Start by marking “The One Year Mini for Busy Women” as Want to Read:
The One Year Mini for Busy Women

The One Year Mini for Busy Women

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
You're a busy woman on the go. From the competing demands of work to the whining voices of kids in the back seat, your days are crammed full of stuff to do. It's in the in-between times (waiting for the kids at a soccer match, on the commute home, during a lunch break at work) that you have time to center your thoughts back on the simple joys in life--the beauty of flowers ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The One Year Mini for Busy Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The One Year Mini for Busy Women

This wonderful little book is filled with 365 inspirational passages and mini life lessons that are a balm to the spirit. From joy to sorrow, and from dreams captured to heartbreaking disappointments, each page urges us to open up and see with our hearts as well as our eyes.

A lovely book that would make a great gift to a friend.
I picked this book up on a whim, looking for some type of daily devotional. I wanted something short and to the point, with scripture references, related modern explanations or examples, and questions or statements to guide thinking and self-reflection. But I don't have time for anything too intense on a daily basis. The title seemed fitting, so I flipped to that particular day and it was actually quite perfect. I bought it on the spot.

Since then, I have read each day's page consistently and th
Eileen Murray
Eileen Murray marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Jeni marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Michelle Parent
Michelle Parent is currently reading it
Nov 10, 2014
Mary Pessaran
Mary Pessaran marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Amy is currently reading it
Sep 28, 2013
Shyla Mae
Shyla Mae marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Vivek marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Deanna Merrithew-king
Deanna Merrithew-king marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2012
Grasya Pontanoza
Grasya Pontanoza is currently reading it
Dec 03, 2012
Karen marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2012
Carly marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2012
Jennifer King
Dec 14, 2009 Jennifer King added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Writer, photographer, artist, world traveler; wife & mom of 3 boys. Founder of

Find more about me at my website:, where I write a weekly a blog, The View through My Lens.

For great book recommendations and giveaways, visit, where a team of reading friends post weekly with our favorite books.

I believe in supporting other writ
More about Jennifer Lyn King...