Start by marking “The Princess and Her Pirate” as Want to Read:
The Princess and Her Pirate

The Princess and Her Pirate (Sedonia #1)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  132 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Princess Tatiana needs a groom to help her rule her vulnerable country. So she embarks on a desperate mission -- traveling in disguise to a neighboring land to forge an alliance with the dashing Cairn MacTavish, the fabled Pirate Lord. But instead of a marriage, a rude welcome awaits the brave, beautiful royal when she is accused of being a common thief -- and is taken cap ...more
Published July 17th 2007 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published June 24th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Princess and Her Pirate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess and Her Pirate

Kari
Jan 26, 2014 Kari rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Kari by: Lover of Romance
Shelves: hist-rom-fic
Fun romance between a laird/pirate and an undercover princess. The plot was ok but the writing and characterizations were great. Definitely recommend if you're in the mood for a low-angst, fun historical.
Lucy Woodhull
His penis is its own character. Enough said.
Kirby Hamann
Seeking an alliance to help her country Tatiana travels to a neighboring land to seek their Lord as her husband. She travels incognito and then is mistaken for a thief by the man she plans to marry!
Caroline
Like a clergyman waking up in a seedy strip club, I have no idea how or why I found myself reading this highland romance. The Scottish Highlands, Texas ranches, Greek yachts, Arab harems are places I fear to tread.

No wonder I found myself completely lost in the narrative. For most of the book I wasn't sure if I was reading fairy-tale fantasy or historical romance masked with a few fictional place names.

The quality of Ms Greiman's writing gives impetus to the narrative, but the story demands comp
Magadored wants to extrude your face normals
The only reason I picked up this book is because someone told me the pirate's penis talks! It does have its own internal dialog but only for one page out of a grueling 300+(?) pages of pure, unadulterated crap. You know, typical romance.
Jenee
Terrible. I can't expect much, I just wanted something quick and mindless to read and I got exactly that. But really the plot had so many holes in it and most of the characters weren't real enough. There were some funny moments, the most of it dragged on and I found myself skimming pages. This is my second attempt at reading a romance novel and I am again disappointed, I don't know what people see in them.
Kendra
Pretty good read, though I thought it was rather drawn out.
Qing
Wasn't as fun as I thought it would be
Taylor Ridd
Taylor Ridd marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Mcfarlanesuzieyahoo.Com
Mcfarlanesuzieyahoo.Com marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Raychel
Raychel marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Blue Falcon
Blue Falcon marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Netje Misty en kenzi
Netje Misty en kenzi marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Shannon Ann Bliesner
Shannon Ann Bliesner marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Sedia Hebert
Sedia Hebert marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Katie Kuykendall
Katie Kuykendall marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Joyce Guo
Joyce Guo marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
NAOMI
NAOMI marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
  • Pleasuring the Pirate
  • The Pirate And The Puritan
  • Crimson Rapture
  • My Wicked Pirate
  • A Pirate's Pleasure (Cameron Family Saga #2)
  • Perils of the Heart
  • The Buccaneer
  • Captain's Bride
  • The Pirate and the Pagan
  • Once a Pirate
  • My Lady Pirate (Heros of the Sea, #3)
Born on a North Dakota cattle ranch, Lois Greiman graduated from a high school class of sixty students before moving to Minnesota where she professionally trained and showed Arabian Horses for several years. Since that time she's been a high fashion model, a fitness instructor, and a veterinary assistant. But an incurable case of writing fever put a stop to all those occupations.

Since selling her
More about Lois Greiman...

Sedonia (3 books)
  • The Princess Masquerade (Sedonia, #2)
  • Seducing a Princess (Sedonia, #3)
Unzipped (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #1) Unplugged (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #2) Unscrewed (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #3) Unmanned (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #4) One Hot Mess (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #5)