Singing in the Wilderness

Singing in the Wilderness

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Stephanie had thoroughly enjoyed working for her father in Persia, until he was ordered home under strange circumstances. Surprisingly she was instructed to stay and continue working for the new man who was arriving to take over.

Things became rather difficult when the "new man" turned out to be the man Stephanie had just fallen in love with at first sight!
Paperback, Harlequin Romance #1997, 186 pages
Published August 1976 by Harlequin Books (first published 1976)

Caro
I liked this book. It was ok. I liked the little OCD added into it. What I liked most was the culture add-ins. For some reason I like learning bits and pieces of other cultures in this respect, but I probably wouldn't sit down to read an encyclopedia on it or anything like that. Enjoy
Kay
Kay added it
Oct 27, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2012
Elizabeth Mary Teresa de Guise, née Hunter on 24 October 1934 in Nairobi, Kenya. She spent much of her years in Kenya and South Africa, and studied at the Open University. Her brother Alexander also wrote Western novels. After their parents' divorce, she and her sister, decided change their surname by de Guise.

Elizabeth wrote under the pseudonym of Isobel Chace, and under her real names: Elizabeth...more
More about Isobel Chace...
Second Best Wife The Hospital of Fatima The Cornish Hearth The Tartan Touch Flamingoes on the Lake