Start by marking “Good Morning, Holy Spirit” as Want to Read:
Good Morning, Holy Spirit

Benny Hinn

Good Morning, Holy Spirit

4.31  ·  Rating Details  ·  4,568 Ratings  ·  107 Reviews

Good Morning, Holy Spirit burst on the scene over a decade ago and immediately topped the best-seller lists and redefined the way people thought about their own relationship with the Holy Spirit. Now, in this revised and updated edition, Pastor Benny Hinn shares the same insights and truths that God has taught him through the years, as well as the impact they have had on t

Published February 29th 2000 by Thomas Nelson (first published February 28th 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Good Morning, Holy Spirit, please sign up.

Trioni If you want to read it online there is a .pdf format on theriverh2o.com

Latonya
Jul 22, 2014 Latonya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gave me a great understanding of the need for God's Holy Spirit. He is not some force but a person whom God has sent to help me in my daily walk. I need Him if I'm going to grow and live successfully as a Christian. The first time I read I had misunderstood something about the book. But, I reread recently and I am completely blessed by the ministry of God's Holy Spirit and the privilege of access to Him.
Laine
Aug 27, 2012 Laine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Laine by: a friend
Shelves: books-i-own
This is not just a book, this is a journy with the Holy Spirit itself! i Loved it, every page really makes you evaluate your commitment with God. Also you see how much Benny Hinn went through before becoming the successful man that he is today. I recommend it to new christians as well as old ones this is the kind of book that every christian needs to read at least once in their life!
Melissa
Apr 02, 2015 Melissa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction, religion
“He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who is seeking the glory of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.” -- John 7:18

The above quote is Jesus speaking in the temple during the festival of booths. We have no record of Jesus boasting of his deeds, instead, he always pointed to the Father. When a pastor or leader is boastful of his own works, beware.

“But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through [a
Naomi
Created a desire to know the Holy Spirit more.
Paul Bamikole
Oct 13, 2015 Paul Bamikole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Every one
Recommended to Paul by: A christian brother
The book is a master piece that addresses the many error and misconceptions we have been having on the person of the Holy Spirit. Its a grass to grace, and then grace to grace relationship the Man of God has had and still having with the Holy Spirit. The book encourages intimacy with the third in Trinity. It brings us to a place of longning for fellowship with God the Father. I had to read and reread the book again. So many of the questions that arises within a believer's heart have been generou ...more
Nicole
Nov 05, 2008 Nicole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i learned so much from this book. like, how to deal with God, the Holy Spirit, and how to pray. This is an inspirational book. Irecomend this book for the people who wants to know the power of the Holy Spirit, for all ages.
Shane Wall
Aug 24, 2014 Shane Wall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone, teenage and up
Recommended to Shane by: church member
I never had anyone teach me about Who the Holy Spirit actually was. I thought He was just God's Spirit that made us feel a certain way. I definitely didn't know that I could build a relationship with Him. But I know now and knowing that has changed my life forever! If you're not saved, just become saved or have been saved for any number of years, this book is a MUST!!! Jesus Himself said that He was going back to the Father and was sending the Holy Spirit in His place. For no other reason than T ...more
Calle
Apr 21, 2015 Calle rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christianity
Few people have perfected the art of "fleecing the flock" as well as pastor Benny Hinn, whose faith healing fund raisers have earned him a $42 million dollar net worth and a private jet.

The book is nearly 200 pages of nonsense. Aside from being a crook and a charaltan, Hinn seems to be a pathological liar; he claims his father was the mayor of Jaffa, which is clearly not true. (see for example http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/h... )

This book was a quick read but also a complete waste of time
Hannah Seo
Feb 01, 2015 Hannah Seo rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I first came across this book when I was in middle school. While reading it, some thoughts I had were: 'If I prayed as much as Benny Hinn did, does it mean that I would be able to talk to the Holy Spirit?'

Now I recognize this as a rather gnostic idea, in the way how mortal efforts can lead up to a different spiritual "level". Also, many of Benny Hinn's "prophecies" are proved to be incorrect.

The spirituality of a Christian cannot be "proven" upon the basis of "feelings" and experiences; it shou
Nicole
This is my third attempt at writing a review of this book. Although there was a lot of truth in this book, I didn't agree with all of it. I liked that Hinn presented a lot of Scripture, however, I felt he twisted some verses in order to suit his beliefs. To me, he made it seem that the Holy Spirit exists only to serve us. Consequently, I don't think I would recommend this book.
Nikkeya08
Apr 26, 2014 Nikkeya08 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book was awesome at explaining the holy spirit and gave me great wisdim/comfort... i did get lost a time or two though cause its mire informative vs exciting ... obviously its not fiction lol
Michael
Apr 03, 2009 Michael rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book changed my life!

