Start by marking “Dalila's Choice” as Want to Read:
Dalila's Choice

Dalila's Choice (New Eden Chronicles #1)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Dalila Theron arrives in orbit around Enyo with orders to conquer the hostile warriors by any means necessary. But, warriors shoot first and ask no questions. Blasted out the sky, her damaged ship plunges into a stormy sea. Rescued by intimidating twin brothers, she is stranded on a remote island. Her weapon training, hand-to-hand combat skills, and sketchy mind control in ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published May 1st 2009 by New Concepts Publishing (first published March 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Dalila's Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dalila's Choice

lynn❤️lynn
This was an ok story.
It's a futuristic/ sci fi book which is not my use usual genre, but I was set this as part of a challenge read. It's an easy read about a woman who is sent from earth in a time period in the future after a nuclear war, when all male humans have failed to reproduce. Dalia is sent out to find a good source of male sperm. She crash lands on a planet that has the opposite problem.
She falls in love with twins, has sex/ mates with both, and sets up a ménage relationship.
All ends
Brittany
I was looking for a new series this one was just okay. I liked the idea behind it. I just did not love everything about it. Dalila's sisters were kind of jerks. I enjoyed everything else but the people from New Eden and Earth were just really annoying.
Kristina
The sex scenes were pretty steamy, and I enjoyed them, but I wanted more. Maybe more understanding and depth from the characters, as this was supposedly all very new to each of them.
The plot was very interesting, but I was left with too many questions.
Sandra
Really 3.5 stars.

Two millenia post apocalypse, there are no men left on Earth, and a select band of women forge a plan to go looking for the men that left.

Dalila is chosen to go find the planet Enyo, and ends up crashing on it. And finding 2 gorgeous warriors. Just what she needed.

The writing was good, the premise was good. I just didn't feel connected to Dalila at all.
Tabatha
I liked the concept of this book, but unfortunately I didn't feel very connected to the characters. Towards the end, I had absolutely no idea what was going on with Joon and the council of Enyo's sudden acceptance of their relationship. This one wasn't horrible, but I don't think I'll read anymore of this series either.
Evanne Lorraine
Feb 10, 2013 Evanne Lorraine rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The new and improved Dalila's Choice!
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Apr 15, 2015
Talltree
Talltree marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Shontelle Forte
Shontelle Forte marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Olkoi
Olkoi marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Deborahpib
Deborahpib marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Taryn
Taryn marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Alyisa
Alyisa added it
Oct 04, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
When I’m not writing dangerously sexy stories, I’m gardening, walking the dog, or sleeping. When it’s too cold and wet to garden then I’m reading good books. I love to hear from readers. Drop me a note anytime!
More about Evanne Lorraine...

New Eden Chronicles (4 books)
  • Joon's Temptation (New Eden Chronicles  #2)
  • Camille's Capture
  • New Eden Chronicles
A Taste of Scarlet (Treeland Pack Tales) COLIN (Demon Hunters) Warriors' Woman (Seduction Mission, #1) A Promise of Amber (Treeland Pack Tales, #2) Camille's Capture