Start by marking “The Complete Idiot's Guide to Communicating with Spirits” as Want to Read:
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Communicating with Spirits

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Communicating with Spirits

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  4 reviews
You’re no idiot, of course. You know life is a journey and that physical birth and death are its points of transition. Many people, across cultures and faiths, believe the spirit lives on—and have experienced contact with the spirits of loved ones who have passed to the higher side. This contact is joyous, comforting, and healing—but you wonder if it’s really real and whet...more
Published September 1st 2002 by Alpha (first published August 27th 2002)

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Idiot's Guide to Communicating with Spirits

Ro
I see dead people... No, Im serious - I do. I can also hear them speak to me and feel their touches too. I'm a medium. I have the ability to communicate with people who have passed out of physical life into the spirit world, and also beings that have never been human. Yes people, there are beings that exist that have never lived as human beings, but who are also not angels or demons. There are many many different life forms in the non-physical worlds - some are kind, some are not.

Anyway...I'm l...more
Greta
This book was sitting there on the new arrivals shelf at the public library so I decided to check it out. I figured I was a complete idiot as far as communicating with spirits was concerned and after having read this book I think I still am. Despite having read these 300+ pages on the subject matter, I feel I'm no closer to being able to communicate with spirits than I was when I started. Maybe I was just a complete idiot to think I could learn how to do this from reading a book.
Joanna
I tried to conduct a seance after reading this book and then like, bad spirits came and I was COMPLETELY TERRIFIED for hours. They were going to drag me to the place where there is no light or goodness, and I was weeping inside.

It was awesome!
Sandra Shanti
I am taking a beginner's mediumship class with this author. Exciting stuff!
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Sheena
Sheena marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
ChandaElaine
ChandaElaine marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Kathy Ihde
Kathy Ihde marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Amylia Pereira
Amylia Pereira marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Tonya
Tonya added it
Oct 09, 2013
Sidney Schwartz
Sidney Schwartz marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Prince Richardson
Prince Richardson marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Gregory Hayes
Gregory Hayes marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Violet Magdelna
Violet Magdelna marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Michael Deal
Michael Deal marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Dawn
Dawn is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2013
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2012
John
John marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2012