Start by marking “Better Naughty Than Nice (Harlequin Blaze #507)” as Want to Read:
Better Naughty Than Nice (Harlequin Blaze #507)

Better Naughty Than Nice (Harlequin Blaze #507)

3.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  345 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Meet St. Nick's delightfully devilish brother, Damon Claus. He's about to prove to three unsuspecting couples that being naughty is much, much nicer...

No Mistletoe Required by Vicki Lewis Thompson

With Damon's sneaky help, Hayden Manchester and Riley Kinnard rekindle a long-running, very creative rivalry...that leaves them fighting over who's on top!

Her Secret Santa by Jill
Published December 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Better Naughty Than Nice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Better Naughty Than Nice

Auntee
Dec 19, 2009 Auntee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Christmas themed anthologies that pack a little heat
Three cute Christmas themed stories with varying degrees of heat--perfect for busy pre-holiday days when time for reading (and the ability to concentrate on) more involved stories is limited.

The three stories in this anthology all have a running theme--Santa Claus's younger brother Damon Claus (who is a manipulative, mischievous "bad-boy" resentful of the holiday and all the joy big brother Santa brings) is involved in some naughty way in each of the stories, throwing the couples together, hopin
Mojca
This was a quickie, light-weight Christmas-themed anthology with three hot little stories. Santa's younger brother, Damon Claus, is fed up with the whole Christmas cheer and decides to imbue the season to be jolly with a little naughtiness…His (un)fortunate victims are former high-school sweethearts that rekindle their flame thanks to some healthy Christmas decorations competition, an arson investigator and a firefighter joining forces to find the secret admirer that is sending her sex toys and ...more
Sabine
Mar 05, 2014 Sabine rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Drei Kurzgeschichten und in allen drei treibt Damon Claus, der böse kleine Bruder von Santa Claus sein Unwesen. Er hasst die Weihnachtszeit und hat von jeder Rivalitätskämpfe mit seinem Bruder ausgetragen. Hier fängt alles mit einer Liste an..

Im ersten Band geht es um Hayden und Riley, die in der Highschool ein Paar waren aber durch eine intrigante Mitschülerin ihre Beziehung auf dem Abschlussball beendet haben. Nun sind beide wieder in ihrem Heimatstädtchen gelandet und halten die alte Traditio
Bookcrazy
Das Buch beinhaltet 3 Geschichten, die alle damit zusammenhängen, dass Damon Claus, der Bruder des Weihnachtsmannes, Weihnachten nicht so gern mag und Unruhe stiften will bzw. seinem Bruder nicht helfen will.

1)Süßer als ein Zimtstern - VICKI LEWIS THOMPSON (1,5 Sterne)
--> Damon sorgt dafür, dass Hayden und Riley den vormals Nachbarschaftskampf um die bessere Weihnachtsgartenbeleuchtung ihrer Familien wieder aufleben lassen. Den Handlungsaufbau fand ich wirklich gut, aber leider wurde dann all
Sybylla
I hated this Damon Claus character. That got rid of at least one star from this book. There was so much potential in this concept and it was all wasted on creepiness. The Vicki Lewis Thompson story was underwhelming, but I did enjoy the next two and will look up these authors.
Heather
Mar 27, 2015 Heather rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Only for Jill Shalvis' part

Super fast (little character development), and I was kind of confused by the Damon Claus thing (though I only read Jill Shalvis' novella, so that's somewhat my fault).
Anis Mior
I don't know how people can stop reading to update this
Deanna Drake
Jul 29, 2012 Deanna Drake rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No Mistletoe Required - great read. So cute, introduced us to the character of Damon Clause (hysterical, btw).

Her Secret Santa - okay read. Not one of my faves from Shalvis...and I am a huge fan of hers. It was a little boring for me, sadly.

Snug in His Bed - really liked this story. Quick, fun read. It wrapped up Damon Clause and his antics throughout all three stories. Overall, book was a fun read.
Tasneem
A fairly good book, this would get a 2.5 rating from me. I guess they aren't meant to be very inspiring, but I did enjoy the premise of Santa's naughty younger brother getting people together over the holidays.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Three romantic and sexy stories with one character, Santa's brother, interweaved and trying to cause mischief in each one. Very original idea for these charming Christmas tales. Great read!!
Dawn ♥ romance
Aug 07, 2010 Dawn ♥ romance rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
Three fun Christmas short stories with a common character called Damon Claus who is not so nice brother of Santa ... all enjoyable but none exceptional so 3.5* rating
Jeani
Aug 17, 2010 Jeani rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was okay not one of my favorites by far. I typically hold Thompson to a higher standard of writing.
Stephanie
No Mistletoe Required: 2 1/2 Stars
Her Secret Santa: 2 Stars
Snug In His Bed: 2 1/2 Stars
Nibrock
Dec 31, 2014 Nibrock rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
A fun set of short stories. Liked the Damon Claus character.
Lara
Dec 08, 2009 Lara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun Christmas Hotness! Great quick read.
Monroe
Dec 31, 2011 Monroe marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Tis the season right?!?! ;)
Ida
Dec 27, 2009 Ida rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED THIS BOOK! Damon so has Christmas spirit!
Lidya Harms
Lidya Harms marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
J.c
J.c rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Booklover
Booklover rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Heather Nelson
Heather Nelson marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Chris
Chris added it
Jan 17, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Dag
Dag marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Chanda
Chanda rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2016
  • Heating Up The Holidays
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze #292)
  • To All A Good Night
  • Boys Of Summer
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • Don't Open Till Christmas (Santori Stories #3)
  • The Night Before Christmas
  • Jinxed!
  • Santa, Baby (Dressed to Thrill, #4)
  • Power Play
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • Sex, Lies and Mistletoe (Undercover Operatives, #1)
  • Tex Appeal (Harlequin Blaze #375)
New York Times and USA Today bestseller Vicki Lewis Thompson believes love makes the world go around and laughter makes the trip worth taking. The recipient of RWA’s Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award and the author of more than ninety books, Vicki pioneered a new kind of romance hero with Nerd in Shining Armor. Following the success of her nerd stories, Vicki launched a boisterous paranormal ...more
More about Vicki Lewis Thompson...