I never realized I could know God in a personal way. This book tells you how the author did it and how you can do it.
Venus race
Oct 01, 2007 Venus race rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all Christian
we should give God Holy Spirit same as how we worship our God the father and Jesus Christ. we shower him our total devotion and unwavering love.
Callie
Jul 02, 2008 Callie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian
Loved it! Helped me become intimate with the Lord when I was young and I am still falling more in love with Him each day!
Aprilmayb Buchschacher
Jul 08, 2009 Aprilmayb Buchschacher rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all
A great book. Powerful in realizing the Holy Spirit as a person and a friend. I want to read this again.
Meghan
Jun 29, 2012 Meghan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book. Read it in one sitting.
Silas Sabino
Feb 26, 2016 Silas Sabino rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intimate relationship with Jesus begins when we invite Him to be our best friend and have Him in our everyday moments. Just loved the intense liberty that Hinn expresses about God being love, perfection and someone who is always present, who is waiting for us to ask Him to have the day with. I don't remember when was the first time I've read this book. But I missed the Hinn's words once again. I will "eat" this book in about 2 days.
Angel
Jun 08, 2015 Angel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's been a very long time since I read this book, I just remembered I read it during church this weekend and it wasn't on my list. This book was encouraging to me as a young christian. It motivated me to have a deeper relationship with God and the Holy Spirit. He had an incredible experience with God that changed his life as well as those he came into contact with.
Yuri Mondal
Jan 28, 2016 Yuri Mondal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A guide to know of God's gift to you!

Great guide and gift for some one looking to know of Jesus of Nazareth. Mr. Hinn presents his living testimony of the power of God in his life and his journey. Filled with stories and bible verses to guide to the truth of God's love and plan for you.
Lola Adekoya
Awesome

I am aware of the fact a d truth of the working of the Holy Spirit, however this book took me through a journey of the person of the Holy Spirit. I would state here that I went back to start from pre-k with the trinity......
Awesome book and an eye opener
Melicia Green
May 15, 2016 Melicia Green rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hallelujah

For anyone desiring to press further into your relationship with the Holy Spirit, to get a better understanding of His power and manifestations, this book is for you. I have been thoroughly blessed!
Jonathan Hogan
Jan 29, 2016 Jonathan Hogan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Morning Holy Spirit blows away the stale of dead religion and invites the reader into an experiential relationship with the Holy Spirit! This is a book for Christians who desire to meet God in real/tangible way!
Charles Rogers
This book brings awareness that it is the God the Holy Spirit that is with us and abide daily. Great read - can open your eyes and give you a greater appreciation for the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life.
Wilbert Mutoko
Aug 11, 2016 Wilbert Mutoko rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing book on the person of the Holy Spirit! This book ignited fire in my heart when I first read it. Over the years, I have read the book several times. What a blessing!
Sean Chambers ray
I wish I could give this a five stars two or three times over. This was such an awesome book. I must say I've learned a lot and it is a book that I will read and read and read again.
Paul Marikio
Sep 06, 2014 Paul Marikio rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its a book every Christian family need in a were homes or give to a were Friends as a gift if we truly care, because its God spiking to u and me, to a were mind body soul and spirit.
Phillip Paradzayi
A good book about how one can relate to the Holy Spirit intimately. A must read to those who want to understand the person of the Holy Spirit.
Instituto Êxodo
Registrei um livro no BookCrossing.com!
Glenda Fields
Mar 30, 2015 Glenda Fields rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just simply awesome...This book is a must read for all believers... Good Morning Holy Spirit has been a go to book for me for many years...
Varsha
Feb 03, 2016 Varsha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really blessed after reading this book...many theologies are solved...and now i can proudly say to the Holy Spirit.."Good Morning and I Love You"
The Christian Mind: Who here has read "Good morning, Holy Spirit"? 3 19 Jun 27, 2013 07:15AM
  • When Heaven Invades Earth: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles
  • The God Chasers: "My Soul Follows Hard After Thee"
  • The Final Quest
  • Intercessory Prayer: How God Can Use Your Prayers to Move Heaven & Earth
  • Breaking Intimidation: Say "No" Without Feeling Guilty.  Be Secure Without the Approval of Man
  • Christ the Healer
  • The Supernatural Ways of Royalty: Discovering Your Rights and Privileges of Being a Son or Daughter of God
  • Amplified Bible
  • Me and My Big Mouth!: Your Answer Is Right Under Your Nose
  • Possessing the Gates of the Enemy: An Intercessionary Prayer Manual
  • Gods Generals Volume 1: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • Woman, Thou Art Loosed!: Healing the Wounds of the Past
  • Blessing or Curse: You Can Choose: Freedom from Pressures You Thought You Had to Live With
  • Spiritual Authority
  • Fasting: Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship With God
Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn is a televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities.

More about Benny Hinn...

“What happens to a marriage when one partner ignores the other? After a short period of time bitterness begins to enter the heart. Words begin to cut like a sharp knife. Soon the animosity turns to anger, jealousy, and even worse. For many it results in separation, divorce, and hatred. But the rift can so easily be mended.All it takes is a fresh surrender that comes from your very soul.And a renewing of the vow to “love, honor, and cherish.” 1 likes