Start by marking “Father Knows Best” as Want to Read:
Father Knows Best

Father Knows Best

2.8 of 5 stars 2.80  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
After a tumultuous junior year, best friends Lila Moreno, Meryl Morganstern, and Caressa Thibodoux plan to make the most of the summer before senior year. But those plans fall by the wayside when Lila’s archenemy, Jennifer Hamilton, finds herself friendless and flailing in a mess of her own making. Meryl steps up to help…and drags Lila and Caressa along with her.

What was s
Published April 20th 2010 by Bold Strokes Books (first published April 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Father Knows Best, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Father Knows Best

Gavin Atlas
Very enjoyable. Kind of low tension/low stakes, but definitely a feel good book. The main character starts off annoying, but she goes through a great transformation with the help of friends and her dad. I recommend it.
Kace
This book doesn't have an arc which is annoying. And dumb. As a sequel I have no idea why it was written except to show everyone that these characters are now FLAW FREE individuals which is ridiculous.
Stephanie
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book so that I could give a cover quote. It was so cute!
Sapir Mizrahi
Sapir Mizrahi marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Darlene Elyana
Darlene Elyana marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Jen
Jen added it
Apr 25, 2014
Lisa ILJ
Lisa ILJ marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Nina
Nina marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Sweaver
Sweaver marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Davyani
Davyani marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Crim
Crim marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2012
Zorayda
Zorayda marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2012
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2009
Jennifer Wardrip
Jennifer Wardrip marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2009
**Since I'm intimately familiar with the blood, sweat, and tears that go into producing a book, I will only be listing my 4-and 5-star reads. We don't all like the same fare (as is evidenced by some of the Goodreads ratings on my own work!), so if I don't love a book, you won't see it on my page. I'm not interested in bashing anyone else's creative efforts or negatively influencing anyone's readin ...more
More about Lynda Sandoval...
Who's Your Daddy? Chicks Ahoy Unsettling: A Novel Deja You (Return to Troublesome Gulch, #2) Lexy's Little Matchmaker (Return to Troublesome Gulch, #4)