Start by marking “Simply Thai Cooking” as Want to Read:
Simply Thai Cooking

Simply Thai Cooking

3.96  ·  Rating Details  ·  53 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
"125 easy and delicious Thai recipes."

Thai cuisine is considered one of the world's most delicious and continues to maintain its enormous popularity in North America with its unique blend of tastes: hot, sour, and sweet.

With fail-safe, easy-to-follow recipes, Simply Thai Cooking now includes fifteen new recipes and an expanded vegetarian and chicken section.

Create your fav
Published September 6th 2003 by Robert Rose (first published March 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Simply Thai Cooking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simply Thai Cooking

Natashya KitchenPuppies
A great book for introducing Thai flavours to the North American kitchen.
Simple and well organized and full of flavour - you won't need to order take-out ever again!
See my full review here - http://livinginthekitchenwithpuppies....
PL
Jul 11, 2007 PL rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: those who like to eat thai food
Very straightforward and simple recipes. You can't go wrong with cooking thai food, and the directions are very clear. A few people at work borrowed my cookbook and loved the recipes in this book- it's fun and delicious!
Ingrid Hardy
Mar 28, 2014 Ingrid Hardy rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-about-food
Finished reading it, but currently still using it, and will be for a while. I've never been to Thailand, but my daughter has, so I count on her to tell me if I'm doing the recipes right. I've made four so far: Pad Thai, Young Hot Sauce, Chicken Fried Rice, and Stir Fried Vegetables. So far the recipes have gone over very well with the whole family, so I'm continuing to learn. My absolute favorite is the Young Hot Sauce. Spicy as freaking hell (seriously) but dang it is addictive and delicious. T ...more
Tim
Mar 05, 2012 Tim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The recipes in here are excellent, but the nature of them means they require uncommon ingredients. While they're easy to find at Asian food markets, many might not be as easy to find at a traditional grocery store. The Pad Thai in this book is better than I've had in a lot of restaurants.
Lilsweetie
Sep 26, 2010 Lilsweetie rated it it was amazing
Delicious and easy.
I have made: Shrimp red curry, Pad Thai, Pineapple Fried Rice, Coconut Noodles and Chicken red curry. All were amazingly good and pretty simple to prepare.
Kelli Oliver George
Apr 08, 2008 Kelli Oliver George rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kitchen-lit
If you like Thai food, I highly recommend this book! This author makes it quite easy to fix these dishes with simply instructions. The pictures are very good as well.
Nohreen
Nov 04, 2010 Nohreen rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
Great photos of easy to follow recipes. I especially enjoyed making the Pad Thai and Panang Nuer.
Amy
I am preparing for my 2009 New Years Resolution.
Mery
Jul 25, 2012 Mery rated it really liked it
an eggplant recipe simple delicious
Charlie
Charlie rated it it was ok
Jul 16, 2016
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Laura rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2015
Andrew
Andrew rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Karine
Karine rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2015
Nancy
Nancy added it
Mar 01, 2015
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Susan Benfold
Susan Benfold rated it it was ok
Feb 24, 2015
Tana Tocher
Tana Tocher marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Manon Lessard
Manon Lessard rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2015
Quiana L. Adams
Quiana L. Adams rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Holly Brown
Holly Brown marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015