Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers, #2)

Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers #2)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  319 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Gabriella Ramos-Viera fell for Dante's raw masculinity and ended up pregnant and alone--with no choice but to return home in shame.Tough corporate raider Dante Orsini has set his sights on a huge Brazilian ranch. However, he discovers it's to be inherited by Gabriella, the one woman he's never been able to forget.... But where's the New York career woman he once knew? And...more
Published December 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Dante, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dante

Alex is The Romance Fox

The 2nd book in Sandra Marton’s fabulous The Orsini Brothers family saga, which continues with Dante and how his life is about to change…..you see, his father, the head capo of the East Coast mafia, is up to his old tricks…no no….not that kind of tricks…this time he’s busy sorting out Dante’s “love-life”, like he did with Raffaele, who we met in the 1st book and now happily married.

What a dog!!!! That was my first impression of Dante. Dante by Sandra Marton photo f3085c5612004b85b900956b3fee0729_zps584cd75e.jpgThe fact that he’s gorgeous, rich with all the trappings that...more
Jenny
Another awesome read by Sandra Marton. Gabriella is a gorgeous model and Dante Orsini is her cynic aloof lover. When he feels their relationship has run its course he breaks up with her. But what he doesn't know is that Gabby just found out she is pregnant. A year later his father asks him to go to Brazil and save a ruined ranch. There he finds out the owner of the ranch is his ex lover and now mother of his child Gabriella.

There is an amazing chemistry between these two, it was sizzling. The G...more
sbf20112011
This was a decent read. Not a very deep look at the characters' interaction -- mostly she would say something and then he would kiss her w/out explanation even though doing so didn't match up with how he was supposedly feeling at the moment. So, probably pretty forgettable, but a decent modern story if you're looking for a light read.
ѕєяєηιтι
Sandra Marton - Sonsuz Mutluluk

Sevmedikleri babalarının bir nevi aracılığıyla ne hikmetse artık ikinci Orsini kardeşimizde mutluluğu buluyor güzeldi..
Donna Porter
Sandra I loved this story of the Orisini family and the romance between Dante and Gaby. It was a great story and it inspires me to want to read me.
Diane
another jerk "hero" and another secret pregnancy
Dalimar
De Dante puedo decir que es muy mujeriego,pero aunque no quiero justificarlo paso por un desamor o lo que el pensó que era amor que lo hizo ser cínico y sin corazón respecto a las mujeres.Aunque hay una que no ha podido olvidar.por mas que intenta apesar de haber pasado ya un año y dos meses a su mente siempre llega el recuerdo de Gabriella.Su padre el mafioso Cesare al estilo El Padrino,le pide que vaya a salvar un rancho en ruinas a Brasil.Cuando llega a Brasil se da cuenta que el rancho esta...more
Noor  El Gendy
i read the whole series & i LOVED IT, it my favorite series .. but i have to say Raffaele definitely's my favorite brother ^_^ just adore him :)
Jacquelyn
Dante tall, dark, and handsome ....Oh did I say rich.
And not married or in a relationship at all, he have everything a man or a woman wants out of life, money, cars, a penthouse in New York, and a private jet.

One day his father the NYC crime boss asked him to go to Brazel to purchase a ranch.
He arrives in Brazil he sees Gabriella, a girl he dated once.

This book is a romance novel with hurt feeling , misunderstanding, and spoiled sons.

Good read .......
Farah
Dante was a little hard to like but he grew on me by the end of the book , I liked Gabby .. she was strong , sweet and had pride. Dante's scenes with his baby Daniel were adorable and seeing him with Gabby was too sweet. A nice quick read.
Tia
I'm pretty sure I've read all the series now, even if I haven't reviewed it on here. I did enjoy this novel although it was short and sweet with very little drama. For the type of series it is, it was good.
Modesty_b
I came by this book after searching really long and hard... and it wasn't worth that wait. otherwise i'd have given it may be 3 or 3.5 stars
Hanife
Çok güzel kitaplardı :) Severek, beğenerek okudum. Favorim Sonsuz Mutluluk sanırım :) Dante'nin çocukla arası, ona bakması vs o sahneleri hoştu.
ஐ Canan ஐ `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._
hım hım.dantede çok şekerdi..şey aslında bi odun ne kadar şeker olabilirse o kadar..
malum bizde o odunları pek bi severiz :D
Penney
Great series I loved it, I am hoping there will be more to come since there are 2 more brothers!
Janice
Another 4.5 star read. So far the Orsini Bros. series by Sandra is great!
Jennifer Pofadder
Loved the writing style. Want to know all about the Orsini family now
Nkazimulo Ntanzi
best I have ever read
Mariama
not 2 good
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
  • Reckless Night In Rio
  • Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child
  • One Night...Nine Month Scandal (Modern Romance)
  • The Inherited Bride
  • In Christofides' Keeping (Modern)
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5)
  • Wedlocked: Banished Sheikh, Untouched Queen (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #1)
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2 & Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • The Brunelli Baby Bargain
  • Greek Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • The Heir from Nowhere
  • An Heir for the Millionaire
I live in a small town in Connecticut with my husband. I was 15, he was 18 when we met! Our house is bright and sun-filled, with deep woods behind us that are home to native wildlife from deer to fishers to coyotes. Wild turkeys plod through our yard; hawks fly overhead.

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In e...more
More about Sandra Marton...
Until You Emily: Sex & Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters, #1) Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1) Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1) Not For Sale