Start by marking “Himeyuka & Rozione's Story” as Want to Read:
Himeyuka & Rozione's Story

Himeyuka & Rozione's Story

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Won't you share a scribble-covered dream with me?

Intent on being an independent young woman, high schooler Himeyuka lives on her own in an unremarkable apartment complex in a corner of the city. But one day, she discovers her ordinary building has turned into something extraordinary! Her beloved "castle" is covered in childish scribbles-both inside and out! And waiting fo
Published July 27th 2010 by Yen Press (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Himeyuka & Rozione's Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Himeyuka & Rozione's Story

A Bride's Story, Vol. 1 by Kaoru MoriMushishi, Volume 1 by Yuki Urushibaraヨコハマ買い出し紀行 1 [Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou 1] by Hitoshi AshinanoBuddha, Vol. 1 by Osamu TezukaSugar Princess by Hisaya Nakajo
Curiously Unpopular manga
17th out of 50 books — 39 voters
GOTH by OtsuichiThe Voices of a Distant Star by Makoto ShinkaiWanted by Matsuri HinoYume Kira Dream Shoppe by Aqua MizutoThe One I Love by CLAMP
Manga Oneshots
74th out of 251 books — 140 voters

More lists with this book...

Typically I don't like oneshot collections but I'm a sucker for anything by Yumeka-sensei so that's why I picked this title up. As far as oneshot collections go, it's not too different but the artwork is gorgeous and the emotions portrayed are done really well. Also, each story was completely different from the last so there were a wide variety of plot lines which I found to be a good thing.

Rating: PG
Artwork: A
Originality: B
Plotline: B
I totally love Yumeka's artwork, but sometimes her characters look exactly the same in this collection. The first three stories are very nice and lovely, but the last one called 'Robot' is a total mess and I almost didn't even bother to finish it.
Judy (Geeky Reading)

I picked up this little one-shot volume by chance, thinking it looked cute. And it was; cute, a little thoughtful.

The first story is about a girl wanting to move on from her past childhood, wanting to grow up, only for a childhood toy of hers to haunt her, trying to show her love. I thought this story was very cute and warmhearted. Her toy was a sweetheart, and the ending left me very happy.

The second story is about an arranged marriage between yakuza families, with the girl already in l
Almost got 4 stars but the last story really confused. I'll have to reread some time I think.
Lara added it
Sep 25, 2015
Animelove24 Brown
Animelove24 Brown marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Kris marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Somethingpurple marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Mayumi marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Arika marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Sara added it
Sep 08, 2014
Aleksandra marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Known as Yumeka Sumomo in the BL community, but has also published under the names Sahara Mizu for her seinen works, Sahara Keita (佐原恵太) for her shoujo works and Chikyuya/Sasshi (地球屋/さっし) for doujinshi.
More about Sumomo Yumeka...
Same Cell Organism The Day I Became A Butterfly  Kon no Ki Konoha (one shot) Tengu-Jin, Volume 1 Fuyu no Hana