Start by marking “Night of the Living Eggnog (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #7)” as Want to Read:
Night of the Living Eggnog (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #7)

Night of the Living Eggnog (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features #7)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  6 reviews
This wonderfully weird and wacky early reader series delivers laugh-a-page humor that is perfect for reluctant readers. In the seventh hysterical tale, a carton of rancid eggnog bubbles to life, devouring unfortunate citizens and plastic reindeer on the lawns of Gingham County. With the power to morph into the shape of people, the eggy menace seems unstoppable, withstandin ...more
Published December 21st 2008 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Night of the Living Eggnog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night of the Living Eggnog

Dolly
Dec 31, 2012 Dolly rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of Captain Underpants
This graphic novel about a crazy Christmas has all of the bad humor and none of the charm of Dav Pilkey's The Adventures of Captain Underpants. The plot was random and the jokes were crude.

Our girls lost interest quickly, but for some masochistic reason, I finished the book. It didn't get any better. It was the first book we'd read in the Wiley & Grampa, but I doubt we'll read more of the books in this series.
Bubacar Ndoye
the summary of this book is Wiley and Grampa and Gramma and others find this old,old ,old eggnog in the back of the frezzer,and because it was so old it came to life,and tried to take all of the eggnog in the intire world so it would become the biggest,strongest,and the best eggnog ever made
,but the lunch lady made a huge food cake the sucked up the eggnog and then all of the birds ate it .I would recomend this book if you like mystery,laughther and ,action.
Margie
This is a funny series that I believe boys would really enjoy. It reminds me a bit of Captain Underpants AND the My Weird School series. The eggnog has come alive. I can't tell you much more without spoiling the story.
StorySnoops
This seventh book in the series is just as great for reluctant readers as the previous books. Action-packed and funny, boys will find...(click here for the full review: http://storysnoops.com/detail.php?id=...)
Liam
i didnt like it - i dont want to read about the eggnog making things wierd. bad.
Tai
this book was hilarious because the egg nog was destoying the whole gingham county
Gina
Gina added it
Jan 24, 2015
Daria Intheskyy
Daria Intheskyy marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Stompasaurus
Stompasaurus marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Christine Murawski
Christine Murawski marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Korey Meckell
Korey Meckell marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Maggie
Maggie added it
May 01, 2014
Mightyguy
Mightyguy marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Deion Vassor
Deion Vassor marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Dawn
Dawn added it
Dec 12, 2013
Louisa
Louisa marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features (10 books)
  • Dracula vs. Grampa at the Monster Truck Spectacular (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #1)
  • Grampa's Zombie BBQ (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #2)
  • Monster Fish Frenzy (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #3)
  • Super Soccer Freak Show (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #4)
  • Bigfoot Backpacking Bonanza (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #5)
  • Hair Ball from Outer Space (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #6)
  • Phantom of the Waterpark  (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #8)
  • Curse of the Kitty Litter (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #9)
  • Jurassic Grampa (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #10)
Tales of a Sixth-Grade Muppet (Tales of a Sixth-Grade Muppet, #1) Dracula vs. Grampa at the Monster Truck Spectacular (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #1) Grampa's Zombie BBQ (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #2) Clash of the Class Clowns (Tales of a Sixth-Grade Muppet, #2) Bigfoot Backpacking Bonanza (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #5)