone--with no choice but to return home in shame.Tough corporate raider Dante Orsini has set his sights on a huge Brazilian ranch. However, he discovers it's to be inherited by Gabriella, the one woman he's never been able to forget.... But where's the New York career woman he once knew? And ...more
Published December 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Dante, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dante

Alex is The Romance Fox

The 2nd book in Sandra Marton’s fabulous The Orsini Brothers family saga, which continues with Dante and how his life is about to change…..you see, his father, the head capo of the East Coast mafia, is up to his old tricks…no no….not that kind of tricks…this time he’s busy sorting out Dante’s “love-life”, like he did with Raffaele, who we met in the 1st book and now happily married.

What a dog!!!! That was my first impression of Dante. Dante by Sandra Marton photo f3085c5612004b85b900956b3fee0729_zps584cd75e.jpgThe fact that he’s gorgeous, rich with all the trappings that
Jenny
Mar 11, 2013 Jenny rated it really liked it
Another awesome read by Sandra Marton. Gabriella is a gorgeous model and Dante Orsini is her cynic aloof lover. When he feels their relationship has run its course he breaks up with her. But what he doesn't know is that Gabby just found out she is pregnant. A year later his father asks him to go to Brazil and save a ruined ranch. There he finds out the owner of the ranch is his ex lover and now mother of his child Gabriella.

There is an amazing chemistry between these two, it was sizzling. The G
sbf20112011
Feb 06, 2012 sbf20112011 rated it really liked it
This was a decent read. Not a very deep look at the characters' interaction -- mostly she would say something and then he would kiss her w/out explanation even though doing so didn't match up with how he was supposedly feeling at the moment. So, probably pretty forgettable, but a decent modern story if you're looking for a light read.
ѕєяєηιтι
Oct 10, 2012 ѕєяєηιтι rated it really liked it
Sandra Marton - Sonsuz Mutluluk

Sevmedikleri babalarının bir nevi aracılığıyla ne hikmetse artık ikinci Orsini kardeşimizde mutluluğu buluyor güzeldi..
Donna Porter
Jun 23, 2013 Donna Porter rated it it was amazing
Sandra I loved this story of the Orisini family and the romance between Dante and Gaby. It was a great story and it inspires me to want to read me.
Diane
Jul 02, 2011 Diane rated it it was ok
another jerk "hero" and another secret pregnancy
Dee
Another well written story by SM!
Dalimar
Nov 11, 2012 Dalimar rated it liked it
De Dante puedo decir que es muy mujeriego,pero aunque no quiero justificarlo paso por un desamor o lo que el pensó que era amor que lo hizo ser cínico y sin corazón respecto a las mujeres.Aunque hay una que no ha podido olvidar.por mas que intenta apesar de haber pasado ya un año y dos meses a su mente siempre llega el recuerdo de Gabriella.Su padre el mafioso Cesare al estilo El Padrino,le pide que vaya a salvar un rancho en ruinas a Brasil.Cuando llega a Brasil se da cuenta que el rancho esta ...more
Sep
Aug 24, 2015 Sep rated it really liked it
This is book 2 of a series Sandra Marton wrote about the Orsini Brothers who, quite frankly with a name like that belong in a book about the Italian Renaissance.
Samar Estwacol
Dec 30, 2015 Samar Estwacol rated it liked it
nice novel i like how smoothly it goes liked the first one in the saga more overall i luv how the brotherhood between them and how thier lives changed
Noor Gendy
Feb 08, 2014 Noor Gendy rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, series
i read the whole series & i LOVED IT, it my favorite series .. but i have to say Raffaele definitely's my favorite brother ^_^ just adore him :)
Brittany Osurman
Apr 26, 2015 Brittany Osurman rated it it was amazing
I love it when the guy breaks the girl's heart and has to beg for forgiveness!
L H
Mar 26, 2015 L H rated it liked it
3.5
Jacquelyn Smith
Jan 12, 2013 Jacquelyn Smith rated it liked it
Dante tall, dark, and handsome ....Oh did I say rich.
And not married or in a relationship at all, he have everything a man or a woman wants out of life, money, cars, a penthouse in New York, and a private jet.

One day his father the NYC crime boss asked him to go to Brazel to purchase a ranch.
He arrives in Brazil he sees Gabriella, a girl he dated once.

This book is a romance novel with hurt feeling , misunderstanding, and spoiled sons.

Good read .......
Farah
Mar 01, 2014 Farah rated it liked it
Dante was a little hard to like but he grew on me by the end of the book , I liked Gabby .. she was strong , sweet and had pride. Dante's scenes with his baby Daniel were adorable and seeing him with Gabby was too sweet. A nice quick read.
Tia
Aug 31, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
I'm pretty sure I've read all the series now, even if I haven't reviewed it on here. I did enjoy this novel although it was short and sweet with very little drama. For the type of series it is, it was good.
Modesty_b
Feb 10, 2013 Modesty_b rated it it was ok
I came by this book after searching really long and hard... and it wasn't worth that wait. otherwise i'd have given it may be 3 or 3.5 stars
Hanife
Çok güzel kitaplardı :) Severek, beğenerek okudum. Favorim Sonsuz Mutluluk sanırım :) Dante'nin çocukla arası, ona bakması vs o sahneleri hoştu.
ஐ Canan ஐ `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._
hım hım.dantede çok şekerdi..şey aslında bi odun ne kadar şeker olabilirse o kadar..
malum bizde o odunları pek bi severiz :D
Penney
Jun 01, 2010 Penney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series I loved it, I am hoping there will be more to come since there are 2 more brothers!
Janice
Another 4.5 star read. So far the Orsini Bros. series by Sandra is great!
Jennifer Pofadder
May 01, 2013 Jennifer Pofadder rated it really liked it
Loved the writing style. Want to know all about the Orsini family now
Nkazimulo Ntanzi
Dessy
Dessy added it
Jul 10, 2016
Maurely Basilio
Maurely Basilio rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2016
  • Reckless Night In Rio
  • His Virgin Acquisition
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby (Sarantos Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #14)
  • The Prince's Waitress Wife (International Billionaires, #1)
  • Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child
  • His Majesty's Mistake (A Royal Scandal, #2)
  • The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour, #1)
  • The Sicilian's Unexpected Duty (Irresistible Sicilians, #2)
  • Strangers in the Desert
  • Forgiven But Not Forgotten?
  • Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant! (Modern Heat)
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5)
  • Marchese's Forgotten Bride
  • An Heir for the Millionaire
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)
  • Untamed Italian, Blackmailed Innocent

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In elementary school, my teachers almost always let me write poems or stories instead of requiring me to do art projects. Always, I dreamed of becoming a published writer...and that dream came true! I write novels about sexy, powerful men and independent-minded women, and wh
More about Sandra Marton...

Orisini Brothers (4 books)
  • Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1)
  • Falco: The Dark Guardian (Orisini Brothers, #3)
  • Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Orisini Brothers, #4)