Start by marking “Revealed: A Prince & a Pregnancy” as Want to Read:
Revealed: A Prince & a Pregnancy

Revealed: A Prince & a Pregnancy (Hot Bed of Scandal #2)

3.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  169 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews

When heiress Simone Duvalier sashays back into Rafael Alexander's life, Rafe can't wait for her to head back home and leave him to his empire-building in Australia. They once shared so much, but all that remains are memories and the desire to bed her....
Simone has never forgotten fiercely ambitious, achingly sexy Rafael--and neither has her traitorous body! But when a pri
Published January 1st 2010 by Mills & Boon (first published September 30th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revealed

Jacqueline
This one was better than the first in the series which I DNFed. The story was pretty over the top. There were some very romantic lines in it. The writing style was odd and not what I've come to expect from Kelly Hunter. That is basically why I'm only giving it 3 stars. Because that kind of writing doesn't really work for me. It was kind of hazy and fairy tale ish. It could have used some solid details in places. Occasionally the dialog was stilted but I think it was part of the hazy tone the aut ...more
Dianna
In ‘Misbehaving with the Magnate’ prequel couple Gabrielle and Luc overcame fairly minor obstacles with a minimum of drama to reach their happy ending. ‘A Prince and a Pregnancy’ opens with their wedding at Gabrielle’s Australian vineyard, and it’s choc full of boozy wealth and my version of Australianess. The wedding was like an episode of ‘Real Housewives’ except everybody was happy drunk, rather than snarky vindictive shouty drunk. I couldn’t manage a whole book where everyone behaved fairly ...more
ekarifin
Woot woot... another Kelly Hunter's...

One thing I learn from this book:

The richer you are, the more complicated your love life will become

Haha... I just have no idea what I should write about this book. I mean, the story is typical Harlequin story, and there is a Prince who was born as a winemaker but raised in champagne empire and falls in love with one of the wealthiest champagne heiress. I just can't imagine, how life could be really that complicated?

Perhaps, I need to be rich first to find
Jess
Double sibling couples always make me roll my eyes a little, but I liked this as a companion story to Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate. It helps that their relationships are very different. This is also a reunion story, but a more bittersweet one because they'd actually been together and there'd been a not-so-amicable breakup. I could have done without the surprise pregnancy, but it was better handled than a lot of other ones that I've read, so at least it had that going for it.
Hilly
3.25 stars. Rounding down because, among other things, this is not a stand-alone book: You must read Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate first.

This second book of a two-parter is rather more satisfying than the previous story. It was good enough to make me go back to re-read the first part, which I had read quite some time before.

That said, there were plot holes and conveniences that annoyed me. I found it an average - though imaginative - read. YMMV.
Ms_prue
Not quite as amazing as the previous book in this series but still good.
Li
Having read the first of the duology, Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate, I was looking forward to meeting Rafe, the brother of the heroine in EXPOSED. I probably sound like a broken record when it comes to Kelly Hunter's books, but again, I loved the chemistry and the banter between the h/h - her writing never fails to make me smile. The big secret was possibly a bit OTT, but this is a M&B after all.
Coldcase hertz
Jan 29, 2014 Coldcase hertz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
it was a fast read lol i liked it alot
Mary-jane
I read the first one but i don't really remember how it was.This one was bleh...the heroine was running after the hero, blablabla...
Recently, i've been reading "oldies" and i have seen the huge difference, not only in writing but also the story itself.
I'm afraid to admit that the "oldies" are more interesting to read.I don't really care about the great sex but more about the story and the relationship.I do hope that it's not the case for all modern books..
Wendy Hinton
Nov 16, 2010 Wendy Hinton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't wait to read this book. I wanted Simone and Rafael to come to terms after reading his sister's story. No one said love was easy and Rafael didn't make it easy on Simone but she truely loved him enough to embrace all that he was.
Dee
Aug 07, 2012 Dee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Two-haiku review:

She refused him once
But he's never forgotten
One night's all it takes

Second of duo
Again, damaged character
Shaped by sad childhood
Pam
Nov 17, 2014 Pam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the characters. I wanted to know a little more. The Heroine was great in handling the hero. The ending was cute
ms bookjunkie
A somewhat angstier second chances romance than book 1, but another winner.
Kobie
May 26, 2013 Kobie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this story. didn't read the first related one, either.
Diane
another really good book by kelly hunter
Esmie Carrasco
Esmie Carrasco marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Jenefer Oben
Jenefer Oben marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Vanessia Dawson
Vanessia Dawson marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Catarina Pinho
Catarina Pinho rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Debbie Diamond
Debbie Diamond marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Shauna-kay Kelly
Shauna-kay Kelly rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2015
Davitta Williams
Davitta Williams rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Tolu
Tolu rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2015
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Lia Rogers
Lia Rogers rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Mona
Mona marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour, #1)
  • Expecting His Love-Child (House of Kolovsky #1)
  • Forgotten Mistress, Secret Love-Child (Regally Wed) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #98)
  • The Petrov Proposal  (Forrester #2)
  • Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child
  • Baby Bequest
  • The Greek's Royal Mistress (Princess Brides, #2)
  • In Christofides' Keeping (Modern)
  • In Bed with a Stranger (The Fitzroy Legacy #2)
  • Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers, #2)
  • Reckless Night In Rio
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • Valente's Baby (Valente, #3)
  • One Night... Nine Month Scandal
  • Stand-In Wife (Special Forces, #2)
  • An Heir for the Millionaire
  • Sex, Gossip and Rock & Roll
  • One Perfect Night
Australian born Kelly Hunter is a three time Romance Writers of America Rita finalist, a USA Today Bestselling author and loves writing to the demands of the short category romance form.
More about Kelly Hunter...

Hot Bed of Scandal (2 books)
  • Exposed: Misbehaving with the Magnate (Hot Bed of Scandal #1)