Start by marking “Layover” as Want to Read:
Layover

Layover

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  232 ratings  ·  18 reviews
The first time she'd met him, he'd been blindfolded and at her mercy. Partnered in a trust exercise, Graham had been enticed by the allure of Julia's voice, and eagerly followed her direction to navigate a maze. But as a warm friendship developed between them, their mutual attraction remained unacknowledged. And in the long-distance e-mail relationship that followed, their ...more
ebook
Published December 1st 2008 by Spice Briefs

To ask other readers questions about Layover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Layover

Megan
Dec 15, 2011 Megan rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Megan by: Tatiana
Finally a book all about the smut that doesn't aspire to be more. Not that there is anything wrong with high aspirations, but how often is a novel well written and filled with lots of lovin? Sadly, not too often. Author Megan Hart wrote a decent short story with well developed characters... perhaps this worked so well partly because these characters are mostly strangers to each other, so not very much background information or extra plot details were needed. Regardless, this is better quality th ...more
Adrienne
A short story at just 32 pages long, but Oh my!

I don't think it's possible to write a review for such a short piece without giving most of the story away,but I will say this story is a hot hot hot tale about colleagues who become internet friends and then meet up quite by chance to spend a night of sensuous passion together. But, will it just be a one night fling? I know but I'm not giving anything away:). A deliciious, bone melting story!
Ridley
Hart packs a lot of emotional punch into this erotic short, making the HFN ending satisfying and believable. This long-distance friendship turned love affair is full of sexual tension and the fem dom vibe, while completely vanilla, is a refreshing change.
Stephanie
Very steamy short by Megan Hart. Too bad this isnt a full length book, I would love to know more about Julia and Graham...
AnniLuvs
Format: ebook, novella
Overall rating: 3.5
Character development: H-3, h-4
Erotic tension: 4
Erotic descriptiveness: 5
Sexual frequency: 3 (one nights worth!)
Writing style: 5 Megan Hart writes SO well!
Denouement: 3

This is a short and hot novella. It describes the feelings and erotic tension between two people who live in different states, working for the same company. They first met a year ago, and Graham was blind-folded in a company trust building exercise. Megan Hart writes so well, taking you int
willaful
Great premise and a good read, but I didn't entirely like how it played out. It seemed to be trying too hard to make the male submission conventional and inoffensive. YMMV.
Penny
3.5 Super short, only 36 pages, but really liked the way the characters were written. I could definitely read an entire book about Julia and Graham.
This was a sexy quick read. I loved that even with the shortness of the story there was a good plot too!
Julia's flight is cancelled back to the East Coast due to inclement weather. How convenient is it that she's stuck in Texas, the hometown of sexy Graham who she let get away after a week of major flirting and sexy innuendo!
Graham is only too happy too meet Julia at her hotel being that he's thought of her constantly since their first meeting.
They share an intimate dinner and head back to her h
Darcy
This little quickie was fun to read. I liked that Julia finally had a second chance to do what she wanted to do she really wanted to a year ago. I loved that Graham knew what Julia was hiding and that it was just up his alley.
Michelle [Helen Geek]
Very good short story. Signature Megan Hart. I was in the mood for a bit of her quirkiness, and this book satisfied the mood. I loved Graham.

4 stars!

Happy Reading!!
Rae
very short story, sexy but left me wanting more information for it to make sense.
Karrie
Knowing it was a Spice Brief, I still found it wasn't long enough. ;)
Dina
Most definitely, a dominant woman in bed isn't my cuppa. Sorry!
Kelly
Not particularly compelling in any way. Not even the dirty ways.
JoAnn
Short and sweet. Great filler for in between books.
Kobie
novella...not enough... story seemed to just get started
Holly
Fast erotic read. Very much enjoyed it.
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Saphira
Saphira marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Marybeth
Marybeth marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Therese Olsen
Therese Olsen marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Jenn Allen
Jenn Allen marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
  • Ruin Me
  • Coin Operated (Dirty Laundry, #1)
  • Trespass
  • Three to Tango
  • One Night With You
  • The Sweetest Tattoo (Cabin Fever, #1)
  • Naughty Bits 2: An Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction
  • A Question of Trust (A Question Of ... #1)
  • Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #297)
  • Chance of a Lifetime
  • Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424)
  • The Tower (Erotic Bedtime Stories, #1)
  • Dream Lover: Paranormal Tales of Erotic Romance
  • Heart of Change
  • The Wicked West
  • Set the Dark on Fire
  • Naughty and Nice: A Holiday Romance Collection
  • No Apologies
Megan Hart has written in almost every genre of romantic fiction, including historical, contemporary, romantic suspense, romantic comedy, futuristic, fantasy and perhaps most notably, erotic. She also writes non-erotic fantasy and science fiction, as well as continuing to occasionally dabble in horror.

--from the author's website

Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads databas
More about Megan Hart...
Dirty (Dan and Elle, #1) Broken Tempted (Alex Kennedy, #1) Switch Naked (Alex Kennedy, #2)