Start by marking “Starstruck” as Want to Read:
Starstruck

Starstruck

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Recipe for a super sizzling Christmas: Mix together the following: --one woman determined to heat up the holidays with a hunky new date--a sexy suave millionaire--an even sexier old friend, just to spice things up Garnish with a sultry kiss under the mistletoe and watch all sexy hell break loose!Alyssa Chambers has visions of sweet temptation dancing in her head. Should sh ...more
Published December 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Starstruck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starstruck

Mojca
A story with loads of "meh factor". It just didn’t pull me in. Two people who have been friends for two years, are very much attracted to each other, but don’t want to act on their "feelings" for fear of destroying their friendship.
Actually, he can’t do anything, because he’s firmly planted on the friend train (he could’ve made a move before, but didn’t want to be the rebound guy), and finally decides to act only when he realizes she’s getting ready to seduce someone else.
She doesn’t want to act
This is the first Blaze novel I've liked. I think that has to be bad luck on my part because I enjoy other Harlequin lines and in theory I like the general parameters for the Blaze line.

In this case Dallas attorney Alyssa Chambers is really noticing her single status as Christmas approaches. She and her best friend make a pact to find true love. Little does Alyssa that true love lives across the hall in her best friend Chris's apartment. Sure she can talk to Chris about anything, but the unstabl
Twisted
I like a number of the author's other works and find her character interactions amusing. Unfortunately I couldn't get into this book and ended up skimming it. I really think the "meh" factor is more from my shifting taste in genre. I've never really related to the female characters in traditional romance novels. I think I need to just stop reading this genre because it's not fair for me to read these stories only to rate them low when the writing is fine and the problem is more my lack of intere ...more
Jessica
Just finished this with a ‘meh’ feeling as well. I’d given up on Blaze, but thought I’d give this one a try as the friends to lovers trope is one of my favorites. The characters were too cardboard, the conflict too one dimensional, and the resolution too boring. Maybe I’ll try categories again in a year or so . . . .
Dawn ♥ romance
I liked how this Christmas book started out with security minded attorney Alyssa wanting a new relationship but not with free lance writer, best friend, and neighbor Chris because he is not marriage material. I didn't like that the main conflict was based on their insecurities rather than events.
Jenny
More light reading....This modern romance story in set in Texas and New Mexico around Christmas time. There's an element of "friends with benefits" which develops into more. I enjoyed the amusing dialogue between the characters.
Darcy
This one is a little too sugary sweet and schmaltzy for my tastes and I have to give it up.
Chacha
Chacha marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Nov 01, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Lisa Gwilliam
Lisa Gwilliam marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Louisa
Louisa marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Hannah
Hannah added it
Aug 30, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 13, 2014
Kirsty
Kirsty marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Carpe Demon (Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom, #1) California Demon (Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom, #2) Demons Are Forever (Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom, #3) Deja Demon (Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom, #4) Demon Ex Machina (Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom, #5)