Simply Thai Cooking

Simply Thai Cooking

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"125 easy and delicious Thai recipes."

Thai cuisine is considered one of the world's most delicious and continues to maintain its enormous popularity in North America with its unique blend of tastes: hot, sour, and sweet.

With fail-safe, easy-to-follow recipes, Simply Thai Cooking now includes fifteen new recipes and an expanded vegetarian and chicken section.

Create your fav...more
Published September 6th 2003 by Robert Rose (first published March 1st 1996)

Natashya KitchenPuppies
A great book for introducing Thai flavours to the North American kitchen.
Simple and well organized and full of flavour - you won't need to order take-out ever again!
See my full review here - http://livinginthekitchenwithpuppies....
PL
Jul 11, 2007 PL rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those who like to eat thai food
Very straightforward and simple recipes. You can't go wrong with cooking thai food, and the directions are very clear. A few people at work borrowed my cookbook and loved the recipes in this book- it's fun and delicious!
Ingrid Hardy
Finished reading it, but currently still using it, and will be for a while. I've never been to Thailand, but my daughter has, so I count on her to tell me if I'm doing the recipes right. I've made four so far: Pad Thai, Young Hot Sauce, Chicken Fried Rice, and Stir Fried Vegetables. So far the recipes have gone over very well with the whole family, so I'm continuing to learn. My absolute favorite is the Young Hot Sauce. Spicy as freaking hell (seriously) but dang it is addictive and delicious. T...more
Tim
The recipes in here are excellent, but the nature of them means they require uncommon ingredients. While they're easy to find at Asian food markets, many might not be as easy to find at a traditional grocery store. The Pad Thai in this book is better than I've had in a lot of restaurants.
Lilsweetie
Delicious and easy.
I have made: Shrimp red curry, Pad Thai, Pineapple Fried Rice, Coconut Noodles and Chicken red curry. All were amazingly good and pretty simple to prepare.
Kelli Oliver George
If you like Thai food, I highly recommend this book! This author makes it quite easy to fix these dishes with simply instructions. The pictures are very good as well.
Nohreen
Great photos of easy to follow recipes. I especially enjoyed making the Pad Thai and Panang Nuer.
Amy
I am preparing for my 2009 New Years Resolution.
Mery
an eggplant recipe simple delicious
Hayley
Hayley marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Marlene
Marlene marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Catherine Sevenau
Catherine Sevenau marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 17, 2013
Reno (Falling Letters)
Reno (Falling Letters) marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Alanna
Alanna marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Dionne
Dionne added it
Jan 26, 2014
Catarina
Catarina marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013